Moving to Sweden

MrRedLight

Would it be a smart idea to move to sweden?

They still have no lockdowns and as far as I understand they will probably never have one.

Is there anyone in Sweden who knows anything about the covid situation at the moment?

Rave re-peat

Would it be a smart idea to move to sweden?

They still have no lockdowns and as far as I understand they will probably never have one.

Is there anyone in Sweden who knows anything about the covid situation at the moment?

Yes its pretty chill here. Not difficult to apply and get citizenship. Recently theyve become a bit more strict coz we are notoriously knöl for letting anyone move here and become a Citizen or even use our welfare system Wich pissed alot of tax payers off. But Still shouldnt be an issue

Rave re-peat

No they don't.

Theres very Little you need as Long as you got documentation. If you're from a country within in the EU theres basically nothing you have to do except go get a place you plan to live, an ID and register at the tax agency. Theyll give you a personal Number and add in their system where you live. Now you are ready to get job, pay taxes, get bank accounts, mail etc...

Quelsatron

Depends on what your needs and desires are, but as for the corona response it's great as long as you're not elderly
i barely think about corona and it's literally my job

P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals