MRNA Vaccine Compendium

Perry Staltic

No need to consider it a cheap shot because my mentioning of him publishing on creationist outlets was not meant in any way to devalue his hypothesis, not to subvert his scientific credentials.
Just to give as much context as I could gather.
I also explicitly stated that „I have no opinion on it“ - meaning I cannot judge if it is a noteworthy or valid hypothesis or just creationist pseudo-Science.

I considered the possibility that it just reflected an unconscious cultural bias, and in retrospect my comment should have mentioned that. My apologies.

Perry Staltic

No need to consider it a cheap shot because my mentioning of him publishing on creationist outlets was not meant in any way to devalue his hypothesis, not to subvert his scientific credentials.
Just to give as much context as I could gather.
I also explicitly stated that „I have no opinion on it“ - meaning I cannot judge if it is a noteworthy or valid hypothesis or just creationist pseudo-Science.

btw, thanks for posting that article. Very interesting and better coverage than the tweet storm he did on the same matter.

LeeLemonoil

@Perry Staltic

No worries!

I find his basic idea that RNA-viruses stem from mutated/faulty/altered ERVs intriguing.

I don’t like him shoehorning probably correct and novel findings into the idea that evolution doesn’t exist and that God created everything to goodness and perfection but „the Fall“ brought every physiological abberation into the world.
But to each his own.

Perry Staltic

I don’t like him shoehorning probably correct and novel findings into the idea that evolution doesn’t exist and that God created everything to goodness and perfection but „the Fall“ brought every physiological abberation into the world.
But to each his own.

It's a matter of faith either way you look at it.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

Interesting posts on twitter from a user Nicola Bidoli. I don't know who he is but he seems to be part of team artificial COVID19 origin. Thread link here Link to twitter thread
1610295626481.png

(the reply was to the observation of positive HIV tests in individuals who had received the vaccine)
1) Yes, it is an antigenic, reverse transcription of some distinctive parts of the SARS COV 2 genome (also including a very short HIV1 encoding, identified as S1 / S2, present in its double amino acid codon) since the Pf *** r mRNA vaccine / Bion *** h can induce the
2) ADE effect in host T cells. In fact, according to director Gao of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the mRNA-based vaccine poses a serious danger because its mRNA technology was developed ONLY to fight cancer cells in cancer patients ( 2011, start of
3) the experimentation). This creates a serious safety problem when the mRNA vaccine is administered, above all, to healthy people, because it causes the body to produce the viral protein and thus to activate an immune response. But the T cell response in the host can
4) stimulate an adverse reaction; more precisely, T cells are also composed of enzymes, such as cathepsins, which normally eliminate unnecessary proteins from our cells. But in unhealthy scenarios, cathepsins can promote diseases such as cancer, atherosclerosis and sickle
5) cell anemia or chronic hemolytic diseases. Cathepsins are proteases, enzymes that break down proteins, and since cathepsins are themselves proteins, they can also degrade each other. This family of enzymes in an unhealthy or previous person can trigger the opposite effect,
6) stimulating T cells to develop a contrast effect called ADE. Then the vaccine messenger RNA, once bound to the primary CD4 receptor of the T cell, it does NOT stimulate it to create antibodies but, on the contrary, it stimulates its enzymes to fight each other. This is
7) very dangerous for a healthy person, let alone a sick person. Have you ever wondered why Pf *** r / Bion *** h advises people who have contracted C19 to delay inoculation of the vaccine? For the simple reason that the antibodies naturally developed in the host by the T
8) cells would contrast with the action transmitted by the messenger RNA of the vaccine which instead induces, the same T cells, to produce viral proteins. This would create a conflict between the natural process in the formation of antibodies and that induced for the
9) production of viral proteins. End

So I know the mRNA vaccines for cancer aren't very popular, is that because of cathepsin reactions? Or would those be less in a cancer vaccine which might not be derived from a virus? Because cancer patients are by definition sick people, it seems like the ADE reaction would be higher/worse in that population. It is striking that cancer vaccines have been in development for so long now, yet haven't become mainstream therapy. Yet all the popular literature still talks very enthusiastically about their potential.

Then I found this article Opportunities and Challenges in the Delivery of mRNA-Based Vaccines from which I conclude if you are lucky, your vaccine won't work at all. And you probably don't have to be that lucky.

Attachments

• 1610295747250.png
    1610295747250.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 7
OP
LucyL

LucyL

"Toxicity of mRNA LNPs can be multifaceted, including immune related toxicity events as well as cellular toxicities caused by the accumulation of lipids in the liver. Similar to other nanomedicines, LNPs have been reported to activate the complement system, which harbors the risk of eliciting a hypersensitivity reaction known as complement activation related pseudoallergy (CARPA) [86, 87]. In addition, for stability reasons, LNPs contain polyethyleneglycol modified lipids that can activate splenic B cells to produce anti-PEG antibodies. Such anti-PEG antibodies not only have been associated with antibody mediated anaphylactic responses upon secondary exposure, but also underlie the so-called accelerated blood clearance effect (ABC), by which opsonized LNPs are rapidly cleared by macrophages, and which results in gradually decreasing mRNA expression levels upon each sequent administration."

from this paper dated 2019

How mRNA therapeutics are entering the monoclonal antibody field

No animal studies on the COVID "vaccines", yet people are lining up.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

Crap. James Shapiro's "not impossible" is getting confirmation.

WHAT IS THE LIKELIHOOD THAT SARS-COV-2 MRNA VACCINES WILL “ALTER OUR DNA”? SHOULD YOU BE CONCERNED?

"Nevertheless, the study found that the viral genome can evidently be reverse-translated into DNA, a process that requires a special enzyme called reverse transcriptse. The study suggests that the result DNA (complementary to the vira RNA) can be copied in the human genome in two way: if human cells are infected with HIV virus, the reverse transcriptase enzyme can also act on the SARS-CoV-2 RNA. The SARS-CoV-2 genome was found to be transcribed into some humans cells not infected with a virus providing the reverse transcriptase protein, and the authors of the study speculated that the virus activates a dormant reverse transcriptase enzyme found in our genome in otherwise silenced ancient viruses called LINES."

OP
LucyL

LucyL

Notes from Moderna on the development of the mRNA vaccine.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

James Shapiro is still right. From the little mouse Jikkyleaks, a thread of reading between the lines of what is "allowed" to be published.

I am nobody. Yet I found James Shapiro and asked him the question in 2021. Absolutely unconscionable that seemingly nobody who is anybody did the same.

Just to be clear, I don't mean the 'anybodies' on this forum :hearteyes:, I did it for us, I mean the anybodies in our "press" or our "government" or our "Congress" or our external world.

1676478516341.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals