Multi Racial Society - The Biggest Stressor Of Them All?

MatheusPN

"it's only white countries getting immigrants" is obviously due to the fact that the wealth of those "non-white" countries was taken by the "white" countries. Either through 1800s colonialism or 1990s war in the Middle East creating the refugee crisis. Every action has a reaction.
I'm in love with your posts, this year probably is your best! Wow :clap:
While lately, I am being very lazy in the quality and originality of my posts. Your texts are beautifully written and philosophically genuine!

MatheusPN

this thread also begs another question, why are we all so obsessed with not being racist. i never considered racism a thing, its just natural to me. but i guess that is because i grew up isolated and away from mass media and pop culture. the midwits meme really is true... why cant intelligent people just accept that there are different races? an animal living in snow does not act the same as a similar animal living in the desert.
Never thought racism was a thing more serious than nazis here (very rare) until this year thanks to the media and some liberals.
As Ray and Haidut address a lot, the environment is what matters most in our health, not genetics. Take someone from a PUFA, hierarchical and radiation, rich place, to a high altitude, high fruit consumption, and anti-authoritarian, and his children will become increasingly healthier or similar to the boskop skull, with better metabolism and androgens or progesterone.

Last edited:
OP
P

pro marker

Because the idea of different races started with supremacists. Because, anyone correct me if Im not right, the Latin language and the Egypt writings of the same period, hadn't a word to describe ppl race or even their color. The Roman empire was what you would call, very multi-"racial".

And because we are a single race, the human race.

This is what happens when you allow KKK members, or people from a country destroyed by the US imperialism, like Lybia, which now is dominated by terrorists thanks to US, in your country without selection. This is what happens when your country prefer to have those people utilized by the rulling class, and also helped to **** them in their country, than to better the living conditions in their country.
The fault is on who destroyed the lives of those ppl.
The fault is on who helped to destroy countires like Lybia. Global Capitalism is the most responsible.

Its good for the big corporations and for the ruling class to have low paying hiring, to increase competition between the working class, to divide and conquer by bringing extremists to a liberal country.

They create the problem. CIA funding and improving of terrorists. Bombarding countries. NAFTA eTC.
And then they profit from the misery.
And then comes someone, like you apparently, and put the fault on the people who were ****88 by the imperialists, and consequently, you assist them by furthering the divide and conquer talk.

dude, have you read this thread at all? im not alking about politics or supremacy. im sure people of old times had words for other peoples. i do not put the blame on them. you clearly can not separate your feelings from this matter.

Whichway?

The trap that many of these papers fall into is looking just at the nucleotide level for differences across the whole genome and coming to the conclusion that because we are more similar than different, then the differences don't matter and we are all just human beings. We share 99% similarity at the nucleotide level between humans and chimpanzees, but everyone can quickly tell what f**k tonne of difference that 1% makes to appearance and behavior.

PxD

Races only exist, biologically speaking, as a subspecies. There are no subspecies of humans, biologically speaking there are klines, which are geographically distributed traits. If races were biologically true, specifically linked klines would always show up together, but it is not predictable in that way. Race exists as a social cultural phenomenon. Race science was all manafactured by white scientists who wanted to prove that other races were inferior to them and this has been disproven many times.

This is false. The concept of race as defined by genetics is 100% real. There is a large amount of genetic variation amongst various human groups, and it has impacts in the real world (e.g. certain races are susceptible to certain diseases, etc.) There is a whole field of genetic science devoted to the study of human haplogroups, phenotypes, and genotypes. Consider that the genetic differences between an average homo sapiens and the next closest species, the chimpanzee, are about 1.5% of DNA, and then consider that there are human haplotypes (races) that differ by 0.5 to 0.6% of DNA. That's a third of the way to being a completely different species. I know that's a simplification but I'm just trying to illustrate the point that are some very real and very large genetic differences between humans who come from different parts of the world.

PxD

Gotta love the way you generalize. Seems as though you have a deep hatred for "them." So it begs the question what came first... the chicken or the egg? Maybe overcoming your cultural ignorance will help you cope with living on a diverse planet, or do different species of animals stress you out too? Im sure we can find a mono climate for you to relax in.

I think a better question is why you think Swedes should feel obligated to welcome huge numbers of aliens that have no connection to Sweden with open arms and "overcome their ignorance", while Muslims get impose their way of life on a host country?

Edit: just noticed you're from Minnesota. That explains a lot about your bigoted post.

PxD

I think it has a lot to do with subconsciously sensing that one's position in the social hierarchy is being replaced as a result of an increasingly hostile and competitive world. It's no longer the 60s where you could easily find a job to support a family with, and a big house to shelter them with, and good, natural food to feed them with. We now live in a world where the magnates have a bigger labor pool to pick from as borders are increasingly withering due to this sole simple maxim: money over all else. This process is very mechanical and distinct from the human soul, and as such it is natural to feel alienated by it.

Globalism

PxD

I live in an racially mixed and culturally mixed city. More of my friends are not of my race than are of my race. I have dated women in my race and I have dated women outside my race. From my own personal experience, there are no issues with people living together whose ancestors are originally from different continents.

I think the issues that you bring up in your original post are caused by two things:
  1. Cultural differences
  2. Wealth and opportunity differences
We have major economic problems in the world caused by globalization and automation. Overall, globalization and automation have increased average worker productivity which has significantly increased global wealth. But for reasons that no one fully understands, this wealth is concentrating into a small number of individuals and giant corporations. The average person in Europe or the United States doesn't have an easier life than 50 years ago.

Life is especially hard for immigrants now compared to 50 years ago. When my Grandfather came to the United States not being able to speak English, he got a job in a factory and he was able to save up and buy a two family home. Now when an immigrant comes to the United States or Europe, there are no high paying factory jobs to catapult them into the middle class. So they come to Europe/United States believing that there is good opportunity to work hard and get ahead. But then they realize that the opportunity doesn't exist and there is really no way to get ahead.

Globalism, a race to the bottom (for the cheapest labor).

Can't get there though without opening all borders to completely unfettered movement of migrants everywhere, and you can't overcome the backlash that that creates without first stripping the targeted host populations of their cultures...which is why multiculturalism, LGBT, feminism, etc. are heavily pushed.

And all that just to make a buck.

PxD

Genetic cluster? Also occurs that people from the same cluster are as different from people from a different cluster.

That doesn't make any sense. The definition of a genetic cluster is a group of people more genetically similar amongst themselves than to any other group.

Tarmander

What most woke ideologues don't understand is just how little is needed to spark human conflict

One group of people being more willing to litter versus another in a shared space is enough

Whether race is a stress is less important than how aware the different groups of people are about their propensity for evil

most modern education teaches that evil does not exist, only unequalness

PxD

"it's only white countries getting immigrants" is obviously due to the fact that the wealth of those "non-white" countries was taken by the "white" countries. Either through 1800s colonialism or 1990s war in the Middle East creating the refugee crisis. Every action has a reaction.

If there was no reason to go there, they wouldn't go there. One must ask themselves why people in Iraq weren't itching to boat to Italy back in the 1200s. Or even the 1980s.

That's hilarious. Really, whites are advanced because we stole all the world's wealth, huh? Nothing to do with thousands of years of progression in science, technology, social development, etc.?

The reasons why the migration into white countries is so heavy these days is because of

1) the post-WW2 welfare state (all the taxpayer funded free sh*t that's available, from housing to education to food, etc.) which didn't exit prior to the 1950s in the West. Government as a % of GDP underwent a massive step-change higher post-WW2 and is at levels never seen in history today. There is an economic arbitrage for migrants from dirt-poor places to come to rich places and get an instant uplift in standard of living even if they don't work.
2) because there are far more of them than ever before, thanks to the fossil fuel-powered Green Revolution. For most of recorded history and up to as late as 1970, whites alone (not counting the extended Caucasian racial family in North Africa and the Middle East) made up 30% of the entire globe's population. 1.2 billion or so out of 3.7 billion in 1970. Today the planet is at 7.8 billion with the same population of 1.2 billion whites, so the entirety of the 4 billion people added in the past 50 years has been non-white. Consider that black Africans for example historically made up 6% of the world's population and lived at a very low level of development. Today it's 14% and growing exponentially, but still at a very low level of development (many hungry mouths that can't feed themselves). Ditto for parts of the Middle East and Asia, although birth rates have collapsed there recently while standards of living have risen a lot over the past 70 years, especially in East Asia and the oil-rich Middle East.
3) a political agenda in the West that comes from the left of actively deracinating and watering down Western societies, because that whole pesky cultural/racial identity and nuclear family thing gets in the way of achieving a Marxist utopia. See Frankfurt School, Antonio Gramsci et al, for further reading. In other words, they come because we import them because "multiculturalism".

MatheusPN

dude, have you read this thread at all? im not alking about politics or supremacy. im sure people of old times had words for other peoples. i do not put the blame on them. you clearly can not separate your feelings from this matter.
You can not connect dots?
Politcs, supremacy all correlated to the idea of different human races, racism.
Are you sure they classified and tought we were different races? Any proof?

Last edited:

Jessie

I enjoy multiculturalism and I don't think diversity is the issue. In fact, if you open the borders the economy will only benefit from it. The main issue is the war on drugs and agricultural tariffs which cause and artificial influx in the migration. Hence, there's drastically more people immigrating into the country then there would be otherwise.

I also think welfare plays a role too, however I'm not as convinced as right-wingers that this is a major factor. Most welfare recipients are actually established citizens. Welfare is good provided the State dosen't hold a monopoly over it, they should decentralize welfare to the municipal level so that budgets can be capped. I also think legalizing mutual aid networks is really important.

MatheusPN

That doesn't make any sense. The definition of a genetic cluster is a group of people more genetically similar amongst themselves than to any other group.
Negative, genetic clustering, only select a ridiculously small part of our DNA, some loci. And since humans have extremely low genetic diversity, lower than two chimpanze groups who lookalike and are only distant by some kilometers, if you think that we can differentiate our race into more, based on that little diversity then every person is from a different race.
New races everywhere, 7 billion: We are all mutants: First direct whole-genome measure of human mutation predicts 60 new mutations in each of us

"For example, some of the observed genetic clustering is a reflection of the samples that were included in the study and how they were collected, rather than any inherent genetic structure. DNA sample collection typically follows existing cultural, anthropological or political groupings. If samples are collected based on pre-defined groupings, it’s entirely unsurprising that the analyses of these samples will return results that identify such groupings. This does not tell us that such taxonomies are inherent in human biology."

Last edited:

PxD

I grew up in South Africa, a.k.a the Rainbow Nation, where there are four main racial groupings:

whites (further subdivided into Anglo and Afrikaner ethinicity)
blacks (further subdivided into 9 major tribes)
biracial black-white mixed population, known as coloureds, who sustain their own numbers and are thus considered their own ethnic group
Indians (further subdivided into Hindu and Muslim)

The place is a powder keg of toxic ethnic identitarianism. No group really mixes with any other group because they are just too different from each other. Don't even get me started on the race-based identity politics. I've had many bad experiences similar to the examples the OP gave, stemming from the diverse nature of the country. My personal experience with multiculturalism, especially when that diversity is extremely diverse and there are unresolvable differences, is that it is dysfunctional and doomed to failure.

There is plenty of academic research that shows that ethnic diversity is bad for society because it decreases trust and social cohesion. From a Peatian perspective, I would argue that the multiculturalism that has been pushed exclusively in the white West for the past 40 years is indeed a HUGE stressor, the stress coming from perceived loss of identity, heritage, sense of belonging and social cohesion. I don't think any reasonable person would argue that these things are not important and reasonable for an organism's mental and physical health.

Putnam study 2007 Error - Cookies Turned Off
"Putnam's “constrict theory” suggests that ethnic diversity creates challenges for developing and sustaining social capital in urban settings. He argues that diversity decreases social cohesion and reduces social interactions among community residents."

UNC study 2014 Ethnic Diversity, Economic and Cultural Contexts, and Social Trust: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Evidence from European Regions, 2002–2010
"The results show that across European regions, different aspects of immigration-related diversity are negatively related to social trust. In longitudinal perspective, an increase in immigration is related to a decrease in social trust. Tests of the conditional hypotheses reveal that regional economic growth and ethnic polarization as a cultural context moderate the relationship."

Gothenburg University study, 2017
Study Finds Ethnic Diversity Bad for Social Cohesion
"Surveying 9,800 randomly selected people, the university’s SOM Institute looked at the degree to which people in Sweden are able to feel a connection with people who differ from themselves. …

Respondents said they feel the least affinity with people with different ethnic backgrounds, who practice a different religion, or who were brought up in other cultures. …"

Michigan State study 2014, The (in)compatibility of diversity and sense of community - PubMed
" However, recent theoretical and empirical work has uncovered a community-diversity dialectic wherein the contextual conditions that foster respect for diversity often run in opposition to those that foster sense of community. More specifically, within neighborhoods, residential integration provides opportunities for intergroup contact that are necessary to promote respect for diversity but may prevent the formation of dense interpersonal networks that are necessary to promote sense of community."

MitchMitchell

I enjoy multiculturalism a lot, but it takes a certain personality to be compatible with virtually everybody everywhere. Paris or London are only shitholes if you’re uptight and visibly scared of your own shadow. Besides - tons of beautiful women from all backgrounds!

Absolutely not a stressor for someone who’s socially intelligent.

MatheusPN

I grew up in South Africa, a.k.a the Rainbow Nation, where there are four main racial groupings:

whites (further subdivided into Anglo and Afrikaner ethinicity)
blacks (further subdivided into 9 major tribes)
biracial black-white mixed population, known as coloureds, who sustain their own numbers and are thus considered their own ethnic group
Indians (further subdivided into Hindu and Muslim)

The place is a powder keg of toxic ethnic identitarianism. No group really mixes with any other group because they are just too different from each other. Don't even get me started on the race-based identity politics. I've had many bad experiences similar to the examples the OP gave, stemming from the diverse nature of the country. My personal experience with multiculturalism, especially when that diversity is extremely diverse and there are unresolvable differences, is that it is dysfunctional and doomed to failure.

There is plenty of academic research that shows that ethnic diversity is bad for society because it decreases trust and social cohesion. From a Peatian perspective, I would argue that the multiculturalism that has been pushed exclusively in the white West for the past 40 years is indeed a HUGE stressor, the stress coming from perceived loss of identity, heritage, sense of belonging and social cohesion. I don't think any reasonable person would argue that these things are not important and reasonable for an organism's mental and physical health.

Putnam study 2007 Error - Cookies Turned Off
"Putnam's “constrict theory” suggests that ethnic diversity creates challenges for developing and sustaining social capital in urban settings. He argues that diversity decreases social cohesion and reduces social interactions among community residents."

UNC study 2014 Ethnic Diversity, Economic and Cultural Contexts, and Social Trust: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Evidence from European Regions, 2002–2010
"The results show that across European regions, different aspects of immigration-related diversity are negatively related to social trust. In longitudinal perspective, an increase in immigration is related to a decrease in social trust. Tests of the conditional hypotheses reveal that regional economic growth and ethnic polarization as a cultural context moderate the relationship."

Gothenburg University study, 2017
Study Finds Ethnic Diversity Bad for Social Cohesion
"Surveying 9,800 randomly selected people, the university’s SOM Institute looked at the degree to which people in Sweden are able to feel a connection with people who differ from themselves. …

Respondents said they feel the least affinity with people with different ethnic backgrounds, who practice a different religion, or who were brought up in other cultures. …"

Michigan State study 2014, The (in)compatibility of diversity and sense of community - PubMed
" However, recent theoretical and empirical work has uncovered a community-diversity dialectic wherein the contextual conditions that foster respect for diversity often run in opposition to those that foster sense of community. More specifically, within neighborhoods, residential integration provides opportunities for intergroup contact that are necessary to promote respect for diversity but may prevent the formation of dense interpersonal networks that are necessary to promote sense of community."
If what you said is true, then you lived in a racist culture.
My experience is totally different, and the statistics, like homicide rate agree, the most diverse state in migration, culturally, ethically and "racially" is the least violent.

Last edited:

lvysaur

That's hilarious. Really, whites are advanced because we stole all the world's wealth, huh?
Not entirely. Initially due to the Black Death, which killed off 1 out of every 2 Europeans, freeing up resources and drastically empowering and nourishing the workers that survived, and limiting the power of the kings, ending feudalism.

After that, the fact that the Atlantic is easymode to sail across compared to the Pacific, propagated the rest of it, 2 free continents of resources.

But like I said, it's not only because the white countries stole their wealth in the 1800-1900s. It's also because white countries are still invading their countries and killing millions (Iraq war, Libya, etc), which drives refugees to migrate, a minority of which also migrate to white countries.

Last edited:

PxD

Negative, genetic clustering, only select a ridiculously small part of our DNA, some loci. And since humans have extremely low genetic diversity, lower than two chimpanze groups who lookalike and are only distant by some kilometers, if you think that we can differentiate our race into more, based on that little diversity then every person is from a different race.
New races everywhere, 7 billion: We are all mutants: First direct whole-genome measure of human mutation predicts 60 new mutations in each of us

"For example, some of the observed genetic clustering is a reflection of the samples that were included in the study and how they were collected, rather than any inherent genetic structure. DNA sample collection typically follows existing cultural, anthropological or political groupings. If samples are collected based on pre-defined groupings, it’s entirely unsurprising that the analyses of these samples will return results that identify such groupings. This does not tell us that such taxonomies are inherent in human biology."

Here is a primer on how genetic diversity in humans is calculated: Fixation index - Wikipedia

Take a look at the table at the bottom. Note how the index values between various European countries are vastly lower (more genetic similarity) than between an average European and an average East Asian or African.

This quote is interesting: " The mean genetic distance among the 861 available pairings of the 42 selected populations was found to be 0.1338.[page needed]. A genetic distance of 0.1338 implies that kinship between unrelated individuals of the same ancestry relative to the world population is equivalent to kinship between half siblings in a randomly mating population. This also implies that if a human from a given ancestral population has a mixed half-sibling, that human is closer genetically to an unrelated individual of their ancestral population than to their mixed half-sibling. [10]"

So much for the idea that race is nothing but a social construct.

PxD

I enjoy multiculturalism a lot, but it takes a certain personality to be compatible with virtually everybody everywhere. Paris or London are only shitholes if you’re uptight and visibly scared of your own shadow. Besides - tons of beautiful women from all backgrounds!

Absolutely not a stressor for someone who’s socially intelligent.

Paris and London are shitholes if you wander into the shithole ("diverse") neighborhoods.

Multiculturalism is all fun and games until your neighborhood becomes Little Haiti. This is basically what the OP is complaining about and I find it ludicrous that there are people on here berating him for his "bigotry" when what he is describing, the massive increase in crime, the social fracturing and chilling effect, is objectively bad and he has every right to oppose it.

There's also this weird double standard where the same white multiculturalists who criticize their fellow white ethnocentricists would never dream of criticizing a non-white ethnocentric culture, say, Japan, for being boring because it's "too Japanese".

I also think there has to be a certain level of self-preservation pragmatism at some point where one realizes that if Population A is flat to shrinking, while Population B is growing 1% a year, and B moves into areas where A lives, then it's a mathematical inevitability that A is replaced by B and A will be effectively dispossessed of its lands, heritage, institutions, etc.

The responses on this thread remind me of r/K political theory. I know it's just a theory, but I think this subject definitely highlights the r vs. K mentality in a very clear cut way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals