Mud Flood, Tartaria And Electric Cars In 1909

Inaut

I’m really interested in cathedrals and star forts now. This stuff really connects a lot of dots. Free energy has always existed...

Nothing is new under the sun.

Inaut

This was structure was built in 1851 apparently and took 4 years to construct

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNUrMS4N_cM

Real glass manufacturing on a large scale didn’t begin until around 1831 apparently. I have my doubts about how it was built and which technology was employed to build it...oh and this glass and iron building burned down. Isn’t that ironic...?????

nothing new under the sun

Last edited:

Rick K

Have only watched half and may be jumping the gun but: engines catch fire and a fuel cutoff is switched to put out the fire. The SR71 Blackbird has a frame that expands so much because of the heat at Mach 3 that, when fueled before takeoff the fuel is actually streaming from the wings and the plane loses so much that it has to midair refuel once the skin heats up and expands or it will run out of fuel within 30 minutes. I will watch the rest now. Military jets use afterburners which is just ignited fuel to give the plane the added kick.

Rick K

What the heck?? Any pilots/aeronautical engineers out there who can rebut this?

Also what’s the alternative theory of how these are “fuelled” if there is one?
I have the capacity to explain how Tesla was going to give the world free energy but he never did accomplish it on any large scale, not just because J.P. Morgan pulled the financial plug. We owe him a debt we can never repay, but this was just a pipe dream of his. The earth and ionosphere contain immeasurable amounts of energy and to witness a sprite ( electrical discharge heading to space) as so many pilots have is awesome to behold.

Inaut

I have the capacity to explain how Tesla was going to give the world free energy but he never did accomplish it on any large scale, not just because J.P. Morgan pulled the financial plug. We owe him a debt we can never repay, but this was just a pipe dream of his. The earth and ionosphere contain immeasurable amounts of energy and to witness a sprite ( electrical discharge heading to space) as so many pilots have is awesome to behold.
Good posts @Rick K . Care to share more about your sprite experience(s)

Rick K

Good posts @Rick K . Care to share more about your sprite experience(s)

I spent over 20 years travelling a good bit of the globe and if you can see these at night above a thunderstorm they are just awesome; some of these are more than 50 miles high. Apparently they're harmless to aircraft but I wouldn't want to be hit by one to find out. There are video recordings and many eye witnesses to glowing orbs of light that will enter an aircraft and float down the aisle before exiting the plane and these are believed to be discharges from said sprites.

Rick K

I spent over 20 years travelling a good bit of the globe and if you can see these at night above a thunderstorm they are just awesome; some of these are more than 50 miles high. Apparently they're harmless to aircraft but I wouldn't want to be hit by one to find out. There are video recordings and many eye witnesses to glowing orbs of light that will enter an aircraft and float down the aisle before exiting the plane and these are believed to be discharges from said sprites.

Rick K

1628815665453.png

Rick K

Rick K

SlowWalker

This was structure was built in 1851 apparently and took 4 years to construct

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNUrMS4N_cM

Real glass manufacturing on a large scale didn’t begin until around 1831 apparently. I have my doubts about how it was built and which technology was employed to build it...oh and this glass and iron building burned down. Isn’t that ironic...?????

nothing new under the sun

yeh that seems like a totally illogical retelling of history, I just finished this video series which covers a lot of these inconsistencies in the architectural history of the past 250 years, it is completely mind blowing how there was this level of technology available supposedly only 200 or less years ago that is now forgotten.

This is the series. Ignore the title if that would usually trigger you, the material stands for itself and doesn't get into flat earth stuff till the last few hours.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6cy3NywuA&ab_channel=RyanZehm

Regina

yeh that seems like a totally illogical retelling of history, I just finished this video series which covers a lot of these inconsistencies in the architectural history of the past 250 years, it is completely mind blowing how there was this level of technology available supposedly only 200 or less years ago that is now forgotten.

This is the series. Ignore the title if that would usually trigger you, the material stands for itself and doesn't get into flat earth stuff till the last few hours.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df6cy3NywuA&ab_channel=RyanZehm

This was absolutely fascinating. Thank you for sharing it here.

Inaut

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbfd3BZ_UAY

I’ve been pondering thoughts of Christ and Tartaria for the last few weeks...How they fit together.. Just today I had a chat with a priest about this stuff and sure enough by the end of the night I stumble onto this video.

Im always skeptical of info because of deceptive games of the devil but something is pulling at me with this narrative... I pray the Lord corrects me if my assumptions are incorrect..

@mariantos @yerrag @Blossom @tankasnowgod

yerrag

This is very interesting but it would be more helpful if she could back up what she says not just with bible verses. While I truly believe that we live in a present not anchored in a real past but fed to us through k-pHD, and that I should question the moon landing, quantum theory, the idea of black holes, and the earth being a sphere just as I now question the existence of a virus, I cannot rely on my own judgment as my perception is flawed, and I do not even know that if one were inspired by the Holy Spirit, one would be able to discern the truth all the time.

When I joined this forum, I believed in the goodness of the Jesuits and I defended them. Four years ago, Trump was our temporal savior, now he is a villain to me. The more I peel the layers off the world as I would an onion, the more I realize there are more layers to peel. The Hegelian dialectic sounded fantastic, now it is as real as the sun and the moon, and I hope they both are. Now if someone tells me they aren't, and are just holograms, I would be likely to suspend my disbelief and lend an open ear to them.

There is a very thin line between being gullible and being open-minded.

Back
Top Bottom