Most people in the USA are choosing to get the COVID vaccine?

Mito

Close to one third of all Americans have already received a COVID vaccine despite it not being widely available until this past week. Looks like the polls from last year suggesting vaccine hesitancy will not materialize?

1136E939-E9E8-4FA9-9087-317C8CC685B0.jpeg

gaze

most people I know have taken or are going to take it. social pressure campaigns are effective

Perry Staltic

I suspect we'll see a sharp dropoff once the pool of willing guinea pigs is exhausted. I suspect 40-50% aren't interested.

most people I know have taken or are going to take it. social pressure campaigns are effective
Yeah. The non- stop brainwashing from the media and the horizonal totalitarianism are slowly rotting people's brains to the point of insanity. Since last month or so, the news here in Brazil have doubled down on the "get the jab" message. Now they have a really ridiculous catchphrase: "vaccine yes, vaccine now, vaccine yesterday". I think Ray said something about propaganda being a very pernicious aspect of the system. I couldn't agree more. Constantly trying to steer people in a certain way. It's tiresome to keep fighting against it. They count on it I guess.

I suspect we'll see a sharp dropoff once the pool of willing guinea pigs is exhausted. I suspect 40-50% aren't interested.
I wonder what's gonna happen when it gets to that point. Are they gonna tell the "well- behaved citizens" to put much more pressure on those who didn't get the jab? That could increase horizontal totalitarism by a lot. It would probably drive suicides up too. Pretty stressful and serotonergic to have a family member spouting a bunch of nonsense about something they know nothing about, and specifically trying to get you to do something.

yerrag

In Manila, we are bombarded with messages like "We have lost the battle with COVID" and daily deaths are at an all-time high.

Haha.

After a year of being holed in with "stay at home" orders, and not getting much sunshine for the first time ever en masse for a year, what do you expect from following the advice of so-called experts working off a script masterminded by Bill Gates? That our vitamin D levels would magically stay up? And that our immunity levels would just as well?

And it doesn't help to tell them that we are heading into summer, and our weather is still cool, as we are still on an uncharacteristically long cold season of 6 months and counting. And we are coming off a 35-year global warming hoax, as the climate begins to turn into that of a mini-Ice Age.

Fancy how Bill Gates would time the end of the global warming hoax so masterfully that it would usher in the COVID hoax so convincingly, with the climate turn aiding the new hoax agenda.

Yet, people continue to be holed up in their homes, and authorities issue once again another lockdown. Doubling down and making things worse.

And for sure, this is to drive a frenzy of fear to vaccinate.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Constant media attention of vaccines is absolutely sickening and people in the US believe this is the right thing to do

OP
Mito

Mito

Lidl​

In January, the grocery chain announced it will give $200 of extra pay to its US employees who choose to get the vaccine. Lidl has more than 125 stores across east coast states.
Last March, the company worked with CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to provide free, comprehensive Covid-19 medical coverage to its employees.

tankasnowgod

Tough to say.

About 161 Million Americans get the Flu shot every year. So, that's likely the benchmark right there.

The COVID shots aren't available to kids, so that would suggest fewer people would opt for the COVID shot. I would think the insane rollout speed would have turned a lot of people off....... but that doesn't seem to be the case, so far. So, maybe 120 Million will be the eventual figure.

OTOH, if the fear campaign worked, more people might opt for this shot than the flu shot. So, maybe closer to 200 Million.

I actually know family members that have opted for a flu shot that are wary of this one, and co-workers that were wary of drug companies that were eager to the COVID shot, so not really sure which way it would go.

Of course, since the government essentially is paying for these shots, you may see "vaccinated" number inflated by drug companies, who are just eager to get as much profit from this as possible.

Wen

I guess because no one is yet to show anything wrong beyond any other vaccines we have like when people go on holiday to certain places or the ones we have at birth.

Everywhere has been censoring videos trying to warn of the virus’s dangers and pushing the whole “it’s just the flu bro” right from the beginning so I’m surprised many are getting vaccinated.

animalcule

I guess because no one is yet to show anything wrong beyond any other vaccines we have like when people go on holiday to certain places or the ones we have at birth.

Everywhere has been censoring videos trying to warn of the virus’s dangers and pushing the whole “it’s just the flu bro” right from the beginning so I’m surprised many are getting vaccinated.
This is not true. The frequency of negative side effects is hundreds of times higher for COVID vaccines compared to flu vaccines.

Where is this “everywhere” censoring videos trying to warn of the the virus’s dangers? Certainly not the major news outlets.

Wen

This is not true. The frequency of negative side effects is hundreds of times higher for COVID vaccines compared to flu vaccines.
Well which vaccine exactly? They’re all very different, especially mRNA ones. How are they so different to all the other vaccines from the past we got without a second thought?
Where is this “everywhere” censoring videos trying to warn of the the virus’s dangers? Certainly not the major news outlets.
Where are the censored videos? That’s an oxymoron isn’t it... Every video about the virus even gets a label on it linking to ‘official’ sources of information. The WHO were saying there was nothing to worry about all along until it was spread worldwide.

Surely you must at least have heard all the posts talking about ‘just a flu bro’? The media has been trying to drive the death rate down since the beginning too. The fact you don’t know about it shows they did a good job.

tankasnowgod

Wrong.

And all that is just from one author. The fact that these shots have already racked up 96X more death reports to VAERS than flu shots and hundreds of thousands of serious adverse reactions.

Even Comedian Eugenio Derbez exposed Fauci, and how these mRNA shots are not approved-

I applaud Derbez, but it's amazingly pathetic that a Comedian was able to do a better job grilling Fauci in two minutes than all reporters from the Mass Satanic Media in the US did in a full year. Plenty of people have been showing that there is plenty wrong with these shots, even beyond normal vaccines, which are not as safe as they are sold either. More importantly, no one ever demonstrated that these shots are safe, especially long term. Guess we'll find out how "safe" they are in the next year or two. Based on the early VAERS reports, it doesn't look good.

Last edited:

animalcule

Well which vaccine exactly? They’re all very different, especially mRNA ones. How are they so different to all the other vaccines from the past we got without a second thought?

Where are the censored videos? That’s an oxymoron isn’t it... Every video about the virus even gets a label on it linking to ‘official’ sources of information. The WHO were saying there was nothing to worry about all along until it was spread worldwide.

Surely you must at least have heard all the posts talking about ‘just a flu bro’? The media has been trying to drive the death rate down since the beginning too. The fact you don’t know about it shows they did a good job.
“Just the flu bro” was early 2020. Nobody in the mainstream would ever say that now. And that’s what we’re discussing here, the mainstream narrative. The media has in fact been inflating the death rate, not driving it down ... I’m not sure what news you’ve been watching that gives you that impression

The commenter above left some good links regarding vaccine deaths.

Jon2547

Constant media attention of vaccines is absolutely sickening and people in the US believe this is the right thing to do
What is interesting to me, from a sociological perspective, is how there seems to be no mention of the exponential focus on vaxxines?
Such an inordinate amount of attention from the media cadavers on vaxxines. AND THIS ALL STARTED YEARS BEFORE COVID.

One year before COVD, the state of New York was planning to ban unvaxxinated children from being in public. And this was in regards to Measle, NOT COVD.
See this article from 26 March 2019

How and why is half or more of the population so oblivious to the patterns and cycles of media brainwashing?

-Luke-

I'm not from the United States, but I'm a big NBA Fan. I read that there are benefits for teams if at least 85% of the players are vaccinated. That might lead to extreme peer pressure. Are there such considerations also in "normal" companies - that there are benefits for all of the employees if a certain number of people are vaccinated?

Last week Kent Bazemore from the Warriors said he won't get the vaccine. He was immediately ridiculed. Plus the NBA is constantly putting out videos: Bill Russell getting the vaccine, Kareem getting the vaccine, Magic getting the vaccine... As if these people were war heroes. I think the pressure is pretty strong.

akgrrrl

I'm not from the United States, but I'm a big NBA Fan. I read that there are benefits for teams if at least 85% of the players are vaccinated. That might lead to extreme peer pressure. Are there such considerations also in "normal" companies - that there are benefits for all of the employees if a certain number of people are vaccinated?

Last week Kent Bazemore from the Warriors said he won't get the vaccine. He was immediately ridiculed. Plus the NBA is constantly putting out videos: Bill Russell getting the vaccine, Kareem getting the vaccine, Magic getting the vaccine... As if these people were war heroes. I think the pressure is pretty strong.
They have been using ball bouncers to glorify propaganda for a long time: illiteracy, cheap clothes/shoes/consumerism in general, the position of male sedentary observancy, games over crafts/real skills, rap culture, and on and on...