MPB Experimental Treatments

Progesterone

Guys, we know that PROGESTERONE works for some men to halt MPB and thicken hair.

Here is a case of a male who is using NATURAL ORAL PROGESTERONE (100mg) taken EOD, and then ED.

Dr. Hasson FUT - 3,898 grafts on 16/05/16 - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

Why is this working? What would the equivalent of 100mg oral be to topical, 10mg, right?

However if we wanted to mimic his results with say healthnatura progesterone, how would we go about that? (each drop is 3mg prog)

Would dropping 10-20mg of prog under tongue and letting it sit there for as long as possible, suffice?

johnwester130

brix

Guys, we know that PROGESTERONE works for some men to halt MPB and thicken hair.

Here is a case of a male who is using NATURAL ORAL PROGESTERONE (100mg) taken EOD, and then ED.

Dr. Hasson FUT - 3,898 grafts on 16/05/16 - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

Why is this working? What would the equivalent of 100mg oral be to topical, 10mg, right?

However if we wanted to mimic his results with say healthnatura progesterone, how would we go about that? (each drop is 3mg prog)

Would dropping 10-20mg of prog under tongue and letting it sit there for as long as possible, suffice?

Do you think haidut's 5-alpha-DHP would work?

Risingfire

I understand that.

Which means, 5-10mg should suffice?

However Peat says 20% topically absorbs and oral(gums, under tongue) is 90%...

So dosing 5-10mg under tongue/on gums should be the best?

What about applying on testicles?
Has anyone tried sublingual progesterone? I'm worried being a male at 31.

REOSIRENS

I have stumble in something very good to fight hairloss... Superoxide dismutase with catalase .... It really helps... Specially with fibrosis... Only problem is that it makes your face look old and dry like when you take propecia and after some time you will have to deal with the monster of depression because superoxide dismutase decrease quite a lot your cholesterol levels

Thoushant

I have stumble in something very good to fight hairloss... Superoxide dismutase with catalase .... It really helps... Specially with fibrosis... Only problem is that it makes your face look old and dry like when you take propecia and after some time you will have to deal with the monster of depression because superoxide dismutase decrease quite a lot your cholesterol levels

Wikipedia states reverseal of myofibroblasts to fibroblasts by this, PGE2 does the same.
Myofibroblasts is half smooth muscle like, and my understanding is a lot of peat supplements can relax smooth muscles.
If only we can find other agents to relax/reverse myofibroblasts.

Progesterone

Can you please elaborate on this?

What products do you take to boost SOD & Catalase?

tallglass13

Take 1 bottle of Solban, add 1 bottle Oxidal.... I call it "FollOxidal"....it should be diluted enough to not stain the scalp

tallglass13

I just started...with 2 mist sprays, I don't get a blue head...I figure this has the most potential, with the caffeine, aspirin, niacinamide, MB combo...I will keep updating.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

@TubZy Hey man, you tried the inosine yet? I ordered some for the anti adrenaline effects but saw Danny Roddy post this on his twitter;
Transcutaneous PO2 of the scalp in male pattern baldness: a new piece to the puzzle.
(PO2 is partial pressure of oxygen)

"Transcutaneous PO2 was significantly lower in bald frontal scalp (32.2 +/- 2.0 mmHg) than in hair-bearing temporal scalp (51.8 +/- 4.4 mmHg) in men with male pattern baldness. In controls, there was no significant difference in transcutaneous PO2 of frontal scalp (53.9 +/- 3.5 mmHg) and temporal scalp (61.4 +/- 2.7 mmHg). Transcutaneous PO2 also was significantly lower in the frontal scalp of male pattern baldness subjects (32.2 +/- 2.0 mmHg) than in either frontal or temporal scalp of controls (53.9 +/- 3.5 mmHg and 61.4 +/- 2.7 mmHg, respectively).

There is a relative microvascular insufficiency to regions of the scalp that lose hair in male pattern baldness."

We have identified a previously unreported tissue hypoxia in bald scalp compared with hair-bearing scalp."

I know Haidut said Inosine was proven helpful in Hypoxia, so definitely an interesting way to go

Hey man, I actually have it now and I'm on my third day. I have been dissolving 450mg and putting on my head before bed. I was going to wait a week before I said anything conclusive but I don't think it is doing much. My itch and shed are starting to come back as I dropped other treatments to test inosine on its own. However, it could be my vehicle or not enough in terms of dosage. I can't really get to dissolve any more than like 450mg in the water I'm using, it gets really merky. It could be I may need to add alcohol as I'm not even absorbing it at all on the scalp. Please experiment with it too. If nothing helps in your case either, topical ATP might be the best route.
RaM5CSG.jpg

meatbag

My itch and shed are starting to come back as I dropped other treatments to test inosine on its own. However, it could be my vehicle or not enough in terms of dosage.

Anti-inflammatory effects of inosine in allergic lung inflammation in mice: evidence for the participation of adenosine A2A and A3 receptors

Inflammation, hypoxia and tissue injury cause adenosine degradation and the generation of its metabolite inosine [15], a process mediated by adenosine deaminase [7, 16]. Inosine has been reported, for a long time, to be an inert metabolite devoid of relevant biological effects [17]. Recent studies indicate, however, that similar to adenosine, inosine exerts immunomodulatory actions throughout the heterogeneous family of G-protein-coupled adenosine receptors. Studies had shown that like adenosine, inosine also presents anti-inflammatory effects related with the activation of adenosine receptors, mainly the A2A and A3, that include reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokine production, and protective tissue effects from endotoxin-induced [4, 18] and 2,4,6-trinitrobenzene sulphonic acid (TNBS)-induced inflammation [19]. In contrast, other experimental studies have demonstrated that inosine appears to have a dual effect, stimulating mast cell degranulation via A3 receptors and possibly accounting for allergic inflammatory responses [5, 20].

Last edited:
OP
TubZy

TubZy

I was looking for something where they used Inosine topically but this popped up, maybe its what is going on;
Anti-inflammatory effects of inosine in allergic lung inflammation in mice: evidence for the participation of adenosine A2A and A3 receptors

Inflammation, hypoxia and tissue injury cause adenosine degradation and the generation of its metabolite inosine [15], a process mediated by adenosine deaminase [7, 16]. Inosine has been reported, for a long time, to be an inert metabolite devoid of relevant biological effects [17]. Recent studies indicate, however, that similar to adenosine, inosine exerts immunomodulatory actions throughout the heterogeneous family of G-protein-coupled adenosine receptors. Studies had shown that like adenosine, inosine also presents anti-inflammatory effects related with the activation of adenosine receptors, mainly the A2A and A3, that include reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokine production, and protective tissue effects from endotoxin-induced [4, 18] and 2,4,6-trinitrobenzene sulphonic acid (TNBS)-induced inflammation [19]. In contrast, other experimental studies have demonstrated that inosine appears to have a dual effect, stimulating mast cell degranulation via A3 receptors and possibly accounting for allergic inflammatory responses [5, 20].

Interesting...did not see that- thanks

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would really like to know how to make a topical ATP.. Or better yet, @haidut can make us one...#pleaseHaidut

Noted. I was actually very interested in releasing one, but did not think people wanted it. Now I am back on it again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals