MRNA can definitely assimilate into human DNA

Mito

which cells? muscle cells?
I think it can enter any cell in comes into contact with so probably the vast majority of all cells get at least a tiny amount. The guy in the quote below thinks it’s mostly muscle, lymphatic, spleen, and liver cells.

“Both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are being given i.m., so if you'd like to know what parts of your body are producing the coronavirus Spike protein antigen, the answer seems to be the muscle tissue at the site of injection, the lymphatic tissue downstream in your armpit on that side, your spleen, and (for the first day or two) your liver. The bulk of the Spike that you're going to make is probably made in the first two or three days, anyway, from what we can see from the animal models.”

gaze

I think it can enter any cell in comes into contact with so probably the vast majority of all cells get at least a tiny amount. The guy in the quote below thinks it’s mostly muscle, lymphatic, spleen, and liver cells.

“Both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are being given i.m., so if you'd like to know what parts of your body are producing the coronavirus Spike protein antigen, the answer seems to be the muscle tissue at the site of injection, the lymphatic tissue downstream in your armpit on that side, your spleen, and (for the first day or two) your liver. The bulk of the Spike that you're going to make is probably made in the first two or three days, anyway, from what we can see from the animal models.”
interesting. I think Ray has said the aluminum from ordinary adjuvant vaccines can get to the brain going from the muscle. I wonder if even a portion of the mRNA reaches the brain, could brain cells be making the spike protein too? how do they see where it's being produced in animal models?

Mito

interesting. I think Ray has said the aluminum from ordinary adjuvant vaccines can get to the brain going from the muscle. I wonder if even a portion of the mRNA reaches the brain, could brain cells be making the spike protein too? how do they see where it's being produced in animal models?
I’m sure it’s a possibility. I don’t think (but not sure) they can see where the spike protein is produced in animal models but they see where the liquid nanoparticles go and assume it could mean spike protein production.

Cooper

What is the final consensus about this study and general conclusion on the Covid Vaccines we took? Do they permanently alter our genes, causes immune supression and indirectly damage our DNA, or does it alter and then we go back to our previous state when the spike protein and the lipid nano- particles inside the vaccine gets fully eliminated from our body?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals