MPB Experimental Treatments

thanks for share, i was also checking him out, but... Take a look at his newest video and compare with the video in your post. I think he lost quite some ground during this time which makes me doubt messaging theory...

That's allegedly because he stopped doing the exercises/massage as an experiment. There's a video from a month ago where he explains this. Entropy is a ***** though.

inmyhead

That's allegedly because he stopped doing the exercises/massage as an experiment. There's a video from a month ago where he explains this. Entropy is a ***** though.
check videos before his declaration of experiment then.. His temples clearly became bigger ( loss of hair )...

Luckytype

Data point for everyone - i had a full head of hair with a good hairline that was maturing sooooo slowly that i wouldve hit norwood 2.5-3 by like age 75. It was perfect, I was 31. I started a cut for summer, BOOM shedding horribly(i was a gym addict with piss poor nutrition high stress life etc). Always active, good diet as a kidnotherwise, no chronic drinking, no drugs

So i found massaging and diet change etc. my hairline actually improved to where it was when i was like 18ish with absolutely no change in shedding rate.

In other words, i restored my hairline but continue to shed like 75-100 pieces a day from the top alone. Figure that one out. Massaging absolutely is a key to the puzzle. But theres way more than that.

Ive been fighting the shed for a year but because i style my hair a certain way people dont have a clue. Ive probably lost 50-55 percent density on top BUT improved the hairline(moved it down a couple mm)....what the hell is that about?

ivy

Data point for everyone - i had a full head of hair with a good hairline that was maturing sooooo slowly that i wouldve hit norwood 2.5-3 by like age 75. It was perfect, I was 31. I started a cut for summer, BOOM shedding horribly(i was a gym addict with piss poor nutrition high stress life etc). Always active, good diet as a kidnotherwise, no chronic drinking, no drugs

So i found massaging and diet change etc. my hairline actually improved to where it was when i was like 18ish with absolutely no change in shedding rate.

In other words, i restored my hairline but continue to shed like 75-100 pieces a day from the top alone. Figure that one out. Massaging absolutely is a key to the puzzle. But theres way more than that.

Ive been fighting the shed for a year but because i style my hair a certain way people dont have a clue. Ive probably lost 50-55 percent density on top BUT improved the hairline(moved it down a couple mm)....what the hell is that about?

Man, I wish I knew. My hair grows a lot and quite fast, but it'll never be enough to balance my absurd shedding rate. I have also noticed seasonal variation, a much longer shedding season (late summer and autumn) than a growing one (spring). No one has been able to explain why this happens and whethet moving to a perennial spring climate might actually help... I might try red light, though, before I venture experimenting with sups. Have you read any of the red light threads?

Luckytype

So unbelievably annoying. This is my second year in the battle so maybe ill see a pattern. Counting hair everyday... kill me now.

I live in the rust belt so our fall and winter are pretty gloomy. I just started with a 25w 660nm light about 4 days ago so im fullbody sweeping twice a day and 2-4 minutes on the neck in the mornings.

Im not even sure at this point

Luckytype

Bumping this - no change yet with red light. Calories higher, some nutrients a little higher and re-deleting gym aside from a couple movements for shoulder health and posture.

Will look to attack othet stress hormones next.

Mossy

I had mentioned this on another hair thread, but thought it was worth bringing it up here. My thought is that dermarolling is doing the same as vigorous massage, but even better, because it is penetrating and breaking up the skin, and definitely getting blood flow to the scalp. Does anyone have any thoughts on this, as to why dermarolling wouldn't be preferred?

P.S. I should also mention that with dermarolling there is no good or bad areas, as I find is the case with massaging. You can dermaroll in any area with the same intensity and effectiveness.

Soren

Forum Supporter

I'm currently having a similar experience. My hairline has improved from massaging but my crown is still losing density. However, on my crown I can feel that the parts that are losing the most are significantly tighter than others. Also on my crown where I started losing my hair but have improved elasticity I have definitely seen some regrowth. I think patience and consistency is key. There are progress photos on perfect hair health of a guy who had been doing the massages for three years.

Mossy

Anyone ever try a salicylic acid scalp peel?
I've never tried a peel, but I do have a salicylic acid shampoo that I use periodically. I have no clue if this is beneficial of not, I just thought it may help to clean the follicles and pores on the scalp.

Luckytype

I'm currently having a similar experience. My hairline has improved from massaging but my crown is still losing density. However, on my crown I can feel that the parts that are losing the most are significantly tighter than others. Also on my crown where I started losing my hair but have improved elasticity I have definitely seen some regrowth. I think patience and consistency is key. There are progress photos on perfect hair health of a guy who had been doing the massages for three years.

Definitely have to get the stress hormones in check. I just found out my prolactin levels are high and likely have been this whole time. Im awaiting cortisol tests but now i have a direction i can go. Try to get labs if you can.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Definitely have to get the stress hormones in check. I just found out my prolactin levels are high and likely have been this whole time. Im awaiting cortisol tests but now i have a direction i can go. Try to get labs if you can.

Thanks. How are you planning to lower prolactin? I've heard no fap helps.

Luckytype

I havent really had the motivation to fap to be honest and I really only regularly fapped in my twenties and as a teenager.

Now though im in a healthy sexual relationship so since we are tired during the week usually, when the weekend arrives..its on.

So she understands how crappy ive been feeling and weve had sex where im in no-jac mode and im fine with it.

My diet has been anti prolactin for quite a while. Im awaiting cortisol results so following that:

Cypro low amount a few days a week
Probably low dose metergoline 2-3 days a week intersperced
Then eventually likely something like tyromix low low ramp up doses probably most days of the week.

Ramping up all of them slowly one at a time. I want to get right on it but not to shock my body

Luckytype

And lemme just say I was super stubborn at the beginning of this. I was dead set that I could do it through diet and lifestyle change.

Well now im ready to use the well tolerated aides to get back to normal. My bloodwork confirmed im kinda slowly stuck in a downward cycle

Last edited:

eddiem991

I havent really had the motivation to fap to be honest and I really only regularly fapped in my twenties and as a teenager.

Now though im in a healthy sexual relationship so since we are tired during the week usually, when the weekend arrives..its on.

So she understands how crappy ive been feeling and weve had sex where im in no-jac mode and im fine with it.

My diet has been anti prolactin for quite a while. Im awaiting cortisol results so following that:

Cypro low amount a few days a week
Probably low dose metergoline 2-3 days a week intersperced
Then eventually likely something like tyromix low low ramp up doses probably most days of the week.

Ramping up all of them slowly one at a time. I want to get right on it but not to shock my body

Boron is a good supplement for lowering prolactin

D

Deleted member 5487

Will say

The salt scrub is extremly practical and seems much more beneficial then derma/massage.

The small cuts and rough motion breaks down the calcium

Is the salt suppose to absorb calcium?

Soren

Forum Supporter
What is the
Will say

The salt scrub is extremly practical and seems much more beneficial then derma/massage.

The small cuts and rough motion breaks down the calcium

Is the salt suppose to absorb calcium?

What is the salt scrub? Never heard of it.

D

Deleted member 5487

What is the

What is the salt scrub? Never heard of it.

Just taking salt. And rubbing it in deeply into the balding area and the hairline.

"tiny isometric white particles move on the skin surface under your fingers and strip off dead skin cells and sebum like sandpaper"

Supposedly the salt absorbs some oil and breaks down calcium. Don't know only done it twice, will keep doing it every shower.

There was some flakey dead skin comming off last night after my hair dried, and the skin feels more playable.

Last edited by a moderator:

xetawaves

Does anyone else have tons of gunk on their scalp? It comes off easily after a shower and there's tons of it. I can't even imagine how much would come off if I were to buzz my hair and scrape it all off with a hairbrush.

Hairfedup

Does anyone else have tons of gunk on their scalp? It comes off easily after a shower and there's tons of it. I can't even imagine how much would come off if I were to buzz my hair and scrape it all off with a hairbrush.

Yep. A lot. Always had it. 'Head Bogey' Lol. Lost like 70% of my hair in a few years (diffuse not receding). Maybe there's a correlation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals