Msm and sparkling water

Rjk

Hi

I’m going to be taking msm as a supplement. And I would prefer to mix it with sparkling water than plain water as it taste better

But when I mix them together there is a small reaction. What is happening here? Is co2 being released? Has the MSM now changed into something else and isn’t MSM anymore?

Thanks a lot

Hi

I’m going to be taking msm as a supplement. And I would prefer to mix it with sparkling water than plain water as it taste better

But when I mix them together there is a small reaction. What is happening here? Is co2 being released? Has the MSM now changed into something else and isn’t MSM anymore?

Thanks a lot
Hi Rjk! I tested my MSM in carbonated Coke and it had a slight reaction, but I also tested salt in Coke and it had more of a reaction and sugar in Coke had an extreme reaction. I think it isn't your MSM.

Hi

Thanks a lot

Good question! I take my MSM (6g) in about 750 mL of sparkling spring water. It's the only way I can take it because taking MSM straight is too nasty tasting.

And yes, I notice the bubbling reaction as well. It may not be a chemical reaction; it just may be agitating the CO2 bubbles. Not sure.

Good question! I take my MSM (6g) in about 750 mL of sparkling spring water. It's the only way I can take it because taking MSM straight is too nasty tasting.

And yes, I notice the bubbling reaction as well. It may not be a chemical reaction; it just may be agitating the CO2 bubbles. Not sure.
What brand are you taking Arnie? I use to take a Costco brand for years with only good results, but when they no longer carried i bought high end brands and feel there is some heavy metal issues with them.

What brand are you taking Arnie? I use to take a Costco brand for years with only good results, but when they no longer carried i bought high end brands and feel there is some heavy metal issues with them.

I only use one brand, it's called the "Cellular Matrix Study Organic Sulfur". The guy who used to run it is Patrick McGean, RIP
He's a real character. Lots of interviews with him online. He describes why his MSM is superior to other brands.
I buy exclusively from Patrick Timpone on oneradionetwork.com
I like to support Patrick Timpone because he puts out such amazing interviews with the likes of folks like Stephanie Seneff, Tom Cowan, and of course Ray Peat.

how did your experiment go?

"I tested my MSM in carbonated Coke and it had a slight reaction, but I also tested salt in Coke and it had more of a reaction and sugar in Coke had an extreme reaction." I concurred that carbonation reacts to most everything and that the MSM wasn't the cause of the reaction. I did not have plain carbonated water so it wasn't a solid experiment.

ddjd

Hi

Thanks a lot
Just take it in a capsule

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals