MPB Experimental Treatments

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Noted. I was actually very interested in releasing one, but did not think people wanted it. Now I am back on it again.

How many people do you need? I can obviously get you more commitments if that is the problem.

Also, I'm sure people could use it topically on the skin as well as an alternative to solban so the customer base would expand rather than for just hair. Please no dmso lol.

Progesterone

Noted. I was actually very interested in releasing one, but did not think people wanted it. Now I am back on it again.

If you made a product geared toward hair loss, it would sell like hotcakes.

Just throwing that out there. :)

haidut

Forum Supporter
If you made a product geared toward hair loss, it would sell like hotcakes.

Just throwing that out there. :)

Well, what's wrong with SolBan? If you look at the studied in that thread and some of the new products L'Oreal is coming up with, it seems to be decent evidence behind it.

Progesterone

Well, what's wrong with SolBan? If you look at the studied in that thread and some of the new products L'Oreal is coming up with, it seems to be decent evidence behind it.

Good point.

Solban sprayed directly on scalp eh... interesting.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Good point.

Solban sprayed directly on scalp eh... interesting.

Too weak, good for skin though. If solban could be made into a much stronger and potent formula it could be more beneficial for hair.

Last edited:

Risingfire

How many people do you need? I can obviously get you more commitments if that is the problem.

Also, I'm sure people could use it topically on the skin as well as an alternative to solban so the customer base would expand rather than for just hair. Please no dmso lol.

@haidut I would beta test

@TubZy how did you get so ripped?! I've been overweight since finasteride

Progesterone

Too weak, good for skin though. If solban could be made into a much strong and potency it could be more beneficial for hair.

TubZy,

I have very low bodytemp (95-96... NEVER 97+) and TSH of 4.23

I am very strongly considering haidut's TyroMix (T3/T4) product right now.

Do you think this would be a good approach? Worried about causing further damage to my hair though, it has sort of stabilized right now, but could be much thicker of course. My low bodytemp and high TSH tells me I would really benefit from thyroid medication..

brix

It also seems to make dandruff worse.

haidut

Forum Supporter

No need for beta test. I will just release it as I actually like the idea myself.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

TubZy,

I have very low bodytemp (95-96... NEVER 97+) and TSH of 4.23

I am very strongly considering haidut's TyroMix (T3/T4) product right now.

Do you think this would be a good approach? Worried about causing further damage to my hair though, it has sort of stabilized right now, but could be much thicker of course. My low bodytemp and high TSH tells me I would really benefit from thyroid medication..

I don't see why not, you could also try thyroid surrogates as well. I don't think it should negatively impact your hair if you don't go crazy with the doses and make sure to eat a enough nutrients and calories per day.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

@haidut I would beta test

@TubZy how did you get so ripped?! I've been overweight since finasteride

I have always been in pretty lean shape in terms of being DHT dominant I guess you could say. Only time I lost some of that physique was while on fin, I started getting puffy but I still looked kinda musuclar more of a power lifter type look then just lean.

Coming off fin, the physical effects never were really that bad for me, no signs of gyno etc. Just bad mental sides, poor metabolism and some sexual was the worst of what I got.

Just stick with DHT based stuff only.

Dhair

I know I have lost more hair than basically everyone here so maybe I'm the only one considering it, but what does everyone think of hair transplants?
It seems insanely expensive but I think it's going to be my only option. I just have to find a way to slow down what I'm losing now or I'll be completely bald in a year and at that point even a transplant won't save it.

brix

I have always been in pretty lean shape in terms of being DHT dominant I guess you could say. Only time I lost some of that physique was while on fin, I started getting puffy but I still looked kinda musuclar more of a power lifter type look then just lean.

Coming off fin, the physical effects never were really that bad for me, no signs of gyno etc. Just bad mental sides, poor metabolism and some sexual was the worst of what I got.

did you notice more hair loss taking 11-keto-dht or androsterone?

Risingfire

Thanks

OP
TubZy

TubZy

did you notice more hair loss taking 11-keto-dht or androsterone?

I can't comment on 11 keto because I haven't really used it due to the dmso. Androsterone was very light on the hair, if any damage at all but again I take stuff to prevent that issue so not 100% accurate.

I went up to 900mg before with andro, the physical effects started to kick in and were pretty identical to a light version of AAS, which I wasn't even intending to use it for mainly the GABA effect and metabolism effect.

Progesterone

I've ordered Tyromix (T3/T4).

Curious to see if helping my thyroid will help my hair.

I'll document my progress here and in the Tyromix thread.

frant26

No need for beta test. I will just release it as I actually like the idea myself.

What would that contain?

Yesterday I made a solution of aspirin/caffeine and T3 (Tyronene) in water, which I started spraying on my balding areas. There's 2500mg aspirin, 1200mg caffeine and 40mcg T3 in about 150ml of water. Maybe that's too diluted, not sure.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What would that contain?

Yesterday I made a solution of aspirin/caffeine and T3 (Tyronene) in water, which I started spraying on my balding areas. There's 2500mg aspirin, 1200mg caffeine and 40mcg T3 in about 150ml of water. Maybe that's too diluted, not sure.

Well, an ATP salt like magnesium or sodium for sure. I may have to add something else to improve absorption and entry into the cell.

REOSIRENS

Can you please elaborate on this?

What products do you take to boost SOD & Catalase?

I bought powder version from biotics research...It comes with sod&catalase...I used to fill empty gelatin capsules number 0(500mg-650mg) with this and took it with b vitamins and some other things three times a day (1.2g×3) ...And hair was growing shinny black and my skin looked tanned... I think it strongly fights fibrosis ... I stopped because it made me feel depressed and with wrinkles... But hair grew lustrous and silky... Maybe I took too much...I just know superoxide dismutase is strong 5ar inhibitor and lowers quite a lot cholesterol levels...Maybe that's reason I got depressed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals