MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS (MS) and BRAIN DAMAGE are OPTIONAL (Terry Wahls, Cavin Balaster)

Hidden49

I’ve been looking into Terry Wahls recently, and her diet for MS isn’t anything special other than your typical healthy eating advice and she gives super basic reasons for each foods , like oh this is good because it has antioxidants. So I wasn’t really impressed with her at all.

So I guess main reason why she is popular is because she fixed her own MS with her approach and she is an MD.

View: https://youtu.be/txmg91lowk0
- I don’t mean to critique her but she seems very slow, low metabolism, high serotonin, in slightly drunk like state. She says consumes a lot of fermented foods, carotenoids, liver once a week, fish, fish oil. eg: Aldehydes = acetylaldehyde producing ethanol giving her this sort of drunk like state. I bet she won’t be able to tolerate alcohol properly.

youngsinatra

I think she manages her disease primarily by avoiding food triggers (gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, corn) and incorporating well-tolerated nutrient-dense foods like cooked green leafy vegetables, grass-fed meat, fish and sea food, organ meats like heart and liver and supplementing things like B-vitamins to keep methylation up and homocysteine down, and adding things like CoQ10 and vitamin D/K2.

She said when she eats a „trigger food“ she needs corticosteroid treatment to calm down the inflammation afterwards, because they cause such a strong flare up.

She said in one interview that she is cautious about excess preformed retinol, as one of her patients overdid eating liver and got hypervitaminosis A, which to her, is very hard to get rid of when you already got there.

Hidden49

I think she manages her disease primarily by avoiding food triggers (gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, corn) and incorporating well-tolerated nutrient-dense foods like cooked green leafy vegetables, grass-fed meat, fish and sea food, organ meats like heart and liver and supplementing things like B-vitamins to keep methylation up and homocysteine down, and adding things like CoQ10 and vitamin D/K2.

She said when she eats a „trigger food“ she needs corticosteroid treatment to calm down the inflammation afterwards, because they cause such a strong flare up.

She said in one interview that she is cautious about excess preformed retinol, as one of her patients overdid eating liver and got hypervitaminosis A, which to her, is very hard to get rid of when you already got there.
Yeah so I’m not surprised then, sounds like she has just found a patch for her MS but not an actual cure.

Still though I don’t mean to hate on her that’s good on her for everything she’s achieved. But I do find it cringe how health influencers like her are glorified, when the knowledge they have and share is pretty basic stuff. I guess it is this kind of basic advice/knowledge that appeals to the masses because it is easier to understand. And by having the status of an MD people automatically respect her more (which I think is wrong).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals