Multi Racial Society - The Biggest Stressor Of Them All?

PxD

Not entirely. Initially due to the Black Death, which killed off 1 out of every 2 Europeans, freeing up resources and drastically empowering and nourishing the workers that survived, and limiting the power of the kings, ending feudalism.

After that, the fact that the Atlantic is easymode to sail across compared to the Pacific, propagated the rest of it, 2 free continents of resources.

But like I said, it's not only because the white countries stole their wealth in the 1800-1900s. It's also because white countries are still invading their countries and killing millions (Iraq war, Libya, etc), which drives refugees to migrate, a minority of which also migrate to white countries.

Gotta love how you reduce the success of an entire continent down to 2 events. Nevermind that Europeans were already technologically and economically progressive long before the Black Death.

Why was sailing across the Atlantic easymode? I thought the journeys were incredibly risky to life and limb and required significant financing, navigational knowledge, and outright ballz. Was the 3,000 miles of stormy north Atlantic Ocean just easymode for Europeans? If it was easymode, then how come Africans weren't sailing to the New World, or better yet, why weren't Native Americans making the journey to Europe/Africa?

So, how exactly did white countries "steal the wealth" in the 1800s-1900s? I'd love to hear how this process works, in detail. Here I am thinking that wealth is created by applying technological knowledge, labor capital, and financial capital to natural resources. I didn't know that white people stole their cities, airplanes, ships and electricity out of Africa.

OP
P

pro marker

I enjoy multiculturalism a lot, but it takes a certain personality to be compatible with virtually everybody everywhere. Paris or London are only shitholes if you’re uptight and visibly scared of your own shadow. Besides - tons of beautiful women from all backgrounds!

Absolutely not a stressor for someone who’s socially intelligent.

paris and london are ***t holes because youll get stabbed and robbed by an immigrant if you look too rich. paris and london are shitlholes because these immigants dont give a **** about the enviroment and litter their trash everywhere. Paris and london are shitholes because you have no freedom of speach. unless you are a robot slave npc.

MatheusPN

Paris and London are shitholes if you wander into the shithole ("diverse") neighborhoods.

Multiculturalism is all fun and games until your neighborhood becomes Little Haiti. This is basically what the OP is complaining about and I find it ludicrous that there are people on here berating him for his "bigotry" when what he is describing, the massive increase in crime, the social fracturing and chilling effect, is objectively bad and he has every right to oppose it.

There's also this weird double standard where the same white multiculturalists who criticize their fellow white ethnocentricists would never dream of criticizing a non-white ethnocentric culture, say, Japan, for being boring because it's "too Japanese".

I also think there has to be a certain level of self-preservation pragmatism at some point where one realizes that if Population A is flat to shrinking, while Population B is growing 1% a year, and B moves into areas where A lives, then it's a mathematical inevitability that A is replaced by B and A will be effectively dispossessed of its lands, heritage, institutions, etc.

The responses on this thread remind me of r/K political theory. I know it's just a theory, but I think this subject definitely highlights the r vs. K mentality in a very clear cut way.
You are blaming the dog that bit you, not the owner who put him in short chains all his life and mistreated him, not the owner who is ******* you and him.
While they import from poor countries, their country was slaughtered. While some hate immigrants, immigrants had their families killed by bombings, which most of the elite is responsible for, which most of the capitalist world helped and agreed to bomb.

OP
P

pro marker

why is it that when i say i dont like these immigrants because they are incompatible with us, everyone has to deny that? its so painfully obvious that an arab from the god damn desert who prays five times a day is not going to go well with a non-religious white. are you all mad? why on earth are you all trying to deviate from this by throwing around racism and this and that? why does saying this make people so triggered? no one is saying they are less worth or less human??? im so confused as to why all these users who are clearly so much smarter than the average can be so blind when it comes to human relationships

and the point of this thread was whether or not seeing people with another skin color stresses humans.

OP
P

pro marker

You are blaming the dog that bit you, not the owner who put him in short chains all his life and mistreated him, not the owner who is ******* you and him.
While they import from poor countries, their country was slaughtered. While some hate immigrants, immigrants had their families killed by bombings, which most of the elite is responsible for, which most of the capitalist world helped and agreed to bomb.
no one is saying they hate immigrants. we all feel bad for them. i am done responding to you, this is silly and you are just starting pointless drama. i thought i could get serious replies

MatheusPN

Here is a primer on how genetic diversity in humans is calculated: Fixation index - Wikipedia

Take a look at the table at the bottom. Note how the index values between various European countries are vastly lower (more genetic similarity) than between an average European and an average East Asian or African.

This quote is interesting: " The mean genetic distance among the 861 available pairings of the 42 selected populations was found to be 0.1338.[page needed]. A genetic distance of 0.1338 implies that kinship between unrelated individuals of the same ancestry relative to the world population is equivalent to kinship between half siblings in a randomly mating population. This also implies that if a human from a given ancestral population has a mixed half-sibling, that human is closer genetically to an unrelated individual of their ancestral population than to their mixed half-sibling. [10]"

So much for the idea that race is nothing but a social construct.
Genetically and phenotypically sub sahaarian Africa alone has 40% of all diversity. Since ppl from America, Europe, and Asia are less diverse than in Africa it doenst surprise the sibling with ancestral parents.

Like black couples with afro-hair having children with white skin, blue eyed, and straight hair. I happen to know a guy with a black father and brown eyed mother to have a blue eyed white son.

"Surprisingly, even though all the chimpanzees live in relatively close proximity, chimpanzees from different populations were substantially more different genetically than humans living on different continents. That is despite the fact that the habitats of two of the groups are separated only by a river."
Chimps show much greater genetic diversity than humans | University of Oxford

Last edited:

MatheusPN

no one is saying they hate immigrants. we all feel bad for them. i am done responding to you, this is silly and you are just starting pointless drama. i thought i could get serious replies
My reply was to him not you and I said while some. And I highlighted how their situation is much worse, much more serious, and that the criminal situation is right on the shoulder of the elite, who both created the situation and also benefits from it.

Last edited:

GelatinGoblin

i considered making a burner account for this one because i dont want people to stop giving me good advice but im going to trust that the users here are mature enough to not take this personally.

living in a big European city, dealing all the immigrants is naturally very stressful to me. but this can be attributed to the fact that they hassle me every time i take the subway or the fact that they are more likely to be violent/criminal. but ever since i was a small child, before i had even started judging people based on their skin color, i was always unhappy being around non-white kids. this feeling never went away as i grew older. though i try not to judge other people based on race there is just this deep natural feeling of stress from seeing them. i grew up with a very small amount of immigrants in my small town, so at this point it wasnt even because of the huge immigrant problem we have now. i just can not be happy or relaxed knowing there are other races around me. its not like walking down the street and seing a Chinese person ruins my day, but constantly seeing people of all colors around me just makes me depressed and angry.
of course, arabic and black people stress me out the most, because they most are likely to hurt me. but even the peoples that i know are not a problem, being around them to much makes me feel alone and isolated and this deep unnatural frustration.

(americans who have not visited a northern european city in the last 5 years, please do not tell me about what our situation is like)

surely fighting these instincts must cause harm

i cant think of any people that wouldn't be happier surrounded by their own kind. racism is a deep natural instinct and completely suppressing it must be so tiresome and exhausting. i think the fact we we teach kids from the moment they are born to not categorize people is dumbing down the population. the brain WANTS to categorize and generalize. we are fighting our natural way of understanding the world.

who actually feels happier in a multicultural society? you are constantly put on guard.

You may get some hate but I agree. There is a difference between a European and a migrant... When the immigrants came to Europe, it's like putting and elephants trunk on your face, your body will reject it and it will break you neck as it is too heavy. Look, I suggest looking into Orthodox Christianity. Beside the fact that the words of Jesus and his teachings and the words of saints are words to live by, faith was the strongest components to Europe. Winston Churchill thought it was science, but now that Europe abandoned faith, they are weaker. And when people with a great faith in SOMETHING come, they will naturally dominate. Also, I believe they have some power. They have something primal, like an animal, something white people lost long ago. The whites feel this and they fear them.

Look in Russia, nobody is scared of any Chornozhopy. Not Chechens not african students. Because Russia has faith. Before the 1917 revolution, Empirial Russia was 90% Christian or religious and 10% working people. ( which is also why Karl Marx thought the first Communist revolution will be in other Europe, because Russia had too much Christians and not much working people , but he was wrong, and the Red Army fought off a lot of armies, everybody (Europe, America, Britian, Japan) fought in the 1917 revolution. including the rival White Army, and the Reds still won. ) And besides, everybody in Russia is Russian ( not to be confused, everybody still had their own culture and name which they kept paraticing, in the Soviet Union there was and wasn't a "Soviet" people. ) . Jew, Buddhist, Christian, Taoist, Athiest, Muslim... Everybody is "Russian". Faith, makes European Men strong. When the rapes of European Swedish women happened in Sweden, what did the Swedish "Men" do? They did a protest and walked in high heels and skirts and advocated for women's rights... Dumbasses. They should have went to where it was happened, and kicked those immigrant bastards. Same for the Swedish government, every one that was alone without a wife or kids should have been sent the f*ck out of Sweden; but they kept letting them in and advocating tolerance. As such, terrorist attacks will keep happening, and as such the European governments will keep fighting in Afghanistan, The Levant, Syria, Iraq, Somalia... When your whole family has been killed by bombings, where else or what else can you do? You go there, and what do you find? Some French artists by the name of "Charlie Hebdo" which are drawing your prophent being ****88. And by the way, those artists are clowns, they have gays transgenders, Charlie Hebdo himself swallowed paint or shoved paint up his ****, farted and whatever came out he sold as "art". So rightfully you come there and kill those clowns. And the French government doesn't shut their offices down, no they kept them open with some armed personal now. Idiots.
Just a reminder that Russia has the highest number of immigrants in Europe, and nothing happened. They are working, they are happy, Russia did it right and nobody is scared of some poor Libyan or Syrian. They laugh with the Russians... Because they are scared. In Europe, the rising tolerance and fear of nationalism since World War 2 has also weakened it. This was put in example when some European country wanted to close its borders to an extent, and Austria called them fascist (I don't remember the exact details). There is a fear of any Nationalism and or Fascism ( or patriotism ) since WW2 in Europe, and this is what is being expressed right now.

Also, putting ideals aside; I agree that a multiracial society is a stressor, naturally. And as you said it, it is against the natural view of the world.

GelatinGoblin

I think it has a lot to do with subconsciously sensing that one's position in the social hierarchy is being replaced as a result of an increasingly hostile and competitive world. It's no longer the 60s where you could easily find a job to support a family with, and a big house to shelter them with, and good, natural food to feed them with. We now live in a world where the magnates have a bigger labor pool to pick from as borders are increasingly withering due to this sole simple maxim: money over all else. This process is very mechanical and distinct from the human soul, and as such it is natural to feel alienated by it.

Good points.

PxD

If what you said is true, then you lived in a racist culture.
My experience is totally different, and the statistics, like homicide rate agree, the most diverse state in migration, culturally, ethically and "racially" is the least violent.

Don't know what you mean by diverse since Brazil is already so diverse. White population less than the national average (<50%)?

In terms of violence by state, when I look at this table: List of Brazilian states by murder rate - Wikipedia

It seems that states with the lowest murder rates (20 or under per 100k per year) are usually the whitest (anywhere from 50-75% white only ancestry), whereas the states with the highest murder rates (50+ per 100k per year, which IMO qualifies for "dangerous sh*thole" status) usually have white populations under 30% (far below the Brazilian average).

Granted, the dataset is only up to 2012, also there also seem to be wild variations in the homicide rates in various regions over time.

This list is from 2015: The Most Dangerous States In Brazil

Again, the only visible correlation is that states with homicide rates above 35 per 100k per year are heavily non-white (usually 25% white or less, so more diverse), in the North and Northeast regions.

Between homicide data and the heterogeneous nature of the population I don't know how you can draw any strong conclusion that more diversity = less crime. If anything, the only correlation I can see, at least from this data, is that more whites (less diversity) = fewer murders.

MatheusPN

Here is a primer on how genetic diversity in humans is calculated: Fixation index - Wikipedia

Take a look at the table at the bottom. Note how the index values between various European countries are vastly lower (more genetic similarity) than between an average European and an average East Asian or African.

This quote is interesting: " The mean genetic distance among the 861 available pairings of the 42 selected populations was found to be 0.1338.[page needed]. A genetic distance of 0.1338 implies that kinship between unrelated individuals of the same ancestry relative to the world population is equivalent to kinship between half siblings in a randomly mating population. This also implies that if a human from a given ancestral population has a mixed half-sibling, that human is closer genetically to an unrelated individual of their ancestral population than to their mixed half-sibling. [10]"

So much for the idea that race is nothing but a social construct.
And the author of your study is a know supremacist and eugenist.
The Southern Poverty Law Center has documented Harpending's works and statements on race, noting his association with white supremacist groups and referring to his work as an attempt to perpetuate scientific racism. The SPLC notes he attributed stereotypes of different human populations to genetic differences, often saying that Africans, Papua New Guineans, and "Baltimore"[23] (African-Americans) possess the same genetic temperamental predispositions which he said are characterized by "violence, laziness, and a preference for 'mating instead of parenting'",[24]

He likes human castes like a good old Nazi.

GelatinGoblin

Don't know what you mean by diverse since Brazil is already so diverse. White population less than the national average (<50%)?

In terms of violence by state, when I look at this table: List of Brazilian states by murder rate - Wikipedia

It seems that states with the lowest murder rates (20 or under per 100k per year) are usually the whitest (anywhere from 50-75% white only ancestry), whereas the states with the highest murder rates (50+ per 100k per year, which IMO qualifies for "dangerous sh*thole" status) usually have white populations under 30% (far below the Brazilian average).

Granted, the dataset is only up to 2012, also there also seem to be wild variations in the homicide rates in various regions over time.

Again, the only visible correlation is that states with homicide rates above 35 per 100k per year are heavily non-white (usually 25% white or less, so more diverse), in the North and Northeast regions.

Between homicide data and the heterogeneous nature of the population I don't know how you can draw any strong conclusion that more diversity = less crime. If anything, the only correlation I can see, at least from this data, is that more whites (less diversity) = fewer murders.

Fun facts, outside of the Middle East, Brazil has the most arabs world wide. They actually have more Lebanese in Brazil then in Lebanon.
Although the more rural areas will have less immigrants, and maybe less murders (maybe the other way around for murders). But Brazil is hell nontheless, like the rest of South and Central America, fueled by the CIA and North America.

PxD

why is it that when i say i dont like these immigrants because they are incompatible with us, everyone has to deny that? its so painfully obvious that an arab from the god damn desert who prays five times a day is not going to go well with a non-religious white. are you all mad? why on earth are you all trying to deviate from this by throwing around racism and this and that? why does saying this make people so triggered? no one is saying they are less worth or less human??? im so confused as to why all these users who are clearly so much smarter than the average can be so blind when it comes to human relationships

and the point of this thread was whether or not seeing people with another skin color stresses humans.

40 years of Politically Correct (liberal-Marxist) brainwashing in the school systems and mass media, that's why. Our globalist masters have been pushing this agenda very hard and it's caused a trained Pavlovian-response reaction in the sheeple - any mention of race, culture clash and immigration gets a lot of people all worked up.

MatheusPN

The lowest homicide rate in Brazil? São Paulo!
The most diverse ethically? São Paulo
The highest immigration rate and from different places? São Paulo.
The richest city of Brazil? São Paulo.

Some predominantly white places have 6 times higher homicide rate than SP. Same with some predominantly black places.

Last edited:

PxD

And the author of your study is a know supremacist and eugenist.
The Southern Poverty Law Center has documented Harpending's works and statements on race, noting his association with white supremacist groups and referring to his work as an attempt to perpetuate scientific racism. The SPLC notes he attributed stereotypes of different human populations to genetic differences, often saying that Africans, Papua New Guineans, and "Baltimore"[23] (African-Americans) possess the same genetic temperamental predispositions which he said are characterized by "violence, laziness, and a preference for 'mating instead of parenting'",[24]

He likes human castes like a good old Nazi.

Homeboy, please don't quote the SPLC to me. I am very familiar with the SPLC. Half this country thinks the SPLC is a joke. The SPLC has zero credibility, especially after their founder's scandals from a couple of years ago. Anyone to the right of the far left is a "supremacist" in their eyes.

MatheusPN

Homeboy, please don't quote the SPLC to me. I am very familiar with the SPLC. Half this country thinks the SPLC is a joke. The SPLC has zero credibility, especially after their founder's scandals from a couple of years ago. Anyone to the right of the far left is a "supremacist" in their eyes.
Did you see his quotes or his studies? Human caste, come on, pathetic to not call him racist, at least!
"Harpending once stated that people of sub-Saharan ancestry do not have the same genetic propensity for "hard work" as Eurasians do. According to geneticist David Reich, "there is simply no scientific evidence to support this statement."[25]

PxD

Some predominantly white places have 6 times higher homicide rate than SP. Same with some predominantly black places.

The drop in crime in SP is due to pacification of the street gang scene and reforms in policing/police work. Absolutely nothing to do with some nebulous concept of ethnic diversity. SP was a violent hellhole 10 years ago, and it was diverse back then too.

GelatinGoblin

This is poor logic.

Why do refugees and immigrants (legal and or people who want to permanently settle and live there) come to the richest city in Brazil? And why do you think the lowest homicide rates are in the richest city in Brazil? Is it a coincidence the richest city is the safest, or by your theory it is because it is the most diverse? ......
Even in Columbia, in the rich cities you won't see anything bad, it is actually quite nice. Of course everything is paid by the cartel though.

maxresdefault.jpg

PxD

Genetically and phenotypically sub sahaarian Africa alone has 40% of all diversity. Since ppl from America, Europe, and Asia are less diverse than in Africa it doenst surprise the sibling with ancestral parents.

Like black couples with afro-hair having children with white skin, blue eyed, and straight hair. I happen to know a guy with a black father and brown eyed mother to have a blue eyed white son.

"Surprisingly, even though all the chimpanzees live in relatively close proximity, chimpanzees from different populations were substantially more different genetically than humans living on different continents. That is despite the fact that the habitats of two of the groups are separated only by a river."
Chimps show much greater genetic diversity than humans | University of Oxford

I grew up in Africa and never, ever have I seen anything like an African couple having a child with blues eyes and white skin. What you're writing about happens because one or both of the parents has some European ancestry and those genes resurface in the offspring from time to time.

Again, what you write about genetic diversity in chimps does not refute the statement that there are substantial genetic differences amongst different type of humans. Failure of logic there.

MatheusPN

The drop in crime in SP is due to pacification of the street gang scene and reforms in policing/police work. Absolutely nothing to do with some nebulous concept of ethnic diversity. SP was a violent hellhole 10 years ago, and it was diverse back then too.
HAHAHA
You wont know Brazil with some shallow data or research, especially the very poor places outside SP or in the northeast. Which are known for undercounting homicides, I am almost sure that some Russian immigrants living here in Brasil, northeast, which are on this forum can confirm that. The data is ridiculous I travel to the northeast, I know lots of ppl there, some homicides arent reported there at all, there some populations arent even counted!?

Homicide rate in SP 2006: 19,06. Now: 6,51.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals