Multi Racial Society - The Biggest Stressor Of Them All?

Meta

living in a big European city, dealing all the immigrants is naturally very stressful to me. but this can be attributed to the fact that they hassle me every time i take the subway or the fact that they are more likely to be violent/criminal. but ever since i was a small child, before i had even started judging people based on their skin color, i was always unhappy being around non-white kids.

Sounds like you've been externalising your misery for a long time.

P

Peatness

May I remind everyone on this thread that it’s fine to believe what you believe. It’s fine to want to be surrounded by people who look like you think like you etc. Right now we are going to be divided based on our willingness to take or not take an experimental drug. Based on that decision we may or may not have a place in society, it’s coming. The vaccinated vs the unvaccinated segregated accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

This thread needs some cute cats

iu

dhtsupreme

I agree - I notice that neighborhoods in my city whom all are made up of one race mostly - the people seem a lot happier and are more unified in expressing themselves because they all have similar expressions - the neighborhoods who have become mixed have tension - I always overhear people talking about "gentrification" in a bad way when they look at others they classify as "intruders"

I always liked girls that looked like me the most and I noticed the most out of place I've ever felt in my life was in schools and neighborhoods where my race was the minority - when I look back at my time in school - all of my close friends were the same race, about the same height and about the same personality as me as well as well - I always feel that conversations are less awkward when the person looks a lot more like me with all other things being equal
@JamesGatz You like people roughly the same height as you, look like you, and personality as you. That's not weird at all? Honestly asking

Change is difficult in general. In a neighborhood it's difficult until it's normal. Add a new friend to your friend group and it's not usually smooth sailing at first. Eventually though, they're one of you

IMO you just need to go out and meet people different than you. Exposure therapy. Maybe up the dopamine and gaba supps. Healthiest version of myself was being able to converse w anyone with ease. Not being afraid to, not feeling awkward because they're different in some way but being able to if I wanted to and carry a full conversation. Kids are metabolically healthier than most and will talk to strangers unless told not to. For good reasons but you get my point

lol no need to get defensive about somebody expressing their observations like they’re responsible for colonization. If your implying people of European descent can/should just up and leave their homes because of something that happened hundreds of years before they were born, you’re mentally ill.
Please describe the stones being thrown in the post you replied to. Getting upset over someone expressing their personal experiences is low energy behavior. Where is the support for colonization that you’re seeing?

“I like apples.”
“WELL SO DID THE NATIVE AMERICANS.”
@Summer If your ancestor's were part of taking somebody's country, their livelihood, you shouldn't be so upset if other people come by. Especially in peace. Since it was never really yours to begin with. it's a consequence of events

And w what happened in USA, that wasn't hundred's of years ago. Forming of the US was. But continuing to crush Native Americans was until roughly 1890. that's like two grandpa's if they didn't die young

Pistachio posted that colonialism was actually good all this time. Forget the wars, rape, killing, looting, slavery, and diseases. He linked an essay called "The Case for Colonialism"

Not upset at all, just find some of the opinions/thoughts here odd. Curious more than anything. Simply a discussion

Last edited:

Peater

It must be great to have ancestors who were angelic beings of light, and never hurt anything or anyone.

IPlayDart

Racism is natural, to an extent. It all depends on what experiences you have with certain races. Most muslim or black immigrants are aggressive, because their upbringing was filled with emotional and physical abuse due to the high stress the parents were exposed to.
That’s also why most crazy people in the US are black.

Peater

Those poor misguided souls should read White Gold: The Extraordinary Story of Thomas Pellow and North Africa's One Million European Slaves

aniciete

Haha alright. What’s your diet like brother? I remember you mentioning eating a lot of Rib-Eyes, rice and mushrooms. Still doing that?
Yes. Beef, shrimp, rinsed and soaked rice, mushrooms, some raw goat milk, fruits here and there. Egg yolks too. You can PM me if you’d like. I don’t want to derail this thread too much.

P

Peatness

Racism is natural, to an extent. It all depends on what experiences you have with certain races. Most muslim or black immigrants are aggressive, because their upbringing was filled with emotional and physical abuse due to the high stress the parents were exposed to.
That’s also why most crazy people in the US are black.
You government is plotting to depopulate you and everyone else in the world but black and muslim people are the crazy ones. Great logic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals