Muh ebil sugar

jnklheimer

anyone else galactic cringe when they see supposedly redpilled extremists who question almost everything about the common narrative, then turn around and repeat the "sugar is evil" meme?

red pill is so ridiculous on its own and a cringe-fest and YES , YouTube is especially full of brainwashed airheads constantly bashing sugar , saying the word " prolly " and " seen " instead of " saw ". sugar bashing, red pill crap, and bad grammar really gets my goat. I can't even read any of the only news anymore because of the vaccine-pushing garbage. so many agendas all over the place.

OP
J

jnklheimer

red pill is so ridiculous on its own and a cringe-fest and YES , YouTube is especially full of brainwashed airheads constantly bashing sugar , saying the word " prolly " and " seen " instead of " saw ". sugar bashing, red pill crap, and bad grammar really gets my goat. I can't even read any of the only news anymore because of the vaccine-pushing garbage. so many agendas all over the place.
I mean even people suspicious of vaccines are automatic reacting to the idea of sugar as being poison. It is funny because they're both indoctrinations. Redpill was just a loose term I used, not specific to a community. I wanted to say "woke" but thats also loaded.

yerrag

The most difficult roadblocks are the basic and foundational concepts. That's why we are taught fables at kindergarten. Yet many flunk kindergarten but become pHDs and professors. Those who didn't flunk learn later in life that if you can't beat them, join them. The few left become comedians and philosophers and writers. Still, most of them still fear sugar. The ones left to love sugar are people like Ray Peat. And even Peat can't sell sugar well enough, as a forum dedicated to Ray Peat ideas is still unable to keep a member like Cirion from loving sugar in the wrong way.

Ben.

Yes, sugar tastes to good to be true.

The notion that what tastes good must be bad is deeply engraned in our society. Eventho it has - even by mainstream standards - been demonstrated that cholesterin and heart disease is not coming from food such as the evil saturated fats and eggs, that missinformation campain is still widespread among the population.

Afterall, a couple of generations repeating the same "health advise" people will know this to be a supposed fact. If they were to realize how many things we are told, are wrong and or just simply outdated ... oh boy imagine that.

I also thought veggies are good in every shape and form until my digestive track proofed me otherwise. Didn't take peat teachings to realize that, altough it required selfexperimentation.

Perry Staltic

Can anyone describe what effect too much sugar has on the gut microbiome? Can too much disrupt homeostasis?

Eberhardt

Yes, sugar tastes to good to be true.

The notion that what tastes good must be bad is deeply engraned in our society. Eventho it has - even by mainstream standards - been demonstrated that cholesterin and heart disease is not coming from food such as the evil saturated fats and eggs, that missinformation campain is still widespread among the population.

Afterall, a couple of generations repeating the same "health advise" people will know this to be a supposed fact. If they were to realize how many things we are told, are wrong and or just simply outdated ... oh boy imagine that.

I also thought veggies are good in every shape and form until my digestive track proofed me otherwise. Didn't take peat teachings to realize that, altough it required selfexperimentation.
I am not against sugar, just needs to specifically comment- Sugar does not taste good. I take it supplementally but have no craving for it. More like the mongolians when they first encountered it, bland and rather tasteless. I have no problem tolerating it though - can eat it bare in the spoonfulls if I want without noticeable bloodsugarswings

freyasam

Yeah most people who question the official covid narrative have it all wrong about nutrition. (Like most people everywhere.)

They say people are sick and fat because of sugar, but they ignore seed oils and industrial food additives. As if sugar is so much worse than all the other toxic stuff people are ingesting. They don't even talk about fluoride, carrageenan, pufa etc but act like it's common sense and an established fact that sugar is the worst substance to put in your body. Even if you think sugar isn't a healthy food, how could it be worse than consuming Roundup?? The only nutritional idea they all agree on is that sugar is bad.

So sick of listening to people who can otherwise think clearly about the covid cult repeat the standard "sugar is toxic! Sugar is killing people, not covid!"

Then they promote their vegan or low carb diet laden with pufas and foods unfit for human consumption, revealing how little they know about nutrition.

Last edited:

freyasam

I wish everyone would look up the graphs showing that American sugar consumption has gone down since the '90s, while seed oil consumption has sharply increased.

Dr. B

theres sugar still used in many of the common fast foods/drinks, desserts etc. sugar has issues but its mostly just the lack of vitamins/minerals in procesed sugar, and then any bleaches or additives used to whiten it. the redpill people think sugar is pushed on us and intentionally added to food products to dumb the population down and fatten them up. they probably think the same of salt, and also pufa. they seem to be into the keto/low carb high protein type diets

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals