Most powerful healthy way to boost dopamine?

GorillaHead

So there are a few threads that people talk about on how to increase dopamine but i was hoping to gather some anecdotes on peoples actually experiences.

i am looking to boost dopamine in a way i can keep up and not experience side effects. I prefer to have the body stimulate its own production.

i always thought testosterone increases dopamine.

interestingly here in the study it shows that its the other way around. Mucuna pruriens: more testosterone, more LH, less prolactin

Perhaps testosterone production is under the influence of dopamine production

DrJ

Dopamine and prolactin are opposed so vitamin d and calcium.

Korven

Drinking strong coffee, hanging out with fun people, getting sunlight, eating lots of carbs and optimizing glucose oxidation.

GelatinGoblin

6:30-8:30 (ideally) sunlight, basically early UV-A
If you do it early enough and the sky is clear you get some natural Red Light aswell

RealNeat

Be careful with taking too much of these together, hypercalcemia isn't fun
This is not a realistic concern at even relatively high doses. Rodent studies using millions of IUs is where things get iffy or else there is no good evidence of D3 causing calcification. Both Vit D and Calcium actually prevent major imbalances in calcium deposition by suppressing PTH.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

This is not a realistic concern at even relatively high doses. Rodent studies using millions of IUs is where things get iffy or else there is no good evidence of D3 causing calcification. Both Vit D and Calcium actually prevent major imbalances in calcium deposition by suppressing PTH.
Any studies to show it increases dopamine. ?

mrchibbs

Organize your life around things that are meaningful to you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals