Muscle Pump?

Dino D

How to achive muscle pump?

Im 28

5 to 15 yeara ago i always had good pumps, evan amazing pumps...

First time i had no pumps was on low carb...

Now i generally dont have them

So what is important for that?
Salt?
Full glycogen storage?
Any general guidlines of how to eat to achive pums, or what to supplement?

Tom K

A better question to ask is, "Why achieve a muscle pump?" They do feel good. But physiologically , there are the benefits associated with exercise that do not require a pump. They are not the cause of muscle growth, but a consequence of blood flow associated with oxygen debt. You can perform 50 reps with 10 pounds and obtain a pump. Or, you can perform 10 reps with 100 pounds. Both can provide a pump, but greater resistance and shorter duration will provide muscle hypertrophy that 100 reps cannot produce.

OP
Dino D

Dino D

A better question to ask is, "Why achieve a muscle pump?" They do feel good. But physiologically , there are the benefits associated with exercise that do not require a pump. They are not the cause of muscle growth, but a consequence of blood flow associated with oxygen debt. You can perform 50 reps with 10 pounds and obtain a pump. Or, you can perform 10 reps with 100 pounds. Both can provide a pump, but greater resistance and shorter duration will provide muscle hypertrophy that 100 reps cannot produce.

In my search for health pump is something that is secondary, but when in that state i generally feel better also libido, errection is somehow connected... but thats just a guess... so im looking what i'm missing... by my self i looked today the first time how much 5gram of salt really looks like and i concluded that I ate only 1 gram of.salt per day... today is the first day that i will try 5grams and i will see how this does affect me...
So its not trully about the pump...