Mouth Taping Benefits Explored (Erections, Sleep Quality & More)

tastyfood

I've tried this when I was single. It was not the easiest habit to get into, but doable.

Being in a romantic long standing relationship, this is hard to impossible to adopt.

Do you have any suggestions for how to breathe through the nose during the night if it's not mouth taping?

Thank you!

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I sleep on my side and prop a pillow under my chin, to stop my mouth from opening when I sleep.

Ben.

My experience with mouth taping was wierd. Tried it last year. First night i woke up at night gasping for air realy bad. Second night i had the best sleep of my life. continious nights didnt feel that much different, maybe slightly better but i started to dry out and my lips were getting realy painful. had to stop after 5-6 days.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
My experience with mouth taping was wierd. Tried it last year. First night i woke up at night gasping for air realy bad. Second night i had the best sleep of my life. continious nights didnt feel that much different, maybe slightly better but i started to dry out and my lips were getting realy painful. had to stop after 5-6 days.

Do you usually have a blocked nose?

Ben.

Do you usually have a blocked nose?

No. Rarely.
I am also a nosebreather trough and trough even when excercising.

I think this ben greenfield guy uses olive oil or something to keep the lips from drying out but i just ended up loosing the tape with that approach during the night.
Saliva messed the tape up too.

ilhanxx

I chronically sleep close mouth, but I complaint about that, closing mouth cause bad odor after wake up.