Movers And Shakers Behind The Big Reset

Regina

I generally agree. But Trump is deeply owned.
However, he does not have a history in a secret society: skull n bone, rhodes, et al. I.e., that long term religious devotion to total tyranny over the peasants.
Nor is he CIA.
He seems like a mob owned horse's arse, who generally would still want some people around.
So, the US is in horrible position in all cases.
It's unclear how completely the hegelian dialectic is being played. I do suspect there is a bit of a divide somewhere at the top.
Perhaps, Soros/UN/NATO and overlay orgs have a slightly different aim than the pure banker hogs.
The "banker" (JPMorgan, Goldman, Blackrock) vultures do indeed want control of all money and resources.
But there may be something else nuanced and different about the UN/ NATO Klaus 4th (reich) industrial revolution of cyborgs transhumanist ghouls.
I think they are all completely insane and unfathomably dangerous.
But I think there is a teeny tiny morsel of hope that with Trump PLUS the will and support of the people, that there could be more time to expose how insane the DAVOS vampires are. It's a small hope. Trump is just a person. If he could be released of the loan shark banker grip to a hero's welcome from a loving populace, he could live the rest of his life a hero.
Could just be wishful thinking. But, of course, Trump's just a puppet. His puppet show director's do not care how much anyone beats up their puppets.
The predator ruling class just wants what they want. Puppets are expendable.
This youtuber spells out Trump's situation pretty clearly. (Not financial advice. He's a guy who wrote a NWO book. I personally think Dean Henderson's book on these people lays it out exactly as it is.):

tankasnowgod

I generally agree. But Trump is deeply owned.
However, he does not have a history in a secret society: skull n bone, rhodes, et al. I.e., that long term religious devotion to total tyranny over the peasants.
Nor is he CIA.
He seems like a mob owned horse's arse, who generally would still want some people around.
So, the US is in horrible position in all cases.

Well, Cathy O'Brien, a former MK Ultra Slave, disagrees.

Trump: One of US? - TRANCE Formation Of America

I have heard that he was "bailed out" several times when he was bankrupt by Rothschild owned banks (like Deutcshebank). However, pretty much everyone on the planet does business with some sort of bank, so that always seemed like a bit of a stretch.

Other than doing press conferences with that Mini-Mengele Fauci, I have seen no evidence at all that he's owned, and if anything, quite a bit to the contrary. He is attacked by owned and controlled media like no one else in history.

And don't forget, there is this Bloomberg Opinion article where Jim Bianco claims that Trump essentially nationalized the Federal Reserve.

The Fed's Cure Risks Being Worse Than the Disease

"This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump."

Last edited:

Regina

Well, Cathy O'Brien, a former MK Ultra Slave, disagrees.

Trump: One of US? - TRANCE Formation Of America

I have heard that he was "bailed out" several times when he was bankrupt by Rothschild owned banks (like Deutcshebank). However, pretty much everyone on the planet does business with some sort of bank, so that always seemed like a bit of a stretch.

Other than doing press conferences with that Mini-Mengele Fauci, I have seen no evidence at all that he's owned, and if anything, quite a bit to the contrary. He is attacked by owned and controlled media like no one else in history.

And don't forget, there is this Bloomberg Opinion article where Jim Bianco claims that Trump essentially nationalized the Federal Reserve.

The Fed's Cure Risks Being Worse Than the Disease

"This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump."
Thanks for the links tanka. I look forward to digging into the TRANCE.
I'm happy to look for and embrace the pony.
I find George Webb's investigative work compelling.
Trump's really surrounded by scoundrels.
What do you make of the pledge to GAVI?
And for that matter, what do you make of the muslim brotherhood Wellcome Trust honcho Monceil Slaoui?

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Trump's really surrounded by scoundrels.
What do you make of the pledge to GAVI?

Surrounded by scoundrels? No doubt about that. The swamp truly does run deep, not just in DC, but every level of government, all over the media, and at the heads of most major corporations.

I think the GAVI pledge is overblown. That was money in a bill passed by Congress back in January of this year, before all this nonsense started. Wouldn't doubt there is a longstanding relationship there. I've seen it spun as "Trump's pledge," but it's not, it's a Federal government contract, and Congress has the most power in the Federal government (and exclusive authority over the Corporation that they created). Even then, it's only a couple billion dollars pledged, not a big deal with all the other massive problems with the Federal Government, or even all the other problems created (or revealed) over the past four months. The fact that Trump said a few nice words about GAVI in a two minute social media video doesn't really mean all that much, either.