Mucuna Pruriens Helps So Much

Fexxx

Hi Community,

I tried everything under the sun but mucuna 5g of the normal Powder together with some matcha is still the best thing ever. Makes me normal, warm, happy, motivated and sociable. Dopamine, yeah. But: I know this is Not a long time Solution and somewhat risky. So I‘m in a serious Dilemma. So do you have any Tipps ? Coffee, T3, Preg ect was Not the answer for me.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi Community,

I tried everything under the sun but mucuna 5g of the normal Powder together with some matcha is still the best thing ever. Makes me normal, warm, happy, motivated and sociable. Dopamine, yeah. But: I know this is Not a long time Solution and somewhat risky. So I‘m in a serious Dilemma. So do you have any Tipps ? Coffee, T3, Preg ect was Not the answer for me.
I can't see why you can't use it long term if you just cycle it properly.

TeslaFan

I remember reading somewhere that adding Tyrosine is important since Mucuna will cause accelerated use of it.

OP
F

Fexxx

I remember reading somewhere that adding Tyrosine is important since Mucuna will cause accelerated use of it.

Thanks! I tried Tyrosine and experienced mainly Adrenalin surges. So I‘m wondering whats going on with pure mucuna which also seems to provide serotonin in a good balance?

OP
F

Fexxx

Yes, tried regular Theanine (with and without coffeine). Makes me dulled and blah. One thing i still didn‘t tried is methylene blue - could this be a substitute?

OP
F

Fexxx

Pure Powder from a local Store - no fancy extract ;)

Constatine

I'd say mucuna pruriens is actually pretty good for you. It's much more than just l-dopa and partially prevents many forms of neurotoxicity. It has an ancient history of medical use as well. I used to take it for months straight without negative side effects.

Makrosky

I'd say mucuna pruriens is actually pretty good for you. It's much more than just l-dopa and partially prevents many forms of neurotoxicity. It has an ancient history of medical use as well. I used to take it for months straight without negative side effects.
What product did you use?

Dr. B

isnt tyrosine somehow involved with iodine and thyroid hormone? is it worth supplementing on its own, theres both acetyl tyrosine and l tyrosine. would it increase thyroid hormone output

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals