MPB Experimental Treatments

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Any opinions on Ecklonia Cava?
I have been on the IH regimen for a while and I have to absolutely say that it cut out my severe inflammation.

Which part do you find most effective?

Scenes

Anyone else noticing the connection between bowels and scalp health? My hair and scalp just seems softer when I get regular two-a-day bowel movements.

I know others on here have mentioned how when they get constipated they also shed more.

Also chatting to mate yesterday with the best hairline I know for a 30yr old, perfect even when wet or slicked back...randomly got talking about digestive health...he has a bowel movement 4-5 times a day!

Also, has a single person on here actually restored a perfect hairline or are we all just wasting time?? I believe the crown is relatively easy to restore and shedding can definitely be stopped or slowed down significantly, but I haven't seen anyone with significant recession actually rocking a teenage hairline again...

Herbie

I had stage 1 pattern and thinned out and buzz cut and grown it out and have increased hairline by 5-10mm over 12 months. Every time I take a close look around the hair line once a week or so I found new hairs coming through on previous bald areas at temples and had previously lost my widows peak but its come back and thickening. Im not focusing on re growing hair but focussing on overall health and lifestyle and using hair growth as a gauge. I have hair 6 inches long and bunches of hair thats only 2 or 3 inches and shorter because its thickened in 12months. I can't do a slick back because all the shorter new hairs just poke up.

I imagine it can fully grow back to teenage states I'm 30 now, it may take years of patience, and consistent improvements and steady health.

Herbie

What is your diet like in terms of macros and foods?

-Protein: Great lakes geletin, cheap ground beef, sausage, lamb, eggs, chicken breast, oysters, prawns, cow milk, white fish, liver and cheese from time to time.

- Carbs: OJ fresh and store bought, coca cola, white sugar, potatoes, rice, sprouted wheat and normal bread, biscuits, candy, carrot, lettuce, onion, beetroot, mushrooms, grapes, watermelon, lychees, redbull, apple juice other random vegetables.

- Fat: refined coconut oil, butter, ruminant fat.

Supplements: Thyroid S, Cypro, Bayer aspirin, Drum tobacco, unadulterated sea salt.

Coffee, black tea 2-3 a day, chocolate every now and then.

I Have briefly tried oral pregnenelone, progesterone, retinol and b vitamins but not regularly.

Im not extreme with gallon of milk a day or heaps of caffeine, everything is pretty conservative and steady going and varied and would be getting 1.5-2x more carbs than protein which is 80-100 grams a day and quite low as pufa its always around 5g a day, never goes over 10g.

I haven't gone into topical applications for hair growth.

Not keen on green veggies.

Strong focus on posture.

Wagner83

-Protein: Great lakes geletin, cheap ground beef, sausage, lamb, eggs, chicken breast, oysters, prawns, cow milk, white fish, liver and cheese from time to time.

- Carbs: OJ fresh and store bought, coca cola, white sugar, potatoes, rice, sprouted wheat and normal bread, biscuits, candy, carrot, lettuce, onion, beetroot, mushrooms, grapes, watermelon, lychees, redbull, apple juice other random vegetables.

- Fat: refined coconut oil, butter, ruminant fat.

Supplements: Thyroid S, Cypro, Bayer aspirin, Drum tobacco, unadulterated sea salt.

Coffee, black tea 2-3 a day, chocolate every now and then.

I Have briefly tried oral pregnenelone, progesterone, retinol and b vitamins but not regularly.

Im not extreme with gallon of milk a day or heaps of caffeine, everything is pretty conservative and steady going and varied and would be getting 1.5-2x more carbs than protein which is 80-100 grams a day and quite low as pufa its always around 5g a day, never goes over 10g.

I haven't gone into topical applications for hair growth.

Not keen on green veggies.

Strong focus on posture.

Thanks, diet looks very good to me, how much do you feel thyroid S has helped with overall health? How often do you take aspirin and what dose?

Herbie

Thanks, diet looks very good to me, how much do you feel thyroid S has helped with overall health? How often do you take aspirin and what dose?

Ive only been taking 1 grain for a few weeks so not sure yet. I take 300mg aspirin and just if feel a bit off sometimes or have a head ache coming on, I did go through a time of taking a few a day but got over it.

Herbie

I feel the same way as it is not a localized/topical problem.

I agree though the topical stuff could be a good complement to overall efforts at improving health. Anyone doing topical experiments all the power to you and I think we are all ahead of the curve.

If I start getting self conscience about the hair I just watch the interview with Sean Connery where he says he doesn't care about losing it.

Kibs

I've been asking about the ratios to make my own caffeine, asprin, b3 solution. I know what to do now but a few weeks ago I dumped a load of msm, taurine, b3 and caffeine into a 500ml bottle of water then about the same into a small tub of coconut oil, I reckon about 4-5 t spoons of each. Been soaking my head twice with the water then cocnut oil before bed. Had a shiny bald spot on my crown and I've not got what feels like fuzz lol, little hairs are coming through. Pretty amazing after 3 weeks.

Current supps I take msm 10g, taurine 10g, d3, mk4, magnesium (just add small amount of b3)
Been taking t3 for last few months before I found rp, so glad it's on the ok list. Adding glycine in a couple of weeks too.

Would like to add this is only the second time I've ever seen regrowth, first time I got it was accidental, been using a peptide called tb500 at 4mg a week. It's expensive here in the uk but I got some Chinese stuff to try and got the same benifits in regards to taking away the ache in my shoulders and healing so it's legit. Been stashing away allot of it and will be running 20mg a week soon, thinking of scalp injecting some it too ( some have done this on other forums) by the way the reason I picked up chinese tb500 was because of a cousins husband works for a peptide company here in the uk (won't name) and advised it's all sourced from China no matter what's these company's said, he explained in more detail like.

Sorry for the huge novel lol, Would anyone be interested in a log when I get the tb500?

Last edited:

Kibs

Also will take pics and update pics once a month. In a good place right now because I'm honestly not bothered about losing my hair but I like experiments haha. The topical solution costs penny's and I use the ingredients internally anyway and the tb500 is for my shoulder and healing faster on my long distance bike runs.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

I've been asking about the ratios to make my own caffeine, asprin, b3 solution. I know what to do now but a few weeks ago I dumped a load of msm, taurine, b3 and caffeine into a 500ml bottle of water then about the same into a small tub of coconut oil, I reckon about 4-5 t spoons of each. Been soaking my head twice with the water then cocnut oil before bed. Had a shiny bald spot on my crown and I've not got what feels like fuzz lol, little hairs are coming through. Pretty amazing after 3 weeks.

Current supps I take msm 10g, taurine 10g, d3, mk4, magnesium (just add small amount of b3)
Been taking t3 for last few months before I found rp, so glad it's on the ok list. Adding glycine in a couple of weeks too.

Would like to add this is only the second time I've ever seen regrowth, first time I got it was accidental, been using a peptide called tb500 at 4mg a week. It's expensive here in the uk but I got some Chinese stuff to try and got the same benifits in regards to taking away the ache in my shoulders and healing so it's legit. Been stashing away allot of it and will be running 20mg a week soon, thinking of scalp injecting some it too ( some have done this on other forums) by the way the reason I picked up chinese tb500 was because of a cousins husband works for a peptide company here in the uk (won't name) and advised it's all sourced from China no matter what's these company's said, he explained in more detail like.

Sorry for the huge novel lol, Would anyone be interested in a log when I get the tb500?

The current supps you mention you dissolve all that in 500ml of water? So you add 10g taurine to 500ml water? How much caffeine?

Also, how much magnesium and MK4 and what form of magnesium?

How many MLs do you apply at once?

brix

Ive only been taking 1 grain for a few weeks so not sure yet. I take 300mg aspirin and just if feel a bit off sometimes or have a head ache coming on, I did go through a time of taking a few a day but got over it.

how much cypro?
oral or topical?

Kibs

The current supps you mention you dissolve all that in 500ml of water? So you add 10g taurine to 500ml water? How much caffeine?

Also, how much magnesium and MK4 and what form of magnesium?

How many MLs do you apply at once?

No think your thinking of my oral supps. Yeah it dissolves. Used lukewarm water, wasent sure just how much before but just made up another bottle. Used 5g per 100ml so 25g of each of taurine, msm, b3 (niacinamide), caffeine.

Not sure how much I'm using, I just pore on top of my head then rub it in gently. If I'm working am and pm, if not a few time a day.

Oral I use 10g taurine, 10g msm. Mk4 5mg, magnesium glycinate 400mg

Kibs

Positives I've noticed is obviously hair growth, but the texture/feel of my hair is awesome right now. Not sure I'm imagining it or not because I'm looking at my hair more but I'm blonde and it seems lighter in colour.

Negatives, just one, flakey scalp.

Also not on tb500 right now and haven't been for months so this is from the topical, as soon as I add tb500 I will take pics and log.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

No think your thinking of my oral supps. Yeah it dissolves. Used lukewarm water, wasent sure just how much before but just made up another bottle. Used 5g per 100ml so 25g of each of taurine, msm, b3 (niacinamide), caffeine.

Not sure how much I'm using, I just pore on top of my head then rub it in gently. If I'm working am and pm, if not a few time a day.

Oral I use 10g taurine, 10g msm. Mk4 5mg, magnesium glycinate 400mg

Thanks man. Yeah I have been on a similar regimen to you as well and having good results.

You are one brave man taking 10g of orally, even a few grams tears my stomach up lol.

I may add in MSM topically since I have it already, into my solution.

Kibs

I don't know if it's a bad or a good thing but nothing seems to effect my stomach apart from pharma drugs.

TubZy do you have an opinion on asprin, seen reports of it stopping hair loss but also that it could stop further regrowth?

Iron Man

Which part do you find most effective?
Ecklonia Cava For Hair Growth - 33 DAYS To Positive Results (New 2017)
Immortalhair.org
Hard to say... I don't have a scientific mind and cannot dissect the molecular compounds like you guys do. I just read and understood what I could and in the end just took a gamble and hoped for the best. One thing I do have to say about the IH regimen is that it completely cured my dermatitis, rosacea, dandruff, and chronic heart burn. I was popping Prilosec like candy. I am completely cured of this and I am sure my hair has benefited.
Are you still using "gear"? I have read that this can speed up mpb / make it worse?

Iron Man

Anyone else noticing the connection between bowels and scalp health? My hair and scalp just seems softer when I get regular two-a-day bowel movements.

I know others on here have mentioned how when they get constipated they also shed more.

Also chatting to mate yesterday with the best hairline I know for a 30yr old, perfect even when wet or slicked back...randomly got talking about digestive health...he has a bowel movement 4-5 times a day!

Also, has a single person on here actually restored a perfect hairline or are we all just wasting time?? I believe the crown is relatively easy to restore and shedding can definitely be stopped or slowed down significantly, but I haven't seen anyone with significant recession actually rocking a teenage hairline again...
I am not sure if it will grow back as thick as it was from when we were teenagers. I mean, lets face it... Our bodies are aging. I feel the best we can expect is for our hair to recover to a point that is relative to our age. This is what I hope for anyway. I also feel that if we have success with regrowing hair, it will take a long time to do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals