Multiple Prostate Orgasms

tanneron

Any guys have any experience with achieving multiple prostate orgasms with an Aneros device or something similar?

sladerunner69

Yes of course. Duh. It's super easy dude. I don't, however, use a name brand Aneros device. I use my own harry potter wand carved from a combination ebony and norwal tusk. It's better to have a good pal take care of it, so you can concentrate on the fantastic orgasmic.

One time though I let my then friend Malfoy steer and he played a joke on me and cast "duspigidus liviticus taintum" and my b-hole quadrupled in size! I think it is getting smaller at last but hot diggity-I have not needed an x-lax ever since. It all just rolls right through.

B

Braveheart

Yes of course. Duh. It's super easy dude. I don't, however, use a name brand Aneros device. I use my own harry potter wand carved from a combination ebony and norwal tusk. It's better to have a good pal take care of it, so you can concentrate on the fantastic orgasmic.

One time though I let my then friend Malfoy steer and he played a joke on me and cast "duspigidus liviticus taintum" and my b-hole quadrupled in size! I think it is getting smaller at last but hot diggity-I have not needed an x-lax ever since. It all just rolls right through.
too much information....hahaha!

Atman

a03.jpeg

My anus, as Julius', emits only pure fascism and passatist whining

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals