Mud Flood, Tartaria And Electric Cars In 1909

Inaut

This is very interesting but it would be more helpful if she could back up what she says not just with bible verses. While I truly believe that we live in a present not anchored in a real past but fed to us through k-pHD, and that I should question the moon landing, quantum theory, the idea of black holes, and the earth being a sphere just as I now question the existence of a virus, I cannot rely on my own judgment as my perception is flawed, and I do not even know that if one were inspired by the Holy Spirit, one would be able to discern the truth all the time.

When I joined this forum, I believed in the goodness of the Jesuits and I defended them. Four years ago, Trump was our temporal savior, now he is a villain to me. The more I peel the layers off the world as I would an onion, the more I realize there are more layers to peel. The Hegelian dialectic sounded fantastic, now it is as real as the sun and the moon, and I hope they both are. Now if someone tells me they aren't, and are just holograms, I would be likely to suspend my disbelief and lend an open ear to them.

There is a very thin line between being gullible and being open-minded.
Fully agree with this. I don’t know what to believe but I continue to pray to God to guide me towards truth. I also pray that I am not deceived nor allowed to deceive others. I’ve been led astray in the past and this may be no different.

LucyL

This is very interesting but it would be more helpful if she could back up what she says not just with bible verses. While I truly believe that we live in a present not anchored in a real past but fed to us through k-pHD, and that I should question the moon landing, quantum theory, the idea of black holes, and the earth being a sphere just as I now question the existence of a virus, I cannot rely on my own judgment as my perception is flawed, and I do not even know that if one were inspired by the Holy Spirit, one would be able to discern the truth all the time.

When I joined this forum, I believed in the goodness of the Jesuits and I defended them. Four years ago, Trump was our temporal savior, now he is a villain to me. The more I peel the layers off the world as I would an onion, the more I realize there are more layers to peel. The Hegelian dialectic sounded fantastic, now it is as real as the sun and the moon, and I hope they both are. Now if someone tells me they aren't, and are just holograms, I would be likely to suspend my disbelief and lend an open ear to them.

There is a very thin line between being gullible and being open-minded.

An open mind is like the town dump. Everyone pours their garbage in. The open mind trope is pushed as part of the global gaslight. imo.

There were some good books about the Jesuits written back in the day - "The Jesuits" by Principal Austin and "The Programme of the Jesuits" by Blair Neatby. People forget why the Jesuits were looked upon suspiciously, but the history is there for the reading.

1633174818298.png

1633174868412.png

yerrag

An open mind is like the town dump. Everyone pours their garbage in. The open mind trope is pushed as part of the global

Too profound I'm drowning in it.

And when did Hollywood ever make an open mind a trope?

Regina

An open mind is like the town dump. Everyone pours their garbage in. The open mind trope is pushed as part of the global gaslight. imo.

There were some good books about the Jesuits written back in the day - "The Jesuits" by Principal Austin and "The Programme of the Jesuits" by Blair Neatby. People forget why the Jesuits were looked upon suspiciously, but the history is there for the reading.

View attachment 28461

View attachment 28462
HAH!
I'm looking forward to these.
One of my brothers has his sons in the same Jesuit school he went to.
Here are links to read them:

Inaut

Tartaria = Tartarus = Hell?

Really like learning about old world architechture and how this fits in with everything but I am suspicious that these buildings were built by the nephilim and that the millenial kingdom is not of Christ...

Lollipop2

Give this a chew....

View: https://youtu.be/XGQBZ_hZ2_I

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

At the very least it makes me wonder. And logic attracts me to it.

Oh MY 😱 🤯 mind blown! SUPER interesting. Thank you for sharing this. She is definitely on to something. Wish it could be dated and check historical records. The metal looks too new to be sooo old. The bricks with holes are simply mind blowing and the tile pieces on some of the rocks.

Has RP ever discussed advanced ancient civilizations in emails or interviews?

Inaut

The other thing I will add is that you can find brick almost everywhere across southern Ontario in and around trails. Massive blocks as well.

Regina

Yeh this is fascinating, is there some process where brick balloons and turns to stone??

Also in doing a little research I found a possible narrative explanation for it.

It seems like terracotta from building demolition. They would have correctly set terracotta or other clay bricks in hydraulic lime mortar. The hydraulic lime is self-correcting, rather than needing pointing every few years. Taj Mahal, Edinburgh Castle for example, were built properly (before portland cement craze) and have self-correcting bedding and pointing. The "wood" would have been heart of pine and lath and plaster.
I think these are just remnants from probably a 20's terracotta facade.

Lollipop2

It seems like terracotta from building demolition. They would have correctly set terracotta or other clay bricks in hydraulic lime mortar. The hydraulic lime is self-correcting, rather than needing pointing every few years. Taj Mahal, Edinburgh Castle for example, were built properly (before portland cement craze) and have self-correcting bedding and pointing. The "wood" would have been heart of pine and lath and plaster.
I think these are just remnants from probably a 20's terracotta facade.
Interesting. That is what I asked above. Can we date these things? Where are historical records about a city or even a “development” that existed in that location? Somewhere, someone will have some information on it.

Regina

Interesting. That is what I asked above. Can we date these things? Where are historical records about a city or even a “development” that existed in that location? Somewhere, someone will have some information on it.
Sure. They can all be dated. Terra cotta bricks and ornaments were widely used from 1850's through 1930. Then, it trailed off with machine bricks and portland cement.
The pieces washed up on shore seem like terracotta facade panel fragments.

Lake Michigan can get some very high waves and rough seas. I used to walk along the shore in the different seasons and see the most odd things--sometimes massive structures from building remains.

Lollipop2

Sure. They can all be dated. Terra cotta bricks and ornaments were widely used from 1850's through 1930. Then, it trailed off with machine bricks and portland cement.
The pieces washed up on shore seem like terracotta facade panel fragments.

Lake Michigan can get some very high waves and rough seas. I used to walk along the shore in the different seasons and see the most odd things--sometimes massive structures from building remains.
Interesting!!

Karlx

Give this a chew....

View: https://youtu.be/XGQBZ_hZ2_I

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

At the very least it makes me wonder. And logic attracts me to it.

This is the daftest content genre I've ever seen. It's just townies rooting through rocks and oddly shaped brick remains and saying every rock anywhere ever is a melted building. Even icebergs are melted buildings, somehow.

It's just obsessing about pictures and ruins with a preconceived notion of an occulted civilization. It's so low information there's hardly any hypothesis for one to attempt to deboonk. This is a new level of stupid.

Inaut

This is the daftest content genre I've ever seen. It's just townies rooting through rocks and oddly shaped brick remains and saying every rock anywhere ever is a melted building. Even icebergs are melted buildings, somehow.

It's just obsessing about pictures and ruins with a preconceived notion of an occulted civilization. It's so low information there's hardly any hypothesis for one to attempt to deboonk. This is a new level of stupid.
I don’t agree with a lot of what she infers. I have a hard time believing that the bricks turn to stone and then pebbles but I do believe there was an advanced civilization that existed in the Americas long ago. From the Great Lakes to South America and everywhere in between. Some of the blocks/bricks in the video were interesting though. That’s what makes me question aspects of the original narrative. I will also add that I watched a crew try to maneuver concrete blocks by the waterfront a few years ago and their Bob car/back hoe struggled to inch the blocks. I also believe that much of the earth’s landscape has been terraformed by man and many natural features aren’t actually that. Call me stupid but this is how I see things

Karlx

The Reset genre is simultaneously 'they could never have built this' and 'everything you see was built,' including, as I said, natural protuberances of stone. These are lay people with no apparent knowledge of either geology or masonry, and no grasp of scientific thought in a basic sense. You just can't make the jump from apparent historical anomalies to a story of a previous global civilization. There is probably a lot about history that's wrong. I'm open to some things that Anatoly Fomenko wrote about, but I mean yeah, these are just lay people with feelings and impressions. Anyone can go on YouTube and speculate about things in an incoherent manner and say sarcastic things about rocks and about the people having been lied to. We are lied to about a lot, but have some humility ffs.

Back
Top Bottom