MSM Same As Flowers Of Sulphur For Oral Thrush?

Lamp

Was wondering if MSM would work instead of flowers of sulphur for oral thrush?

BearWithMe

Gargle with diluted vodka
Listerine would be much better choice, but I seriously doubt either would work for oral thrush. You need to eradicate candida from your whole digestive tract. If you kill the candida just in the mouth cavity, it will be back in matter of hours.

Aries

because who likes gargling with straight vodka.. Do you even drink? lol
It's not recreational activity but intended to kill the candida. The desinfectant properties of alcohol are dependent on the concentration. I was just wondering if it does any lasting damage to your own tissues in mouth because it does sting like you said.

I have had oral thrush for a week now. I removed the white biofilm temporarily by sublingual salt but it came back in a few days. I also tried 50,000IU sublingual vitamin D and 2,5g sublingual niacinamide that I held for 10 minutes before swallowing.

Holding niacinamide in mouth is probably worse experience than straight vodka and unfortunately it didn't work.

Salt seemed most promising out of these. MSM is more readily available than sulphur but I don't think it's the same as flowers of sulphur for antimicrobial properties.

Justme

Was wondering if MSM would work instead of flowers of sulphur for oral thrush?

Hi, I used to have white tongue. The only way I could rid of it, is by taking like a table spoon of charcoal 2-3 times a week.