MRNA contagious to the unvaccinated?

Birdie

You will still love your family but they made a decision, whether informed or not, that will affect more than they realize. I've had many heated arguments with my parents about vaccines and although they say they won't get one now, they may in the future to travel... If that's the case, I've given up... If they decide to get it, its on them but then I have to do what's best for me and my future family (and us human beings). I break it down like this in my head and it's just my slant on life but... Those that are accepting the vaccine now are willfully giving up their humanity and God's gift... If they are so willing to do that, all i can do is pray for them "for they know not what they do". Coming at things from a place of fear already shows that they are against God, although they may be good, honest people...

sorry if this rubs anybody wrong or if you want to dismiss this as religious nonsense. I think covid is really giving us one last chance to get right with God and give up the fear (of dying). This is the devils game now and we need to strengthen ourselves. Things are going to get much worse in the coming years...
Well, I have a problem. My husband's sister has announced that she will visit us. We know they have gotten one of the Jabs but have not asked which one or discussed it. I'll bet it is the J & J which I understand is the worst one as far as transmission. I wanted to meet them at an outdoor restaurant, but seems they want to visit our house.

They live about 4 hours away and we haven't seen them since January 2020. Makes it very difficult to say no. I did say no, but my husband, who knows the danger, wants to think I'm overreacting by not wanting to be inside with them.

I can turn on the fan to keep the air circulating, but it will be hot so I can't lead them outside. At the moment I can't imagine I'll be smiling much. Did I say she and her husband do not like to discuss anything unpleasant.

Lollipop2

Well, I have a problem. My husband's sister has announced that she will visit us. We know they have gotten one of the Jabs but have not asked which one or discussed it. I'll bet it is the J & J which I understand is the worst one as far as transmission. I wanted to meet them at an outdoor restaurant, but seems they want to visit our house.

They live about 4 hours away and we haven't seen them since January 2020. Makes it very difficult to say no. I did say no, but my husband, who knows the danger, wants to think I'm overreacting by not wanting to be inside with them.

I can turn on the fan to keep the air circulating, but it will be hot so I can't lead them outside. At the moment I can't imagine I'll be smiling much. Did I say she and her husband do not like to discuss anything unpleasant.
I honestly wouldn’t worry about it for one visit. I would have more concern if your husband decided to. That is where I think problems will arise: sweat, saliva, other body fluids. I would also worry if you had to work in close contact with a vaxxed person. Otherwise, short brief encounters should be fine. Boost your immune system before they arrive, take lots of D, aspirin, zinc, B vits - niacinimide, ivermectin if you have it and you should be fine!

Birdie

I honestly wouldn’t worry about it for one visit. I would have more concern if your husband decided to. That is where I think problems will arise: sweat, saliva, other body fluids. I would also worry if you had to work in close contact with a vaxxed person. Otherwise, short brief encounters should be fine. Boost your immune system before they arrive, take lots of D, aspirin, zinc, B vits - niacinimide, ivermectin if you have it and you should be fine!
Thanks Lolli. I will do that. We are using HCQ for now, but Ivermectin is on my list. I'm not sure the virus preventatives will work for the transmission from the jab cuz it isn't the same. At least that's how I see it.

But, what you say about it's just being one visit kinda makes sense. We really don't know if touching the inoculated person's skin, day for a hug, would be a problem, but it is certainly less likely to be a problem than say working in the same office.. Yes, I see the point and thanks.

We use vit D, aspirin, zinc at times, niacinamide and thiamine...yes. And !! we've been eating liver this week.

Birdie

one day for a hug

Lollipop2

Thanks Lolli. I will do that. We are using HCQ for now, but Ivermectin is on my list. I'm not sure the virus preventatives will work for the transmission from the jab cuz it isn't the same. At least that's how I see it.

But, what you say about it's just being one visit kinda makes sense. We really don't know if touching the inoculated person's skin, day for a hug, would be a problem, but it is certainly less likely to be a problem than say working in the same office.. Yes, I see the point and thanks.

We use vit D, aspirin, zinc at times, niacinamide and thiamine...yes. And !! we've been eating liver this week.
You can also use Methylene blue. I would probably use that ahead of hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin. Hey did you see that image I posted about how to make a natural version of hydroxychloroquine? Here it is:

D7A177AE-41B4-4207-BE68-2A68AF2532E9.jpeg

Birdie

That's great Lolli. I love this recipe.

You know, there used to be some good tonic waters. I loved Fevertree before they were bought out.
Now it's got citric acid and natural flavorings. Haha, it "includes natural quinine."

BearWithMe

Exactly. If he is aware that the contact of unvaccinated women with vaccinated people is causing miscarriages, menstrual irregularities and overly strong menstruation to women all over the world, and even the manufacturer admits this in his official documents, and he doesn't care, you have much bigger problem.

Giraffe

Copied from a different thread. I don't want to further derail the other thread.

[...] but we now know that vax mRNA has been found in skin and every other tissue of the body except kidney tissue.

Do you have a source for this?

I've seen an EMA paper regarding BioNTech/Pfizer approval in the European Union. There was a rat study discussed. I assume that it was the very same paper that it is discussed in this interview. They have found lipid nanoparticles in many parts of the body.

I will refer to this Public Assessment Report – I have to say that the raw data are lacking, they aren’t in the report, which I find disappointing.

[....] I’d now like to look at that data myself because I have already seen that they interpret the data incorrectly in the clinical study. I’d like to see it myself and form my own opinion. They have only provided a description of what they observed. So I can only go on that. I imagine this will be true because the observations they made have been observed by other scientists in their animal trials with their substances, too.

So what is the distribution of the lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) in the animal trial? This is similar to that described in other publications and by other scientists. They used LNPs with mRNA, not with the spike protein but with Luciferase. Luciferase has the advantage that you can make things visible. Useful for this trial as they they gave the lipids a radioactive marker.

If you can use the radioactivity as a marker, you can use a technique whereby can can see the organs and whether the lipids were in them or not to see. They injected the whole muscle and watched how the lipids spread out throughout the body, and found that these lipids were in many organs after just 15 minutes. Most were at the injection site, in this case it was the muscle, but a lot in the plasma, too. Logical because it’s transported in the plasma, but also 22% in the liver. And if you inject it into the veins then 60% of the cationic lipids can be found in the liver, and 20% of the PEG lipids. They were also found in the spleen, the adrenals, and in both sexual organs. Further organs were not described. So I assume that it spread out throughout all organs. It is basically absorbed everywhere where blood flows. The description focuses most on the injection site, the plasma, and the liver.

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg was asked if he thinks that shedded skin cells etc. from vaccinated people could harm unvaccinated people. He thinks that maybe a PCR test could be positive (because the test is so sensitive). He doesn't think that they will harm anyone. They are not infectious. -- He also talks about vaccines that are designed to spread a disease, but he says that they are not yet on the market.

Interview in German

Ray Peat mentioned the possibility (source) that vaccine RNA would be "adapted by old coronaviruses, creating new diseases." This to me sounds more concerning.

Birdie

Exactly. If he is aware that the contact of unvaccinated women with vaccinated people is causing miscarriages, menstrual irregularities and overly strong menstruation to women all over the world, and even the manufacturer admits this in his official documents, and he doesn't care, you have much bigger problem.
If you mean my husband, he cares about all that. I've sent him more info but it's a sticky situation. His sister actually says she feels guilty for not visiting us since we moved to her state a year ago. I don't believe in asking people personal health questions and wouldn't appreciate anybody asking if I "got the vax", so how can I ask? I have a couple more days and hope we'll meet outside.

What kind of contact did these women have? Were they working in the same office all day long? I think Lollipop is saying it's more than a short visit. Still....

Vileplume

If you mean my husband, he cares about all that. I've sent him more info but it's a sticky situation. His sister actually says she feels guilty for not visiting us since we moved to her state a year ago. I don't believe in asking people personal health questions and wouldn't appreciate anybody asking if I "got the vax", so how can I ask? I have a couple more days and hope we'll meet outside.

What kind of contact did these women have? Were they working in the same office all day long? I think Lollipop is saying it's more than a short visit. Still....
I can relate to your dilemma. My mom, dad, brother, and sister all got the vax, though I don’t live with them. Still, I’m not prepared to tell my family I can’t see them, then potentially set the precedent of not seeing them again. I don’t want to isolate myself from my family, especially if once-a-month or so visits are sparse enough to prevent transmission of the mRNA.

tygreezytlb

If the mrna vax can literally kill you, cause all sorts of issues, its not unassuming to think exposure to it, as shedding is not going to have some serious effects on susceptible people.

Birdie

If the mrna vax can literally kill you, cause all sorts of issues, its not unassuming to think exposure to it, as shedding is not going to have some serious effects on susceptible people.
Yes on the transmission (shedding) but I wonder how much time of exposure is necessary. Passing in the supermarket? Or sitting at a desk all day with those who got the jab. I've heard (in good places) that passing in the store is not a problem. But who knows. If it were transmitted by passing another in a store, then forget dodging the thing.
I wouldn't want all day exposure at work as that seem a for sure way.

PolishSun

"I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic."

That's interesting.

BearWithMe

Okay I did some research and apparently, the MRNa fragments in COVID vaccine are 60–100nm large (source).

FFP2/N95 masks protect agains particles up to 300mn (source)

So no, FFP2/N95 masks won't protect you.

BearWithMe

It looks almost like if they choose the particle size just small enough not to be filtered by FFP2 masks. ? Makes one wonder...

Nemo

I would just tell them you're meeting at the outdoor restaurant or you won't be meeting them.

I would tell them straight out it's because you want to limit your exposure to vaxxed people because you've seen evidence of environmental transmission.

If they are decent people at all they will respect that. If they're not decent people, why would you want them in your house?

I hear you on how hard it is to not be welcoming, but you need to make boundaries. I have made mine clear to everyone that they are coming to my house.

rei

It seems pretty clear the spike protein will shed and may cause issues in the same people that would have got issues from covid. But for healthy people both are harmless. You need to consider what is the exposure via shedding vs. the exposure of the vaccinated one doing the shedding.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals