Most people in the USA are choosing to get the COVID vaccine?

akgrrrl

We are all here to learn and discover the chemical and biological mechanisms that affect our lives in health and healing. Let us all continue to share as the world unfolds, as the research and knowledge of Dr. Ray Peat has been shared to us.

J.R.K

We are all here to learn and discover the chemical and biological mechanisms that affect our lives in health and healing. Let us all continue to share as the world unfolds, as the research and knowledge of Dr. Ray Peat has been shared to us.
+1

Lollipop2

There's an article paraphrasing what I said published a good 5 months ago, like it wasn't already obviously enough from the discussions here even.
Here is another interesting tweet:

2E114935-3A03-4604-852D-455BC045E290.jpeg

akgrrrl

Wearethenewsusa.com

Is a new platform whose opening project is highlighting a billboard communication project about a new biolab opening in Kansas..."researching" animal to human diseases
I dont even want to think about what might go on there

LeeRoyJenkins

Unbelievable, I was kind of under the impression that Florida was a little more cooler in regards to COVID-19 restrictions and pressure for vaccination. Good to know I appreciate the birds eye viewpoint.
You stay strong and safe!!
It is, and it isn't. No one wore masks. Then they slowly did up until August. Since then virtually no one is out at grocery stores without them. Social pressure is unbelievably hard for lots of people. I know hardcore good ol' boys that wear them in stores lol. Not sure if it's to be safe, to be polite, or just because everyone else is doing it.

Some places (the only places I go to) are very relaxed. I have only worn one once when forced (former doctor), and have been kicked out of a few places. On the one hand I live in between two counties with around 80% republican voters. Unfortunately their constant hatred of the MSM and it's Trump "lies" wasn't enough for them to dismiss them outright when it comes to health information (which I find truly astonishing). Most people I surveyed were 40+ though I believe (it was an anonymous online survey through NextDoor, but based on the local demographic that's about what it would be).

For now our state-wide policies are based, but our older population is scared of dying and they push for madness. I've been yelled at from a few old people randomly.

I have spoken to every business owner and business acquaintance I know to gain a sense of perspective (I used to own a sizeable company in my area, but happened to sell just before all of this broke). Not a one believes this is real, but they all go along with the illusion of the policies because people are scared. Not a single person I know has come down with what could be called "COVID" - from a symptom perspective it's just a cold/flu. From a test perspective it was COVID. Not a person I know has died. In speaking with everyone I know... no one knows anyone that's died of it. But I do know 2 people that unequivocally died of other causes (long term kidney failure and complications from ALS) who had it placed on their death certificates. And as I stated before now a young friend has died (I believe from the vaccine).

Regina

It is, and it isn't. No one wore masks. Then they slowly did up until August. Since then virtually no one is out at grocery stores without them. Social pressure is unbelievably hard for lots of people. I know hardcore good ol' boys that wear them in stores lol. Not sure if it's to be safe, to be polite, or just because everyone else is doing it.

Some places (the only places I go to) are very relaxed. I have only worn one once when forced (former doctor), and have been kicked out of a few places. On the one hand I live in between two counties with around 80% republican voters. Unfortunately their constant hatred of the MSM and it's Trump "lies" wasn't enough for them to dismiss them outright when it comes to health information (which I find truly astonishing). Most people I surveyed were 40+ though I believe (it was an anonymous online survey through NextDoor, but based on the local demographic that's about what it would be).

For now our state-wide policies are based, but our older population is scared of dying and they push for madness. I've been yelled at from a few old people randomly.

I have spoken to every business owner and business acquaintance I know to gain a sense of perspective (I used to own a sizeable company in my area, but happened to sell just before all of this broke). Not a one believes this is real, but they all go along with the illusion of the policies because people are scared. Not a single person I know has come down with what could be called "COVID" - from a symptom perspective it's just a cold/flu. From a test perspective it was COVID. Not a person I know has died. In speaking with everyone I know... no one knows anyone that's died of it. But I do know 2 people that unequivocally died of other causes (long term kidney failure and complications from ALS) who had it placed on their death certificates. And as I stated before now a young friend has died (I believe from the vaccine).
I'm in central FL since fleeing Chicago last summer. NextDoor is infiltrated and selection bias. Any sane person stops looking at it.
My friends own a popular coffee bar here and would confirm exactly what you say about business owners. They thinks it's horsesh$%, but the employees and some customers wear masks.
I've never worn a mask in Florida. But in the Post Office, I might get looks and sometimes comments there. But I completely ignore them. The way my dog pretends to be sniffing something when a big dog walks by.
The big grocery store is mixed. Some looks but no one says to leave. Walmart here doesn't care. I waltz in and they say, "do you need a mask?" I say "Nopes! " and there is no further interference. HomeDepot is great. They only wait on the maskless.
Cops here as in Chicago only talk to people without masks. They seek out the maskless for sanity. Literally, cater to the maskless like VIP and herd the masked.
It's amazing that people can't see those subtle cues. The cops and shop owners are begging us to fight back.
How is it that people don't see that the cops and shop owners ONLY shuck n jive with the maskless?

J.R.K

Interesting @Regina and @Lee Roy Jenkins! Thank you for the perspective. It sounds like freedom in comparison to Ontario Canada where I live. The mask is mandatory. Business owners can be fined for not having employees wear masks, or allowing patrons into their place of business without a mask, despite having the scientific data to back up the lack of efficacy, on the other hand no one is really checking but some fines have been laid, but this is the exception not the norm. They have even gone to the point of shutting down all ,”non essential construction“, we have been in lockdown since Easter and there is a possibility of opening again on May 20. We shall see.
I am however considering wearing a mask all the time now that this shedding thing is becoming a possible threat to the unvaccinated. I know the science has not gotten a handle on this yet fully but the number of incidents mentioned on the forum especially for females at this point in the vaccine distribution.
I would never want to be responsible for something tragic to happen to my wife and daughter or my son as the risk for males seems lower at this point but they can still spread it via casual contact or skin on skin contact, presumably if the Pfizer document that @md_a posted is valid, but md_a does seem to know his stuff. This may all be a hoax but,”chance favours the prepared mind”.
If anyone has any thoughts on this issue I would love to hear them, this is a new scenario, one that everyone on the forum should be aware of. I would love to hear Dr Peats thoughts or any other medical professionals, researchers or just those like me who are struggling to understand the vast amount of knowledge on the forums, opinions. I am grateful for this forum as it is good to know that there are like minded people that share the same viewpoint. It is difficult being in the minority when all those around you are living in crippling fear, and base there opinions on the media and mainstream medicine.

Lollipop2

Instead of a picture, you can link to a tweet directly. It then shows up as a picture and allows people to verify if it's real and follow the thread.
It was posted somewhere here on RPF. I don’t remember which thread and I am not on Twitter. If you are, it might be easy to find.

Rick K

If you are coming up with that conclusion you have not adequately researched the evidence.

Here is a video for your consideration: world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population.

Another excellent video here: COVID Shot Killing Large Numbers, Warns Top COVID Doc Peter McCullough - The New American

In addition, here is a link to a compilation (with multiple links to evidence): "Statements in this site are substantiated with facts that will stand in a court of law. Informed Consent requires a flow of information. Click on the hyperlinked sections to direct you to primary sources such as CDC, WHO, FDA documents." No Jab For Me

If after watching the videos and evaluating the evidence at the link above you still think it is a good idea to allow someone to inject you with a mystery concoction, then by all means, suit yourself.
"The colleges doing this and all of those advocating or demanding same, including VUMC, the entire Cal system and more should immediately have every single person involved indicted, imprisoned and their entire familial tree erased from the human record. What they are doing is directly harmful to public health and is very likely to cause death."

I like this guy; he thinks like me. ;)

Rick K

Why would you be "surprised?" No one knows how many unidentified viruses are out there. Could be hundreds of thousands, could be millions, billions, or trillions upon trillions.

If you meet a new person, do you assume that person was born just days before?

If you pick up a grain of sand on the beach, do you assume it washed ashore that day?

The late, great Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, is on record stating that the HIV virus is older than The United States of America.

Do you really think the COVID virus showed up in countries right as they started testing for it?
Based on the shipping dates of the PCR to everyone and their mother I'd say it showed up in 2017 ;)

Medical Test kits (300215) exports by country | 2017

Rick K

o Clinical specimens for sequencing should have an RT-PCR Ct value ≤28.

Ok, found this but I lack the context to understand the document and how that means there has been a change in the diagnostic criteria.

Rick K

Rick K

I grabbed this Screenshot before they scrubbed it.
Now that I look at it I see it was scrubbed. I do have a screenshot as well showing it was listed as COVID 19 test equipment. Scrub must have just happened as it wasn't like this last week.

Hugh Johnson

This isn't about what constitutes a positive case. It's just about which samples will be used for sequencing. The higher cycle cases will still be counted as positive.
That seems correct. So it does not seem like they changed diagnostic criteria.