Mucocele In Mouth

Jsaute21

Have any of you had a mucocele before? I've had one on my upper lip for 3/4 years that both doctors and dentists don't think had any chance of being cancerous. Interested in others opinions of how to either get rid of it naturally or on its overall effect on health.

OP
J

Jsaute21

Bump? Want to get rid of mine. It is painless and not the end of the world but i have had it for going on 3 years.

theLaw

Bump? Want to get rid of mine. It is painless and not the end of the world but i have had it for going on 3 years.

Might consider Cyproheptadine from Idealabs.

Cyproheptadine - Antihistamine And Antiserotonin For R&D

Most of the advice that you'll probably get about resolving this is just to generally increase your metabolic rate while reducing inflammation/endotoxin, but if you're looking to target a specific area, Cypro is hard to beat.

Aspirin/caffeine in mct oil is another idea, or even mct/vinegar mouthwash mix multiple times per day followed by a quick baking soda rinse.:cool:

OP
J

Jsaute21

Might consider Cyproheptadine from Idealabs.

Cyproheptadine - Antihistamine And Antiserotonin For R&D

Most of the advice that you'll probably get about resolving this is just to generally increase your metabolic rate while reducing inflammation/endotoxin, but if you're looking to target a specific area, Cypro is hard to beat.

Aspirin/caffeine in mct oil is another idea, or even mct/vinegar mouthwash mix multiple times per day followed by a quick baking soda rinse.:cool:

Good advice. Thanks.