Munchausen By Internet

Drareg

I know psychological disorders are being created for profit in many cases the DSM-5 an example of the profiteering within psychology and medicine in general,Munchausen however is an interesting one and munchausen by internet even more so,this behavior is much different to hypochondria.

From people drugging their child with chemo drugs(munchausen by proxy) to a lady claiming she had brain cancer all in the name of attention,yes attention initially and then they realize they can gain financially,it’s seriously warped.
Faking Illness Online: Munchausen by Internet I The Feed - YouTube

From the gospel of self editing and agenda creating-
Munchausen syndrome - Wikipedia

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Scary,tip of an iceberg relative to "internet munchausen", the stats for cases per country are for the "regular munchausen".
The brain cancer,sorry the fake Brian cancer girl I hope wasn’t dishing out "peaty" advice,seriously,imagine how many cancer patients spent a huge amount of time reading and listening to her.

Dhair

I know psychological disorders are being created for profit in many cases the DSM-5 an example of the profiteering within psychology and medicine in general,Munchausen however is an interesting one and munchausen by internet even more so,this behavior is much different to hypochondria.

From people drugging their child with chemo drugs(munchausen by proxy) to a lady claiming she had brain cancer all in the name of attention,yes attention initially and then they realize they can gain financially,it’s seriously warped.
Faking Illness Online: Munchausen by Internet I The Feed - YouTube

From the gospel of self editing and agenda creating-
Munchausen syndrome - Wikipedia

What's wrong with simply calling it narcissism?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

What's wrong with simply calling it narcissism?

My guess is because it seems specific to health issues,it’s still a health issue or energy issue,the difference is they are claiming to have other illnesses,they don’t seem to acknowledge their own mental derangement as the issue.
As Peat mentioned before it is extremely difficult to cure a psychopath ,the damage is done in the womb and early childhood,it will probably be shown to be influenced by transgenerational epigenetics imo.
Worryingly there is something deeply social in this behavior.

Last edited:
My guess is because it seems specific to health issues,it’s still a health issue or energy issue,the difference is they are claiming to have other illnesses,they don’t seem to acknowledge their own mental derangement as the issue.
As Peat mentioned before it is extremely difficult to cure a psychopath around,the damage is done in the womb and early childhood,it will probably be shown to be influenced by transgenerational epigenetics imo.

What has he said specifically about psychopathy and epigenetics?

burtlancast

Munchausen syndrome?

Or rather the mainstream press complaining about unfair competition?

John Swinton:
"There is no such a thing in America as an independent press, unless it is out in country towns. You are all slaves. You know it, and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to express an honest opinion. If you expressed it, you would know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid $150 for keeping honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should allow honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, I would be like Othello before twenty-four hours: my occupation would be gone. The man who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the street hunting for another job. The business of a New York journalist is to distort the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to villify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread, or for what is about the same — his salary. You know this, and I know it; and what foolery to be toasting an "Independent Press"! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are jumping-jacks. They pull the string and we dance. Our time, our talents, our lives, our possibilities, are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

HINT.

Last edited:

Regina

As Peat mentioned before it is extremely difficult to cure a psychopath around,the damage is done in the womb and early childhood,it will probably be shown to be influenced by transgenerational epigenetics imo.
Of course, internet is the next logical outlet.
I actually do know someone who received a call back on a mammogram (turned out negative) to create a fundly and internet breast cancer awareness campaign--centered around herself as a "survivor". She is a died-in-the-wool narcissist in every aspect of her life--creating wide swath wakes of chaos and damage wherever she goes.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Of course, internet is the next logical outlet.
I actually do know someone who received a call back on a mammogram (turned out negative) to create a fundly and internet breast cancer awareness campaign--centered around herself as a "survivor". She is a died-in-the-wool narcissist in every aspect of her life--creating wide swath wakes of chaos and damage wherever she goes.

These people are locked in mentally,the loops seem unbreakable,let’s hope narcissism is not on the rise,it just appears that away with modern connectivity.

Munchausen syndrome?

Or rather the mainstream press complaining about unfair competition?

John Swinton:
"There is no such a thing in America as an independent press, unless it is out in country towns. You are all slaves. You know it, and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to express an honest opinion. If you expressed it, you would know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid $150 for keeping honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should allow honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, I would be like Othello before twenty-four hours: my occupation would be gone. The man who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the street hunting for another job. The business of a New York journalist is to distort the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to villify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread, or for what is about the same — his salary. You know this, and I know it; and what foolery to be toasting an "Independent Press"! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are jumping-jacks. They pull the string and we dance. Our time, our talents, our lives, our possibilities, are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

HINT.

wow you came out swinging heavy

tara

let’s hope narcissism is not on the rise,it just appears that away with modern connectivity.
Yeah, let's hope.
I'm thinking that there have been some changes in public culture over the last 3-4 decades that have particularly privileged greed, self-centredness, exclusive focus on personal wealth, health and pleasure as acceptable orientations, over wider or public good and decent ethics.

There have also been promising countervailing signs of resistance to this - growth of human solidarity - in lots of community movements etc, as well as personal kindnesses and caring.

burtlancast

wow you came out swinging heavy

Medias are attempting to elevate themselves by finger pointing Gibson; they've been doing a million times worse themselves.

Unfair competition.

Medias are attempting to elevate themselves by finger pointing Gibson; they've been doing a million times worse themselves.

Unfair competition.

Haha! I got sucked into their self righteous indignation until I saw your post and remembered just how many lies they pump out on a daily basis.

I've stopped watching the news and television in general. The first step when you realize you're living in platos cave is to stop looking at the dancing shadows.

burtlancast

Exposing Gibson is a good thing, although they naturally spin it in their favor.
I believe so many people have stopped paying attention to medias many of them have lately been driven into bankruptcy.

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Yeah, let's hope.
I'm thinking that there have been some changes in public culture over the last 3-4 decades that have particularly privileged greed, self-centredness, exclusive focus on personal wealth, health and pleasure as acceptable orientations, over wider or public good and decent ethics.

There have also been promising countervailing signs of resistance to this - growth of human solidarity - in lots of community movements etc, as well as personal kindnesses and caring.

Those movements you mention don’t get enough coverage in the news,the race arguments in the news are perfect cover for people to forget the financial systems issues and the glaringly obvious fact that the financial system is one of the main players in people’s health/stress levels and unhappiness, I’m guessing we are at peak narcissism,it’s all pathological recognition craving,I think people stomachs are turning at this point with the constant ideologue coverage. We may have a "major" war to go through first though.
At least it seems people are maturing a touch again,as in they realize we won’t have perfect leaders or all the answers ,politics is messy,people forgot this with the rise of entertainment/distraction culture,the bottom line is anything is better than extremist views,people intuitely know when someone is pathological and they are present on all sides of every argument,underlying the move away from extremism will be the realization there is a lack of time in life and nobody will be getting all the answers people desperately crave,there is alot of money being made by ideologoues who pump whatever view is popular be it race,gold,crypto,currencies,book sales,talks and seminars,It’s like dangling a carrot in front of donkeys,the carrot being whatever information they are seeking for their underlying rage and frustration to sink/project into,even the GMO argument now has frauds on all sides,all making big money,both claiming to scientific,all dual arguments,good versus bad,nice,simple and John Doe understands simple.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals