Muscles Feel Pumped Up All The Time

TheHound

The last couple of months my muscles have been feeling pumped up basically all the time with a slight soreness. is this from increased anabolic activity? I've been eating about 4000 calories a day, lots of vitamin A and zinc and working out 4 times a week

tara

Overstimulation, over-hydration of muscle cells, not enough energy to relax adequately in between for whatever reason? There are probably a few possible contributors, but excess estrogen or insufficient thyroid or over-training seem like possible contributors, or some specific nutritional deficiency causing a bottleneck in energy production?
My hunch would be to try reducing training frequency and see if that helps. Let the muscles recover for a day or two longer before pushing them hard again?

OP
TheHound

TheHound

Overstimulation, over-hydration of muscle cells, not enough energy to relax adequately in between for whatever reason? There are probably a few possible contributors, but excess estrogen or insufficient thyroid or over-training seem like possible contributors, or some specific nutritional deficiency causing a bottleneck in energy production?
My hunch would be to try reducing training frequency and see if that helps. Let the muscles recover for a day or two longer before pushing them hard again?

I don't think so. I've seen some pretty insane gains since implementing a peat inspired bodybuilding diet. I've gained about 20 pounds since mid November, and I look slightly leaner too. my metabolism has gotten much faster since peating.

I remember someone posting, I think it was haidut, stating that high testosterone or dht may cause the muscles to feel pumped, I'm not sure though

I think you might be right about the resting though. I haven't felt as strong in the gym lately, might be because of exam stress

EIRE24

The last couple of months my muscles have been feeling pumped up basically all the time with a slight soreness. is this from increased anabolic activity? I've been eating about 4000 calories a day, lots of vitamin A and zinc and working out 4 times a week

What does your diet look like and how much vitamin A and zinc are you taking?

Mufasa

I'm not exercising, and I don't feel any soreness, but I did notice that my body looks much more athletic lately.

I see some slight accents of a six pack, bigger pec muscle.

DkBoKDJ.png

I think in my case it had to do with vitamin A, which I increased from 5000 IU to 50.000 IU. Vitamin A is important for protein metabolism and testosterone.

EIRE24

I'm not exercising, and I don't feel any soreness, but I did notice that my body looks much more athletic lately.

I see some slight accents of a six pack, bigger pec muscle.

DkBoKDJ.png

I think in my case it had to do with vitamin A, which I increased from 5000 IU to 50.000 IU. Vitamin A is important for protein metabolism and testosterone.

Interesting. What way are you getting vitamin A in? I have increased my vitamin A recently due to skin problems and I'm hoping this is the answer. My only concern is that it may make my more hypo or slow metabolism?

Mufasa

Interesting. What way are you getting vitamin A in? I have increased my vitamin A recently due to skin problems and I'm hoping this is the answer. My only concern is that it may make my more hypo or slow metabolism?

I feel best when I take it from liver. But out of convenience I take vitamin A from idealabsdc on days I don't take liver:

Retinol (vitamin A) acetate/palmitate liquids with the fewest additives - Toxinless

In my case, vitamin A doesn't slow my metabolism at all. I know haidut did some experiments, and he also noticed that even up to 200.000 IU only increased his metabolic rate.

Vitamin A is potent anti-estrogenic, pro dopamine, pro testosterone, a co factor for the youth associated steroids. I think those facts may offset his anti metabolic unsaturated nature. Also taking vitamin E with it may help with the unsaturated effect of vitamin A.

EIRE24

I feel best when I take it from liver. But out of convenience I take vitamin A from idealabsdc on days I don't take liver:

Retinol (vitamin A) acetate/palmitate liquids with the fewest additives - Toxinless

In my case, vitamin A doesn't slow my metabolism at all. I know haidut did some experiments, and he also noticed that even up to 200.000 IU only increased his metabolic rate.

Vitamin A is potent anti-estrogenic, pro dopamine, pro testosterone, a co factor for the youth associated steroids. I think those facts may offset his anti metabolic unsaturated nature. Also taking vitamin E with it may help with the unsaturated effect of vitamin A.

Lamb or beef liver?

I supplement haiduts estroban but I don't think it is as potent as liver or maybe even nutrisorb. I took close to 50'000 IU's the other day and felt dizzy and sickly in my stomach that night. Yesterday I lowered it to around 20'000 and felt better. I think I will keep it here for the time being and see how skin reacts. I think it's important to have a decent protein intake to help the vitamin A and also zinc

Mufasa

I take lamb liver, just because I like the taste better.

Maybe taking 20.000 IU vitamin A from EstroBan gives you a bit too much vitamin E? I'm not sure, but I would say, yes experiment with liver and maybe vitamin A alone.

Last edited:

EIRE24

I take lamb liver, just because I like the taste better.

Maybe taking 20.000 IU vitamin A from EstroBan gives you a bit too much vitamin E? I'm not sure, but I would, yes experiment with liver and maybe vitamin A alone.

No the 20'000 IU of vitamin A from estroban was ok. I think I feel better with it because it is balanced with the other fat solubles?

I felt dizzy when I took vitamin A alone. I think eating liver is definitely best as you get a lot more supportive vitamins and minerals with it

OP
TheHound

TheHound

What does your diet look like and how much vitamin A and zinc are you taking?

about 4000 calories a day. 120-150 grams of protein. 15k-30kiu of vitamin A a day and I've been supplementing 50mg of zinc almost every day along with oysters sometimes. in the last three months alone I've gained about half an inch on my arms and they were already decent sized to start

Mufasa

about 4000 calories a day. 120-150 grams of protein. 15k-30kiu of vitamin A a day and I've been supplementing 50mg of zinc almost every day along with oysters sometimes. in the last three months alone I've gained about half an inch on my arms and they were already decent sized to start

How much fat daily?

thms

Can you give us an idea of what kind of physique you built with the guidelines of peat?

I am looking into his dietary guidelines as wel lately and curious what your results are,.

Do you get a decent pump on this diet / muscle fullness?

what carbs sources do you use

thank you

OP
TheHound

TheHound

Can you give us an idea of what kind of physique you built with the guidelines of peat?

I am looking into his dietary guidelines as wel lately and curious what your results are,.

Do you get a decent pump on this diet / muscle fullness?

what carbs sources do you use

thank you

Hey not sure if you're still active, but this was me 6 months ago back in July 2017. All natural and about 4000 "peaty" calories a day

Attachments

• Photo 2018-01-21, 2 31 11 PM.jpg
    Photo 2018-01-21, 2 31 11 PM.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 156

thms

Hey not sure if you're still active, but this was me 6 months ago back in July 2017. All natural and about 4000 "peaty" calories a day
Thanks man looking good!

can you post the foods you eat?

how many days do you train

Luckytype

One of my best friends used to complain(happily) that he would literally feel a pump for days after his workouts. I would ask him if it was accompanied by soreness or just awareness, he said no they were pumped.

Weird thing is, his diet is awful, he undereats especially by peat standards, but drinks a ton of coffee and sleeps like its an olympic sport. He has just regular average genetics and trains sporadically. His workouts arent overly intense. Certain much different than how im guessing op trains

I was convinced it was just carb fullness or storage or fluid retention localized from the workout before but he swears he gets a pump and keeps it too.

Hell, when i come back from even a shortish off-period my pump is noticably less for the first workouts back.

Andman

For what its worth i actually experience less pump & muscle fullness since going full on peat..hope its the reduction in NO haha

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals