MPB Experimental Treatments

ilhanxx

I see amazing results with topical thermogenic compouds. vellus hairs everywhere, darkening vellus hairs, grey hair turning dark, increase hair quality. It is too early, I will edit. My ixir contains:

50 ml distilled water
500 mg L-carnitine
250 mg conjugated linoleic acid
200 mg caffeine
450mg egcg
220 mg capsicum extract
200 mg nicotinamide
2 gr taurine

Zapper

I´m doing topical aspirin based on the Danny Roddy research, just a 500mg aspirin pill disolved in 10ml distiled water with a little backing soda, put on the scalp with a soft massage, leave 20 minutes then rinse with warm tap water....seems to be boosting existing hairs and see new baby everywhere. Good idea to add some Taurine. Anyone have tried it? Cheers.

brix

I see amazing results with topical thermogenic compouds. vellus hairs everywhere, darkening vellus hairs, grey hair turning dark, increase hair quality. It is too early, I will edit. My ixir contains:

50 ml distilled water
500 mg L-carnitine
250 mg conjugated linoleic acid
200 mg caffeine
450mg egcg
220 mg capsicum extract
200 mg nicotinamide
2 gr taurine

where did you get the idea to try this? and do you make a large batch of it or mix it everytime?

lampofred

I would recommend trying a raw egg a day (drink it all at once like a shot) and seeing how it helps hair. It needs to be preceded by a very large amount of sugar because it lowers blood sugar very strongly, but if you make sure you don't go hypoglycemic, I think it would help MPB a lot.

Pufa

I would recommend trying a raw egg a day (drink it all at once like a shot) and seeing how it helps hair. It needs to be preceded by a very large amount of sugar because it lowers blood sugar very strongly, but if you make sure you don't go hypoglycemic, I think it would help MPB a lot.

Why raw?

Ableton

so nothing came of the polysorbate/lecithin thing?
Any fast oxidizers tried copper/iron instead of zinc/manganese with the topical protocol of salt scrubs and lecithin?

Disappointing

Scenes

so nothing came of the polysorbate/lecithin thing?
Any fast oxidizers tried copper/iron instead of zinc/manganese with the topical protocol of salt scrubs and lecithin?

Disappointing

Nothing came from any of the gbold hair or pfs stuff as far as I’m aware, and I was following very closely at the time he was posting it all here. I tried a bunch of things on his recommendation over Skype. He was even using my name as a proven success story when posting his protocols, despite me saying otherwise. I got banned from Hackstasis after I posted some things that actually helped me but weren’t in line with what he was saying, and I wasn’t aggressive or offensive about it at all.

Anyways saturated fats, b2, thyroid, pregnenolone are the things I would start with if I were starting again.

Murtaza

Nothing came from any of the gbold hair or pfs stuff as far as I’m aware, and I was following very closely at the time he was posting it all here. I tried a bunch of things on his recommendation over Skype. He was even using my name as a proven success story when posting his protocols, despite me saying otherwise. I got banned from Hackstasis after I posted some things that actually helped me but weren’t in line with what he was saying, and I wasn’t aggressive or offensive about it at all.

Anyways saturated fats, b2, thyroid, pregnenolone are the things I would start with if I were starting again.
how has b2 helped? what dose were you using?

GorillaHead

My shedding had already stopped by the time I started taking bromocriptine, when I was doing everything else I mentioned in my posts in this thread, especially 1200mg caffeine daily. But it was still thin. Bromocriptine thickened it by growing new hairs out fully. So before bromocriptine there was no loss but no new growth, but when I take bromocriptine, the tiny hairs grow out fully instead of staying tiny.

My shedding only comes back on horrible days when I eat less than 1000 calories, take no caffeine, am running on adrenaline etc. But thankfully those days are extremely infrequent now because I have better discipline

Also I should mention that chronic high dose caffeine made my temps go from high 97s to consistent high 98s, and my pulse is in the 80s as well. So it seems metabolically I am right at where Peat thinks is good.

did u maintain these new hairs. And how confident and likely did bromo really convert vellus to terminal. I think ur honest answer can really provide some very very vital information

Jem Oz

I´m doing topical aspirin based on the Danny Roddy research, just a 500mg aspirin pill disolved in 10ml distiled water with a little backing soda, put on the scalp with a soft massage, leave 20 minutes then rinse with warm tap water....seems to be boosting existing hairs and see new baby everywhere. Good idea to add some Taurine. Anyone have tried it? Cheers.
Might be worth adding niacinamide and caffeine to the mix. One question tho: why rinse it off? Might get more bang for your buck if you leave it to fully absorb over the course of the day. Just a thought.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals