MPB Experimental Treatments

Thoushant

not even, most of the topical 1 cost 30rmb or 5bucks each, and they would last seasons.

It's called "cayilin Ginger shampoo" from Wu-Mart, haven't found the one online, but taobao have several similar

Sheik

If minox works by increasing blood flow/vasodilation, do you guys think co2 directly on the scalp would help hair? You could dip the top of your head in a bowl of co2.

I am doing nothing for my hair right now. I bought some polysorbate 80 a month ago, I think I'll try it when I get home.

In a post on the previous page I said that I was a slow oxidizer. That's actually incorrect. I double checked my last hair test and talked with my coach. I am now a mild-slow oxidizer, which is actually completely different from being a slow oxidizer. That probably explains why I can handle dairy now and couldn't before.

Last edited:

jacknap

from my current research

high mineral content (oysters / beef liver / thorne extra)
taurine
headstands
keeping prolactin down (b6 / thorne extra / calcium)
red light therapy works (@TubZy the reason why I think it works is because during the summer/spring there's more red light which nourishes the hair so it keeps us in perpetual mating season. Danny Roddy and @haidut talk about it on youtube I believe as well)
there's also a laser therapy that's fda approved clinically proven for hair loss that I believe utilized red light... I'd rather just get the whole red light thing though cuz it has benefits all over the body. apparently can 300% testosterone from 10 minute full body exposure (gonads included) it's expensive though 750$... so pending how much my parents b**** at my after my andro cycle I might get it lol (posted about it on swole sourcE)

https://www.theradome.com/page/homepage

Wagner83

I've been shedding a lot of hair for the past two weeks or so. The only changes I made were eating more animal proteins (meat, eggs, fish) , 100 and sometimes 150 g per meal, I also used estroban a full dose orally for a bit more than a week until negative side effects a. Has anyone experienced this with estroban or compounds which lower estrogens (and possibly cortisol)?
As far as I am concerned hair health does not correlate with true health, I have felt like total crap with incredible hair, felt great with decent hair, felt crap with important hair loss etc..

mattyb

If you keep your venous blood acidic, and cell alkaline, calcium will never be in the cell. Just put calcium into alkaline solution and see what happens with it, it will be all chunks. NOT IONIZED. and now put calcium into acidic solution you won't see it there, it will all dissolve.

One thing that is not clear - what do you mean by acidic blood and alkaline cell? Most of what I've read has indicated that cells typically keep a slightly lower pH than the serum. Or are you just speaking in relative terms?

Lots of research showing that raising blood pH decreases serum calcium - but my understand is that this is partially due to this enhancing binding on extracellular proteins (eg albumin)? I would assume that the calcium will go wherever something will take it, meaning into the cell as well as on proteins. My own perception was that raising serum pH forces enhanced calcium pool deposition and speeds up calcium recycling (efflux and influx into and out of the cell and cell compartments). Does this make sense?

m_arch

One thing that is not clear - what do you mean by acidic blood and alkaline cell? Most of what I've read has indicated that cells typically keep a slightly lower pH than the serum. Or are you just speaking in relative terms?

Lots of research showing that raising blood pH decreases serum calcium - but my understand is that this is partially due to this enhancing binding on extracellular proteins (eg albumin)? I would assume that the calcium will go wherever something will take it, meaning into the cell as well as on proteins. My own perception was that raising serum pH forces enhanced calcium pool deposition and speeds up calcium recycling (efflux and influx into and out of the cell and cell compartments). Does this make sense?
Unfortunately he's been banned. There is talk of migration to a new forum where he can share his non-peat ideas without ruffling feathers

brix

I added taurine and niacinamide to my polysorb 80.
Hopefully it speeds up regrowth.
Will report back in a month or two of use.

Scenes

I added taurine and niacinamide to my polysorb 80.
Hopefully it speeds up regrowth.
Will report back in a month or two of use.

Taurine sounds solid but personally I only found niacinamide made things worse.

sladerunner69

Even though I had my first shed in a while after trying it - I added Polysorbate 80 back into the fold.

The stuff does ten times a better job cleaning both my hair and my scalp - which is especially good given how dependent I've been on hairspray and hair product for the better part of the last 10-12 year. I can't even imagine all the gunk trapped with the sebum in my hair pores. The texture of my hair is a lot more manageable after it too.

Ugh I can't imagine coating my hair in that synthetic grease. If it's in any of the food I eat I end up with diaherea.

sladerunner69

If so many of the MPB drugs are "progesterone-like" in structure, then why isn't topical progesterone an effective treatment? Makes no sense to me. TubZy is the resident expert and he stated somewhere on the forum that he has never heard of anyone achieving great results with progesterone. It seems like it should be straightforward: progesterone protects against estrogenic metabolites of DHEA; pre-menopausal women are protected from baldness because of their relatively high levels of progesterone.

I want the simple solution. I want to just slather progesterone on my noggin and watch hairs sprout. :banghead:

Progesterone actually does work, I've used it and can confirm it makes my hair thicker and prevent shedding. But it also makes me sleepy and lowers libido.

ivy

Progesterone actually does work, I've used it and can confirm it makes my hair thicker and prevent shedding. But it also makes me sleepy and lowers libido.

You've actually used a progesterone cream on your scalp? And noticed those sides?

sladerunner69

You've actually used a progesterone cream on your scalp? And noticed those sides?

Not a cream, progestene w/ dmso. I felt a spaced-out euphoric daze, but was feeling sleepy, whimsical, not driven enough. I understand why women have more progesterone then men typically, as the characteristic effects seem emblematic of the behavioral differences in certain ways. Danny Roddy believes that progesterone is the key reason why women tend to keep their hair much moreso then males.

ivy

Not a cream, progestene w/ dmso. I felt a spaced-out euphoric daze, but was feeling sleepy, whimsical, not driven enough. I understand why women have more progesterone then men typically, as the characteristic effects seem emblematic of the behavioral differences in certain ways. Danny Roddy believes that progesterone is the key reason why women tend to keep their hair much moreso then males.

I value your experience but I'll have to disregard your generic observation (and Danny's). Nor can this boil down to progesterone alone, otherwise dermatologists would be prescribing a surplus in progesterone for pattern baldness in females, instead of choosing to target the adrenals with Spironolactone. In my twenty years of hairloss I'm more inclined to think it could be the testosterone to progesterone ratio. I can't explain if high sebum production and low grade inflammation stem from that though. It's only in recent years that I've managed to reduce the heat on the top of my head, with vigorous brushing and cold water.

sladerunner69

I value your experience but I'll have to disregard your generic observation (and Danny's). Nor can this boil down to progesterone alone, otherwise dermatologists would be prescribing a surplus in progesterone for pattern baldness in females, instead of choosing to target the adrenals with Spironolactone. In my twenty years of hairloss I'm more inclined to think it could be the testosterone to progesterone ratio. I can't explain if high sebum production and low grade inflammation stem from that though. It's only in recent years that I've managed to reduce the heat on the top of my head, with vigorous brushing and cold water.

The observation is only generic because I didn't wish to write an abstract or thesis... Danny explains it much more thoroughly in his book and on his webllog.

Yes the testosterone ratio plays a role, mostly as it is aromatized into estrogen further progressing hairloss.

You do understand the financial incentives against progesterone right? As a naturally occuring chemcial, progesterone could not be patented. That is why the labcoats butcherred it into the poison finasteride. Progesterone works more effectively and is safe, even beneficial in many cases, but would not be near as profitable as a trademarked pill that costs 100 bucks a bottle. (And that would inevitably require you to seek further medications after compromising your libido and sanity, thus creating lifelong customers)

ivy

The observation is only generic because I didn't wish to write an abstract or thesis... Danny explains it much more thoroughly in his book and on his webllog.

Yes the testosterone ratio plays a role, mostly as it is aromatized into estrogen further progressing hairloss.

You do understand the financial incentives against progesterone right? As a naturally occuring chemcial, progesterone could not be patented. That is why the labcoats butcherred it into the poison finasteride. Progesterone works more effectively and is safe, even beneficial in many cases, but would not be near as profitable as a trademarked pill that costs 100 bucks a bottle. (And that would inevitably require you to seek further medications after compromising your libido and sanity, thus creating lifelong customers)

I do understand the financial tricks: Spironolactone is also supposed to be taken indefinitely. I perhaps explained myself in a way that made it seem otherwise.

Would progest-e absorb properly without DMSO?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals