Multi Racial Society - The Biggest Stressor Of Them All?

Cloudhands

I defer to Great Aristotle on this matter:
I feel more 'philia' or at least a feeling of brotherliness with people of many different ethnicities than I ever will with people of the same ethnicity as me, who believe that races and ethnicities are better kept seperate. My best friends come in all colors and our meeting of minds is not hindered by this. Everything is infinitely/abstractly different as much as it is the same, meaning that i can find common ground between anyone and do not set limits nor boundaries to communcation. If someone does not pose as an immediate threat to me, which is different than a suspected threat based on prejudices and generalized expectations, than i do not experience a stress response of any sort. If i were to become stressed by percieving someone's beingness within my presence, and they arent posing any acute threats, than i am imposing a stress response toward myself, much more than they are imposing any response toward me. Fear is a nasty thing, and while i understand blaming anyone for said fears is not pragmatic, i think it is important to hold people accountable to process these fears so that whoever they are afraid of isnt persecuted, nor treated poorly. I resonate with @dhtsupreme 's message 100%

Pistachio

I feel more 'philia' or at least a feeling of brotherliness with people of many different ethnicities than I ever will with people of the same ethnicity as me, who believe that races and ethnicities are better kept seperate. My best friends come in all colors and our meeting of minds is not hindered by this. Everything is infinitely/abstractly different as much as it is the same, meaning that i can find common ground between anyone and do not set limits nor boundaries to communcation. If someone does not pose as an immediate threat to me, which is different than a suspected threat based on prejudices and generalized expectations, than i do not experience a stress response of any sort. If i were to become stressed by percieving someone's beingness within my presence, and they arent posing any acute threats, than i am imposing a stress response toward myself, much more than they are imposing any response toward me. Fear is a nasty thing, and while i understand blaming anyone for said fears is not pragmatic, i think it is important to hold people accountable to process these fears so that whoever they are afraid of isnt persecuted, nor treated poorly. I resonate with @dhtsupreme 's message 100%
In-group, out-group behaviour is as old as mankind. You can think you feel brotherliness all you want until one day you are victimized because of what group you appear to belong to. Most multi-culturalists have to learn the hard way how it really is (they get assaulted, raped, or murdered for being what they are). There is a reason multi-ethnic societies have never lasted very long.

Regardless of that, multiculturalism is actually part of a long-range Soviet strategy to destabilize the West. But let's leave that for another thread perhaps.

Pistachio

Kenny

In-group, out-group behaviour is as old as mankind. You can think you feel brotherliness all you want until one day you are victimized because of what group you appear to belong to. Most multi-culturalists have to learn the hard way how it really is (they get assaulted, raped, or murdered for being what they are). There is a reason multi-ethnic societies have never lasted very long.

Regardless of that, multiculturalism is actually part of a long-range Soviet strategy to destabilize the West. But let's leave that for another thread perhaps.
what do you mean mutli-cultural societies didn't last very long

the most powerful and longest lasting empires in history were extremely diverse

Rome/Ottoman Empire/Safavid Persia/Mongol empire

lol after reading your last line i guess this was a joke i fell for

Pistachio

what do you mean mutli-cultural societies didn't last very long

the most powerful and longest lasting empires in history were extremely diverse

Rome/Ottoman Empire/Safavid Persia/Mongol empire

lol after reading your last line i guess this was a joke i fell for

What race were the ancient Romans? A quick rundown of Italian ethnogenesis​

GelatinGoblin

It seems in this forum our understanding of stress from PUFA, SSRI, food, and isolation impacts us.
What about the stress/trauma of having to leave your home and going to an unfamiliar place with nothing? Doing that in your own country is difficult enough. This is another continent.
Being that they're starting from the bottom on top of that, socioeconomic status is going to play a factor in behavior like increased propensity to violence or learned helplessness (all high serotonin, high stress hormones) on top of the stress before they got there.

Very interesting, thanks. Seems likely

GelatinGoblin

Growing up in a town of whites, blacks, latinos, asians, there's the same culture which is american culture and then the culture they're descendants of. At that point there's not much of an issue since they all speak the same language, wear similar clothes, go to the same schools. There's just people with different traits. If you're a nice individual you're going to want to be around other nice individuals. If you have an interest in sports, you'll gravitate towards others interested in the same sport regardless of how they look.

I only see issues with older people who I believe have lowered metabolism/thinking ability. They're stuck with old patterns of thinking/behavior and can't see from a different perspective. This is simply a human trait and environmentally dependent

I truly believe race will not be that important the further we go and in multicultural societies, like fine wine, it gets better with age. They'll become more and more similar as time goes on. We're just in the beginning stages where it's rough at first. Think about what 100 years of integration brings (possibly almost no differences).

I think societies that can integrate with different cultures will eventually be some of the sharpest and most ahead since there'll be continued mixing (big fear for some of you lol) and ideally there's chance for the best genes to continue on (larger pool of genes). Hope I didn't offend anyone since this is simply a discussion after all
New perspective... Maybe :wink

dhtsupreme

the west has created problems for most countries. all about control and resources. I don't blame them because that's what one who gets and wants to keep power has to do. and if not for the west than some other area will do it. but stop pretending like the west has had a beneficial impact. i break your legs then create crutches for you

The west getting mad about the consequences of the problems their governments create. Don't want immigrants going to your countries then stop interfering with those countries and making them ***t

P

Peatness

but stop pretending like the west has had a beneficial impact. i break your legs then create crutches for you
If you are addressing me personally with this remark then I think you may have the wrong end of the stick

Last edited by a moderator:

dhtsupreme

If you are addressing me personally with this remark then I think you may have the wrong end of the stick

No @Pistachio @pro marker anyone that has a problem with multiracial societies or thinks colinization was actually good

Peater

If it the globalists like it, I don't.

So far that expression has kept me (Relatively) healthy and wealthy.

I see no reason to deviate from that here.

JamesGatz

I agree - I notice that neighborhoods in my city whom all are made up of one race mostly - the people seem a lot happier and are more unified in expressing themselves because they all have similar expressions - the neighborhoods who have become mixed have tension - I always overhear people talking about "gentrification" in a bad way when they look at others they classify as "intruders"

I always liked girls that looked like me the most and I noticed the most out of place I've ever felt in my life was in schools and neighborhoods where my race was the minority - when I look back at my time in school - all of my close friends were the same race, about the same height and about the same personality as me as well as well - I always feel that conversations are less awkward when the person looks a lot more like me with all other things being equal

P

Peatness

I agree - I notice that neighborhoods in my city whom all are made up of one race mostly - the people seem a lot happier and are more unified in expressing themselves because they all have similar expressions - the neighborhoods who have become mixed have tension - I always overhear people talking about "gentrification" in a bad way when they look at others they classify as "intruders"

I always liked girls that looked like me the most and I noticed the most out of place I've ever felt in my life was in schools and neighborhoods where my race was the minority - when I look back at my time in school - all of my close friends were the same race, about the same height and about the same personality as me as well as well - I always feel that conversations are less awkward when the person looks a lot more like me with all other things being equal
The native Americans probably agree with you

Summer

lol no need to get defensive about somebody expressing their observations like they’re responsible for colonization. If your implying people of European descent can/should just up and leave their homes because of something that happened hundreds of years before they were born, you’re mentally ill.

Summer

Please describe the stones being thrown in the post you replied to. Getting upset over someone expressing their personal experiences is low energy behavior. Where is the support for colonization that you’re seeing?

“I like apples.”
“WELL SO DID THE NATIVE AMERICANS.”

Waynish

Nah, you could do "multiculturalism" properly and it would be great. However, that can't happen in our age due to widespread delusion. There is nothing wrong with stronger people doing physical labor more than less strong people... The fact that this needs to be said - and still cannot be comprehended - is just the beginning of the evidence for the above case.