MPB Treatment : Apirin And Castor Oil Combo

S

StayPositive

Hello everyone, i am new here, this is my first post.

We know that male baldness pattern is primary caused by high PGD2 and low PGE2

We all know that aspirin is a PGD2 and PGE2 inhibitor. I am talking about high dose apirin, between 2000 and 4000mg per day

But we also know that the ricinoleic acid contained into castor oil reduces PGD2 and is an agonist to PGE2 receptor

So in theory, this combo will provide the PGD2 reduction and will provide an increase of the PGE2 activity (to keep it simple)

+ weekly microneedling at 1.5mm

We can even add topical diclofenac to destroy PGD2 even more

OP
S

StayPositive

Here a study showing aspirin reduces PGD2 by 86%.

The flavonoid luteolin inhibits niacin-induced flush - PubMed

Aspirin do not cure male pattern baldness by itself because it decrease PGE2 at the same extent than PGD2

Prostaglandin D2 Inhibits Hair Growth and Is Elevated in Bald Scalp of Men with Androgenetic Alopecia

Add some topical diclofenac and it is reduced by 100%. Diclofenac works for hair loss:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Androgenetic_Alopecia_A_Report_of_Three_Cases

Ricinoleic acid contained into castor oil specifically activates the EP3 prostanoid receptor for prostaglandin E2.

Castor oil induces laxation and uterus contraction via ricinoleic acid activating prostaglandin EP3 receptors

Castor oil is used topically for hair loss problems since decades, but it is recently used orally in the hair loss community. There is a lot of testimonies on hair loss forums. Taken orally, it increase the density and the thickness of the body hair, beard, eyelashes and eyebrows. A lot of people with mild male pattern baldness see a reduction in hair loss, and some people even see regrow.

Take oral castor oil (and topical castor oil if you want ) and it drastically increases PGE2 receptor activity.

Take high dose aspirin and it drastically decreases PGD2.

I know it sound way too simple, but in theory it could work

What do you think

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinny

Here a study showing aspirin reduces PGD2 by 86%.

The flavonoid luteolin inhibits niacin-induced flush - PubMed

Aspirin do not cure male pattern baldness by itself because it decrease PGE2 at the same extent than PGD2

Prostaglandin D2 Inhibits Hair Growth and Is Elevated in Bald Scalp of Men with Androgenetic Alopecia

Add some topical diclofenac and it is reduced by 100%. Diclofenac works for hair loss:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Androgenetic_Alopecia_A_Report_of_Three_Cases

Ricinoleic acid contained into castor oil specifically activates the EP3 prostanoid receptor for prostaglandin E2.

Castor oil induces laxation and uterus contraction via ricinoleic acid activating prostaglandin EP3 receptors

Castor oil is used topically for hair loss problems since decades, but it is recently used orally in the hair loss community. There is a lot of testimonies on hair loss forums. Taken orally, it increase the density and the thickness of the body hair, beard, eyelashes and eyebrows. A lot of people with mild male pattern baldness see a reduction in hair loss, and some people even see regrow.

Take oral castor oil (and topical castor oil if you want ) and it drastically increases PGE2 receptor activity.

Take high dose aspirin and it drastically decreases PGD2.

I know it sound way too simple, but in theory it could work

What do you think
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
I never had problems with hair loss (I'm almost 48 already) but it looks like last several months density decreased a little. If it goes like that, I might try the castor oil. How much do they take internally?

OP
S

StayPositive

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
I never had problems with hair loss (I'm almost 48 already) but it looks like last several months density decreased a little. If it goes like that, I might try the castor oil. How much do they take internally?

1-4ml per day, never more than 2ml at once. People who take 4ml per day take 2ml in the morning and 2ml in the evening. Don't go higher than that because it has laxative properties at high doses. Start with 1ml once a day and 2 weeks 1ml twice a day ect..

Vinny

1-4ml per day, never more than 2ml at once. People who take 4ml per day take 2ml in the morning and 2ml in the evening. Don't go higher than that because it has laxative properties at high doses. Start with 1ml once a day and 2 weeks 1ml twice a day ect..
Thanks a lot

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals