Multi Racial Society - The Biggest Stressor Of Them All?

Jasjeet

Have there been any reports/research done into darker skinned people living in cold climates, such as Scandinavia or northern states of USA, and the long term impact on their physical and mental health? I wonder how for example people of African heritage fare in places like Sweden? What would be the result in 50, 100 years? I don't have a particular opinion on this, just generally curious.

MatheusPN

@kyle This seems to be the typical liberal, the type of thinking you are criticizing, and I agree in the line that they push a racist and unfair agenda against some people based only on their color/ ethnicity, generally against whites/ non-blacks.
I believe most who believe in it are for naive reasons, regardless, they strengthen the racist agenda.

Black supremacism is as real as white supremacism.

A person stressing out, just because there is some other "race" or color close to them, SOLELY, like the OP, clearly is a person with low metabolism and probable high serotonin. It's very characteristical of an easily frightened animal.

Last edited:

Whichway?

A person stressing out, just because there is some other "race" or color close to them, SOLELY, like the OP, clearly is a person with low metabolism and probable high serotonin. It's very characteristical of an easily frightened animal.

You are badly mis-characterizing the OP. He has plenty of evidence and experiences to justify his fear. That is entirely normal and healthy to be fearful of people who are actively aggressive towards you.

OP
P

pro marker

@kyle This seems to be the typical liberal, the type of thinking you are criticizing, and I agree in the line that they push a racist and unfair agenda against some people based only on their color/ ethnicity, generally against whites/ non-blacks.
I believe most who believe in it are for naive reasons, regardless, they strengthen the racist agenda.

i am as far away from an easily frightened animal as possible. in dangerous situations i am always calm and methodical. this is not a panic like feeling, its more of a constantly being on your guard lowkey feeling. as for my metabolism, its okay now, but it used to be really high as a kid and i felt the same.

Have there been any reports/research done into darker skinned people living in cold climates, such as Scandinavia or northern states of USA, and the long term impact on their physical and mental health? I wonder how for example people of African heritage fare in places like Sweden? What would be the result in 50, 100 years? I don't have a particular opinion on this, just generally curious.
they are miserable. they constantly complain about the cold (understandable) dress in jackets and pants during the summers. they end up cold, aggitated and depressed. all they do is talk about how they miss the "home land". they especially hate the food. many of the easternes drank tons of milk back home, so when they come here they drink huge amounts of full fat milk, but the milk is pasteurized and crap, so it doesnt do them much good.

MatheusPN

You are badly mis-characterizing the OP. He has plenty of evidence and experiences to justify his fear. That is entirely normal and healthy to be fearful of people who are actively aggressive towards you.
Did you even read him? Quoting him:
"even the peoples that i know are not a problem, being around them to much makes me feel alone and isolated and this deep unnatural frustration.*
"i was always unhappy being around non-white kids"
"deep natural feeling of stress from seeing them"
"racism is a deep natural instinct and completely suppressing it must be so tiresome and exhausting"

Funnily enough, a very dark black guy with "black" hair, broad nose, can be more genetically similar to an European than to some African, can be have much more European ancestry than African ancestry.
i am as far away from an easily frightened animal as possible. in dangerous situations i am always calm and methodical. this is not a panic like feeling, its more of a constantly being on your guard lowkey feeling. as for my metabolism, its okay now, but it used to be really high as a kid and i felt the same.
Being constantly on your lowkey guard certainly rises your stress, cortisol, so certainly you will have higher serotonin in consequence.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Culture, it seems, starts to make us stupid long before the metabolic problems appear.

regarding anxiety from being around people different than you, i implore you to discover accounts of anthropologists gaining access to indigenous societies and their experiences...

Preconquest Consciousness

GelatinGoblin

I've wondered this also

GelatinGoblin

Good point

GelatinGoblin

Culture, it seems, starts to make us stupid long before the metabolic problems appear.

regarding anxiety from being around people different than you, i implore you to discover accounts of anthropologists gaining access to indigenous societies and their experiences...

Preconquest Consciousness

Those indigenous people viewed them as entirely different, and felt strong within their tribe or between their people. Nowadays everybody is the same in a multitude of ways, despite differences.

Now this makes me wonder, if all of a sudden there was a push for equality from people in higher social positions for equality and tolerance, and those anthropologists came in, wouldn't there be some resistance then?
Nobody thought those anthropologists were equals, only neutral and not too alien.

managing

I generally find strangers like those with whom I grew up to be more stressful than people different from me.

But this way too simplistic to be meaningful or predictive.

If the OP is feeling stressed out by "otherness" the only way to reduce the stress is to engage and know those who seem very different.

lvysaur

Just a reminder that Russia has the highest number of immigrants in Europe, and nothing happened. They are working, they are happy, Russia did it right and nobody is scared of some poor Libyan or Syrian. They laugh with the Russians... Because they are scared.
Are you sure that this is truly because they are "scared"? I can think of other reasons.

1) US citizens own 20x more guns than Russians do. Non-white people have even more reason to be scared here too, yet it seems like the US is much worse off than Russia in multiracial stability.

2) non-whites, in the context of a global racial struggle, will naturally see Russians as less offensive than Westerners, as the former has always been on the receiving end of the latter--indeed to the extent that it is politically not part of Europe, and even geographically was only begrudgingly allowed to be part of the European "continent" (because they needed the justification of the Urals).

3) Russians lack the fervor of Westerners, particularly of Anglos. I have talked to many Russians, Europeans, and of course I live in the US. Russian people, even Slavic white nationalist types, seem more reasonable and cool-headed than Anglos. Even with the white nationalists, Russians seem to just want to be "left alone", while Westerners want to "conquer what's left"

I think that the west and especially Anglos have a cultural "emotional fervor" that Russia has less of. This "fervor" manifests itself both via white supremacy AND leftism/SJWism, and it makes the right more violent and the left more unconditionally loving.

Summer

Are you sure that this is truly because they are "scared"? I can think of other reasons.

1) US citizens own 20x more guns than Russians do. Non-white people have even more reason to be scared here too, yet it seems like the US is much worse off than Russia in multiracial stability.

2) non-whites, in the context of a global racial struggle, will naturally see Russians as less offensive than Westerners, as the former has always been on the receiving end of the latter--indeed to the extent that it is politically not part of Europe, and even geographically was only begrudgingly allowed to be part of the European "continent" (because they needed the justification of the Urals).

3) Russians lack the fervor of Westerners, particularly of Anglos. I have talked to many Russians, Europeans, and of course I live in the US. Russian people, even Slavic white nationalist types, seem more reasonable and cool-headed than Anglos. Even with the white nationalists, Russians seem to just want to be "left alone", while Westerners want to "conquer what's left"

I think that the west and especially Anglos have a cultural "emotional fervor" that Russia has less of. This "fervor" manifests itself both via white supremacy AND leftism/SJWism, and it makes the right more violent and the left more unconditionally loving.
Very odd blanket statements. How many Russians and “Anglos” did you speak to in order to reach these conclusions? And how did you find out that the Western people you’re talking about are actually Anglo? Most people want to be left alone. If you’re making your judgments based off of past historical events or government/military campaigns, Russia had no problems invading surrounding states. And Europe in general was invaded by Africans, Arabs, and Asians before it ever dabbled in its own colonialism.

Brandin

i considered making a burner account for this one because i dont want people to stop giving me good advice but im going to trust that the users here are mature enough to not take this personally.

living in a big European city, dealing all the immigrants is naturally very stressful to me. but this can be attributed to the fact that they hassle me every time i take the subway or the fact that they are more likely to be violent/criminal. but ever since i was a small child, before i had even started judging people based on their skin color, i was always unhappy being around non-white kids. this feeling never went away as i grew older. though i try not to judge other people based on race there is just this deep natural feeling of stress from seeing them. i grew up with a very small amount of immigrants in my small town, so at this point it wasnt even because of the huge immigrant problem we have now. i just can not be happy or relaxed knowing there are other races around me. its not like walking down the street and seing a Chinese person ruins my day, but constantly seeing people of all colors around me just makes me depressed and angry.
of course, arabic and black people stress me out the most, because they most are likely to hurt me. but even the peoples that i know are not a problem, being around them to much makes me feel alone and isolated and this deep unnatural frustration.

(americans who have not visited a northern european city in the last 5 years, please do not tell me about what our situation is like)

surely fighting these instincts must cause harm

i cant think of any people that wouldn't be happier surrounded by their own kind. racism is a deep natural instinct and completely suppressing it must be so tiresome and exhausting. i think the fact we we teach kids from the moment they are born to not categorize people is dumbing down the population. the brain WANTS to categorize and generalize. we are fighting our natural way of understanding the world.

who actually feels happier in a multicultural society? you are constantly put on guard.
I have seriously never felt like what you are trying to explain I think there are African people more simillar to me than other Swedish people (Im Swedish). I have mever seen a correlation between behaviors and where you are from.

Drareg

I have seriously never felt like what you are trying to explain I think there are African people more simillar to me than other Swedish people (Im Swedish). I have mever seen a correlation between behaviors and where you are from.

How do you explain the issues in African nations? See rape rates and pathological misogyny etc

Whichway?

How do you explain the issues in African nations? See rape rates and pathological misogyny etc
They don't. They overlook ALL the negatives of people of colour and only see the negatives of white people. In the current climate people of colour are incapable of being wrong, needing to take responsibility for their actions (they are always the victim of an oppressor), and are always held up as being better human beings than any white person.

Don't hold your breath waiting for this sort of leftist to cast a realistic eye over the race issue.

Drareg

They don't. They overlook ALL the negatives of people of colour and only see the negatives of white people. In the current climate people of colour are incapable of being wrong, needing to take responsibility for their actions (they are always the victim of an oppressor), and are always held up as being better human beings than any white person.

Don't hold your breath waiting for this sort of leftist to cast a realistic eye over the race issue.

That’s wokism for you. They won’t touch strict Islamic nations either.

dhtsupreme

To start off I'm not to the "left" or to the "right"

I do believe by design we have pattern recognition skills that lead us to observing differences and develop preferences (like a favorite color, shirt, book, music, friend etc.).

In the case of culture (skin color or any observable feature with the senses), I think it's in that category of preferences and is part of a survival mechanism to help recognize and keep away from the unknown. In more primitive times, it makes sense. The unknown is the stimulus for internal fear/unrest. Like seeing a snake (the way it looks, sounds is so different the pattern of behavior is unknown to us making us fearful unless we have prior knowledge/experience/exposure to overcome that fear)

In "modern times" unless under some sort of stress(violent attack), I don't see the need for acting on it. Being in America, I've seen variances in behavior on an individual level in all cultures. I've met nice people that couldn't harm a fly, I've met nasty ones that are like that with their own or those different from them, i've seen the "privilege" and arrogance ppl refer to lol but it depends on a variety of factors

I've seen variation across the board (latins/hispanics, arabs, whites, blacks etc.)

So I now treat preconceptions I have towards a race, as a primitive thing that isn't consistently right while recognizing the natural preferences we have. I don't have to like chinese culture, but that doesn't mean i should treat chinese people like ***t or generalize their behavior from a few experiences

I've seen more similarities in behavior from socioeconomic status, education level, personality than skin color tbh

It seems in this forum our understanding of stress from PUFA, SSRI, food, and isolation impacts us.
What about the stress/trauma of having to leave your home and going to an unfamiliar place with nothing? Doing that in your own country is difficult enough. This is another continent.
Being that they're starting from the bottom on top of that, socioeconomic status is going to play a factor in behavior like increased propensity to violence or learned helplessness (all high serotonin, high stress hormones) on top of the stress before they got there.

That will also be observable in poor white europeans. The difference is though, poor white europeans are acclimated to their culture/society, these newcomers aren't so they'll definitely struggle more and need time as it is in certain parts of America

Last edited:

dhtsupreme

Growing up in a town of whites, blacks, latinos, asians, there's the same culture which is american culture and then the culture they're descendants of. At that point there's not much of an issue since they all speak the same language, wear similar clothes, go to the same schools. There's just people with different traits. If you're a nice individual you're going to want to be around other nice individuals. If you have an interest in sports, you'll gravitate towards others interested in the same sport regardless of how they look.

I only see issues with older people who I believe have lowered metabolism/thinking ability. They're stuck with old patterns of thinking/behavior and can't see from a different perspective. This is simply a human trait and environmentally dependent

I truly believe race will not be that important the further we go and in multicultural societies, like fine wine, it gets better with age. They'll become more and more similar as time goes on. We're just in the beginning stages where it's rough at first. Think about what 100 years of integration brings (possibly almost no differences).

I think societies that can integrate with different cultures will eventually be some of the sharpest and most ahead since there'll be continued mixing (big fear for some of you lol) and ideally there's chance for the best genes to continue on (larger pool of genes). Hope I didn't offend anyone since this is simply a discussion after all

Pistachio

i considered making a burner account for this one because i dont want people to stop giving me good advice but im going to trust that the users here are mature enough to not take this personally.

living in a big European city, dealing all the immigrants is naturally very stressful to me. but this can be attributed to the fact that they hassle me every time i take the subway or the fact that they are more likely to be violent/criminal. but ever since i was a small child, before i had even started judging people based on their skin color, i was always unhappy being around non-white kids. this feeling never went away as i grew older. though i try not to judge other people based on race there is just this deep natural feeling of stress from seeing them. i grew up with a very small amount of immigrants in my small town, so at this point it wasnt even because of the huge immigrant problem we have now. i just can not be happy or relaxed knowing there are other races around me. its not like walking down the street and seing a Chinese person ruins my day, but constantly seeing people of all colors around me just makes me depressed and angry.
of course, arabic and black people stress me out the most, because they most are likely to hurt me. but even the peoples that i know are not a problem, being around them to much makes me feel alone and isolated and this deep unnatural frustration.

(americans who have not visited a northern european city in the last 5 years, please do not tell me about what our situation is like)

surely fighting these instincts must cause harm

i cant think of any people that wouldn't be happier surrounded by their own kind. racism is a deep natural instinct and completely suppressing it must be so tiresome and exhausting. i think the fact we we teach kids from the moment they are born to not categorize people is dumbing down the population. the brain WANTS to categorize and generalize. we are fighting our natural way of understanding the world.

who actually feels happier in a multicultural society? you are constantly put on guard.

I defer to Great Aristotle on this matter:

Attachments

• DREGWCyXcAAm9Kt.jpeg
    DREGWCyXcAAm9Kt.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 41