Mouth Cancer women 95 Years

Soren

Forum Supporter
HI all a family friends mother who is 95 years old has unfortunately recently been diagnosed with mouth cancer, they have told her they need to break her jaw in order remove the cancer and that there is an abscess in her mouth. Normally

I'm sending them recommendations for treatment the first ones that come to my mind are a mouthwash of methylene blue, vitamin k and aspirin, possibly some progesterone too.

Anyone have any recommendations or experience when it comes to mouth cancer?

Thanks

Blossom

Forum Supporter
HI all a family friends mother who is 95 years old has unfortunately recently been diagnosed with mouth cancer, they have told her they need to break her jaw in order remove the cancer and that there is an abscess in her mouth. Normally

I'm sending them recommendations for treatment the first ones that come to my mind are a mouthwash of methylene blue, vitamin k and aspirin, possibly some progesterone too.

Anyone have any recommendations or experience when it comes to mouth cancer?

Thanks
I hope you get some good input. This is how my own grandma departed this world at age 93. She chose hospice rather than go through the extensive medical treatments. It was in 2005 before I knew about Peat.

Ben.

"The vicious cycles that promote cancer can be interrupted to some extent simply by reducing exposure to things that promote stress and inflammation--endotoxin, polyunsaturated fats, amino acid imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, ionizing radiation, estrogens--and maintaining optimal levels of things that protect against those--carbon dioxide, vitamin E, progesterone, light, aspirin, sugars, and thyroid hormone, for example."

I wonder if the succinated vitamin e supplementation is helpful here too.

Mauritio and some other member posted alot of studies in that regard.

Vitamin E succinate decreases melanoma size by 650% in vivo
Vitamin E Succinate Very Effective Against Liver Carcinoma ,acetate Form Increases It

Other than that, i am not as knowledgeable wether one can use vitamin e, aspirin etc. sublingualy but if so i guess its the best bet.

Edit: Perhaps some warmth/heat treatment may be benefical too towards the area:

Simple Heating Of Tumor Often Leads To A Rapid And Complete Cure

Last edited:
Of course there are things that she can do. The trouble always is, that people aren’t open to these ideas. Dr. Peat was recently on an interview I heard where he said that people can actually die because they are told they will die by doctors.

People who have dx of cancer think that’s the only option, what the doctors are telling them. They seldom pay attention to any alternative remedies. And even if they do, their family tells them that they are being stupid and that they should take the medical treatment — and they usually fold their tent and accept the medical intervention.

burtlancast

Danopoulos treated a lot of oral cancers with injections of diluted urea.

lampofred

Aspirin along with vitamin K, vitamin A, caffeine, I think would be worth trying. Possibly vitamin E and increasing milk intake also, along with avoiding iron. Anything that raises progesterone and lowers cortisol.

But with vit A, caffeine, and vit E you can only do moderate doses. With aspirin you can go high as long as you have a vit K supplement (or increase eggs/butter a lot in the diet).

mrchibbs

It's not easy for sure. If there is evidence of infection, a course of appropriate antibiotics is obviously useful. We've seen before that antibiotics like minocycline can be very helpful with cancer.

Progesterone is also crucial as it will help restore stability in the system, and stop the degenerative processes. It might also have an anesthetic effect which can be therapeutic.

Laxatives like cascara, good coffee etc. are important because I find oral health is closely linked with intestinal motility.

At 95 breaking the jaw and the ensuing hospital time might be too harsh for her body. At any rate, I don't think that oral cancer will take her in the short term, so experimenting with antibiotics, aged cascara (dissolved in hot water, taken with juice) and progesterone applied on the skin daily (with a little body cream or coconut oil to spread it) are the things I would do.

Sunshine exposure is also important. The important thing is to get her feeling as well as possible and alleviate the symptoms.