MRNA can definitely assimilate into human DNA

Epistrophy

This study profoundly shows that mRNA can be reversed transcribed into humans and become apart of our genome.

Mito

This study profoundly shows that mRNA can be reversed transcribed into humans and become apart of our genome.

Doesn’t that study actually make a case to get vaccinated (with a non-mRNA vaccine)? It suggests that reverse transcription may occur if you get infected with the SAR-CoV-2 virus right?

tankasnowgod

Doesn’t that study actually make a case to get vaccinated (with a non-mRNA vaccine)? It suggests that reverse transcription may occur if you get infected with the SAR-CoV-2 virus right?

Why would that be a case for vaccination of any sort? To my knowledge, no vaccine has ever been studied to see if it prevents the disease or germ it is vaccinating for from getting incorporated into DNA. And a non-mRNA vaccine would still have a sample of the virus, supposedly. So, injecting that into your bloodstream would make it more likely to get incorporated rather than if you encountered that same virus or germ "in the wild," so to speak.

Perry Staltic

Chose your poison. The problem with attenuated coronavirus vaccines (non-mRNA) is antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), which is when a vaccine produces more binding antibodies than neutralizing antobodies resulting in more severe disease when infected with wild virus. They've never been able to make a coronavirus vaccine because of that. When they say a vaccine produces good antibody response, the question needs to be asked, neutralizing or binding antibodies?

TheSir

Don't all viruses our bodies successfully overcome become part of our genome? That's essentially how immunity is eventually gained through generations. For the same reason Native Americans began succumbing to the European flu when the two groups met for the first time, as they didn't have the immunity in their genes yet.

Last edited:

LucyL

I think it would make a case for prophylactic treatment with Ivermectin, which stops the virus from getting into the cells and replicating there in the first place.

Perry Staltic

Don't all viruses our bodies successfully overcome become part of our genome? That's essentially how immunity is eventually gained through generations. For the same reason Native Americans began succumbing to the European flu when the two groups met for the first time.

The difference is a natural immune reaction to foreign invaders vs. injecting a substance that programs the body to produce foreign invaders.

Giraffe

The first line of defense are the mucosal cells. They stop organisms getting into you, There are chemicals in it that can help kill viruses, fungi, bacteria. That's kind of mechanical protection. Coronaviruses are becoming dangerous when they managed to get into the blood stream, but with a natural infection that doesn't happen so often.

Mito

Why would that be a case for vaccination of any sort? To my knowledge, no vaccine has ever been studied to see if it prevents the disease or germ it is vaccinating for from getting incorporated into DNA. And a non-mRNA vaccine would still have a sample of the virus, supposedly. So, injecting that into your bloodstream would make it more likely to get incorporated rather than if you encountered that same virus or germ "in the wild," so to speak.
I was assuming that a vaccine will decrease your chances of getting infected with the virus by some amount even if small, but I understand your point that we don’t have that evidence (yet). We also don’t know if the partial virus (mRNA vaccine) or whole virus (“in the wild”) is more likely to get inside the cell’s nucleus to execute reverse transcription.

Mito

I think it would make a case for prophylactic treatment with Ivermectin, which stops the virus from getting into the cells and replicating there in the first place.
You might be right.

Tim Lundeen

Active viral infection clearly can modify DNA, but not clear re mRNA vaccines. Certainly possible, but they don't enter the nucleus the way a virus does, so no good data either way afaik right now.

The adenovirus vector vaccines (J&J and AstraZeneka) clearly can modify DNA, as they cause actual viral infections.

meatbag

Focus on the induction of antibodies by vaccines to define immunity has led to a dangerous disregard for the basic facts of health. The present testing of a vaccine containing the RNA that specifies the most destructive spike protein of the corona virus, the part that inactivates our protective ACE2 enzyme, is being done in a culture that avoids consideration of the meaning of our massive endogenous system of RNA-responsive reverse transcriptases and retroelements. The consequences of incorporating the spike protein of the virus into our genetic repertoire are hard to imagine. The mindless activation of our huge epigenetic system of retroelements, with no knowable benefits, should be stopped. - Ray Peat

The spike protein causes inflammation by inactivating the enzyme (ACE2) that inactivates angiotensin, so the spike protein essentially turns on our inflammatory system, the angiotensin system, and the RNA allows our own cells to manufacture spike protein, so we are being prepared to manufacture the activator of our own inflammatory system which is basically the only thing that causes people to die from Covid, if they die from it, mostly none of that diagnosis or determination of the cause of death, none of that has been done in a traditional scientific manner but to the extent that virus is harmful to week people, then is causing our body to produce the agent that kills people, and they ignore the fact that we have reverse transcriptase that can turn RNA to DNA and integrated it into our genes so that we can pass on the ability to destroy our defenses against inflammation. - Ray Peat

For years, corona viruses have been known to bind to the angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), and that enzyme has been known to have protective effects, destroying angiotensin, and losartan, an angiotensin receptor blocker, has been known to be protective against corona viruses. Angiotensin increases intracellular calcium, and losartan lowers intracellular calcium. In reaction to the new corona virus, a few groups responded quickly, treating successfully with antiinflammatory things—losartan, cinanserin (a serotonin antagonist), aspirin, and azithromycin or erythromycin, which lower intracellular calcium. Aspirin’s effects overlap those of losartan, and it downregulates the angiotensin receptor, ATR1 (Mitra, et al., 2012). - Ray Peat

The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids.
- Ray Peat

"Even our own DNA replicating enzymes, what we need for every cell to reproduce and to produce offspring, the DNA replicase enzyme has the ability to function as reverse transcriptase able to transcribe RNA into DNA, making basically genes out of this bit of viral RNA which can go into the genes, and the person can then become a factory for making this spike protein, this uniquely inflammation-promoting bit of information, producing the viral protein, multiplying it endlessly by possibly all of our cells, so we would not only produce increasing amounts as our body went through its normal restoration and growth processes, but being spreadable by our secretions, and passed on to our offspring if people should live that long."

rei

covid-19 like other viruses are part of normal cell-to-cell and organism-to-organism communication, better labeled as exosome. covid-19 has existed since forever, and like other viruses will have been integrated into the individual's genome when encountered and deemed beneficial as a mitigation method to experienced stress.

Natural covid-19 "infection" is probably beneficial unless you are in really bad health, but vaccination because it comes with the toxic adjuvant will completely change the signature the cell/body/immune system uses when processing the information carried in the rna. Also it probably is completely different to just receive rna instead of a whole exosome that comes with a buttload of other information.

schultz

covid-19 like other viruses are part of normal cell-to-cell and organism-to-organism communication, better labeled as exosome. covid-19 has existed since forever, and like other viruses will have been integrated into the individual's genome when encountered and deemed beneficial as a mitigation method to experienced stress.

Natural covid-19 "infection" is probably beneficial unless you are in really bad health, but vaccination because it comes with the toxic adjuvant will completely change the signature the cell/body/immune system uses when processing the information carried in the rna. Also it probably is completely different to just receive rna instead of a whole exosome that comes with a buttload of other information.

I feel like you just listened to the last Timpone interview with Ray. It was very interesting!

rei

in fact i have not listened to those for quite a while, because i have not seen them on my youtube feed. I assume he got cancelled. Thanks for reminding, i will look it up.

Yody

Can someone please concisely clarify the mechanism by which mRNA vaccines interact with the cell or nucleus? I'm not academically well versed, but my intuition tells me that continuing to focus on metabolism and mitochondrial biogenesis will continue to provide all the immunity I need to shield from COVID and any lasting effects it would otherwise produce in an unhealthy individual.

I got kicked out of a group chat last night for not succumbing to the common narrative, but I recall one person mentioning that there is a difference between viral RNA and mRNA. I just want to have some concrete data or knowledge to reference to shut someone else up when they become overreachingly violative regarding my position to remain unvaccinated. Especially with Biden's new mandate for businesses > 100 employees.

Mito

Can someone please concisely clarify the mechanism by which mRNA vaccines interact with the cell or nucleus?

I recall one person mentioning that there is a difference between viral RNA and mRNA
The vaccine mRNA is encased in a lipid nanoparticle so it can enter the cell. Once inside the cell, it is thought that it stays inside the cytoplasm (never enters the nucleus) where the lipid nanoparticle shell degrades freeing the mRNA. Once the mRNA is free inside the cell it induces protein synthesis. In the case of the COVID vaccine the mRNA induces the cell to make the spike proteins. The spike protein synthesized by vaccine mRNA is different than the spike protein on the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The vaccine spike protein is perfusion stabilized meaning it should not be able to bind to the ACE2 receptor like the spike protein on the SARS-CoV-2 virus does.
D87E2E94-6D40-45D5-AF61-840584E81C4B.jpeg

gaze

The vaccine mRNA is encased in a lipid nanoparticle so it can enter the cell. Once inside the cell, it is thought that it stays inside the cytoplasm (never enters the nucleus) where the lipid nanoparticle shell degrades freeing the mRNA. Once the mRNA is free inside the cell it induces protein synthesis. In the case of the COVID vaccine the mRNA induces the cell to make the spike proteins. The spike protein synthesized by vaccine mRNA is different than the spike protein on the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The vaccine spike protein is perfusion stabilized meaning it should not be able to bind to the ACE2 receptor like the spike protein on the SARS-CoV-2 virus does.
View attachment 27701
which cells? muscle cells?

do they know how many spike protein the body makes per 1 mcg of mRNA dose?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals