Most people in the USA are choosing to get the COVID vaccine?

I am a senior citizen who has opted against the Covid vaccines. Over the past two weeks I have found out that every one of my friends who claimed to be ‘anti-vaxxers’ have all received their vaccines. Today I found out that my sister, a vociferous anti-vaxxer, told me she just received her Moderna vaccine! I don’t know why I feel this way, but I feel let-down or maybe deceived. Now I am questioning my own decision. Perhaps I’m wrong? Mb the vaccines aren’t all that dangerous? Perhaps I need to stop visiting alternative news sites? It is depressing...

achillea

Well I'll stick with Ray Peat who says virus's do exist and that they do no have to be isolated in order for that to be true. He's been studying these things all his life, so for now I'll take his word for it.

If they don't exist then what is happening when a person without herpes kisses a person with a herpes outbreak, and then the person who never had a cold sore in their life suddenly has an outbreak? They obviously caught something from the other person, so if it's not a virus then what is it?
If you will review he said they are always fuzzy images and the virus is not absolute.
A herpes blister is an exudation of poisons from the body, the passing of toxic materials from one person to another especially if that person is not well could cause a similar poison reaction. How many times have you come into contact with herpes and not known it? If you kiss someone with acne do you get acne. No because you are told it is not possible.

Well I'll stick with Ray Peat who says virus's do exist and that they do not have to be isolated in order for that to be true. He's been studying these things all his life, so for now I'll take his word for it.

If they don't exist then what is happening when a person without herpes kisses a person with a herpes outbreak, and then the person who never had a cold sore in their life suddenly has an outbreak? They obviously caught something from the other person, so if it's not a virus then what is it?
I personally like the exosome theory. Virus would actually be exosomes, which cells use to communicate between themselves. They are transmissible and they can pass "diseases" only if the organism receiving the exosome is already sick metabolically. It can also pass positive adaptations, so preventing yourself or others from getting these exosomes wouldn't be good. The goal is to make your cells' structure resistant to stressful situations, and energetically intensive enough to not get sick from "bad" exosomes, but to have a constructive adaptation to these exosomes that come from sick organisms. I think Ray says that there are both viruses and exosomes though.

I am a senior citizen who has opted against the Covid vaccines. Over the past two weeks I have found out that every one of my friends who claimed to be ‘anti-vaxxers’ have all received their vaccines. Today I found out that my sister, a vociferous anti-vaxxer, told me she just received her Moderna vaccine! I don’t know why I feel this way, but I feel let-down or maybe deceived. Now I am questioning my own decision. Perhaps I’m wrong? Mb the vaccines aren’t all that dangerous? Perhaps I need to stop visiting alternative news sites? It is depressing...
They fell for the propaganda. Which is ironic, since this vaccine has more side- effects than any "normal" vaccine. You'd expect them to be even more anti- vax against an experimental vaccine.

J.R.K

Hey Albina! My thoughts are that everyone makes a decision based on there own beliefs, and thoughts which I am coming more to believe are the results of the many biochemical reactions and hormonal influences and more so which hormones are dominating at the time as we see with how big of an influence serotonin can have on physical and mental wellbeing of all of us.
My approach to this is one where if those thoughts are presenting themselves, I am trying to do once over check to see if my more androgenic hormones are in control, or am I leaning more so towards the stress hormones preferred metabolism. My personal experience is one where I tend to make poor decisions when in a hot (stress oriented) place rather than having a more calmer demeanour. So keep the faith my friend and trust your calmer versions of yourself. Just my two cents

Sefton10

I'm genuinely shocked at how quick this has happened too. With very little actual force yet either. It's all basically been through basic media coercion. I even think the powers that be will be amazed it has been this easy.

Lollipop2

Hi @Albina, trust your first instincts; they are correct. Something deep in you knew not to get these experimental shots. The same thing has happened around me, my family, my clients etc have all fallen prey. Only my Mom is holding out. My husband and I are standing firm together and absolutely will refuse. You are not alone. Find your new family and tribe that understand the dangers and respect themselves enough to say no to such harm. You have a high level of self respect to say no to being a guinea pig! Remember that. There are millions like you, just need to find them. Stay strong, you rock!

J.R.K

Hi @Albina, trust your first instincts; they are correct. Something deep in you knew not to get these experimental shots. The same thing has happened around me, my family, my clients etc have all fallen prey. Only my Mom is holding out. My husband and I are standing firm together and absolutely will refuse. You are not alone. Find your new family and tribe that understand the dangers and respect themselves enough to say no to such harm. You have a high level of self respect to say no to being a guinea pig! Remember that. There are millions like you, just need to find them. Stay strong, you rock!
Well said! Thank you for the beautiful spoken summation!

tankasnowgod

So a few friends and relatives of yours opt to do something wildly dangerous, and now you are thinking of doing the same thing?

If they snorted a line of meth off a rattlesnake, and didn't get bit, would you do it, thinking it's safe?

None of their decisions change the facts that-

-mRNA shots have never been approved for ANY reason.
-The long term side effects can't be known at this time
-The clinical trials were rushed, and plagued by fraud
-The VAERS reports for death and injury are far higher than all vaccines in the few short months they've been unleashed on the general public
-None of these companies have any liability for these shots
-None of the so called COVID vaccines have been shown to have any health benefit
-Moderna has NEVER brought a single product to market before, and still have never had a single product FDA approved.

With news coming out that many countries are pulling the AZ vaccine, and that J&J just did a massive recall of 15 Million shots, because a contractor mixed up ingredients, I have no idea why would think they are safe.

Sure some people opt for medical experiments, and seem to have no health issues afterwards. Some shoot heroin regularly, and live. There is even an example of a man who drank gasoline for a few decades-

Does Chen Dejun's story make you question why you haven't been drinking gasoline?

If you are looking for good reasons to avoid participating in this experiment (and make no mistake, it is the largest medical experiment ever conducted in history), I highly recommend Anthony Colpo's recent articles.

Or, just look at the consent form-

Or, maybe you have an allergy to (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) which your friends and relatives don't. Or polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG].

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the support! In the long run I know refusing the vaccine is the right thing to do. I guess I was just feeling a bit envious of the groups of vaccinated friends/family getting together maskless and feeling no fear of infection. Right now I’m just not comfortable being in a group and I’m sick of being mostly home.

I’m so grateful for this forum. Thanks for the pep talk.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If they snorted a line of meth off a rattlesnake, and didn't get bit, would you do it, thinking it's safe?
Keep bringing the fire brother. Love it!

Regina

Thanks everyone for the support! In the long run I know refusing the vaccine is the right thing to do. I guess I was just feeling a bit envious of the groups of vaccinated friends/family getting together maskless and feeling no fear of infection. Right now I’m just not comfortable being in a group and I’m sick of being mostly home.

I’m so grateful for this forum. Thanks for the pep talk.
That's exactly how the powers that shouldn't be want you to feel.

KTownSatfats

Well which vaccine exactly? They’re all very different, especially mRNA ones. How are they so different to all the other vaccines from the past we got without a second thought?

Where are the censored videos? That’s an oxymoron isn’t it... Every video about the virus even gets a label on it linking to ‘official’ sources of information. The WHO were saying there was nothing to worry about all along until it was spread worldwide.

Surely you must at least have heard all the posts talking about ‘just a flu bro’? The media has been trying to drive the death rate down since the beginning too. The fact you don’t know about it shows they did a good job.
Wrong. The opposite really. The media has been overcounting coved deaths from the beginning. Any other info has been censored.

LA

*None of their decisions change the facts that-*

-mRNA shots have never been approved for ANY reason.
-The long term side effects can't be known at this time
-The clinical trials were rushed, and plagued by fraud
-The VAERS reports for death and injury are far higher than all vaccines in the few short months they've been unleashed on the general public
-None of these companies have any liability for these shots
-None of the so called COVID vaccines have been shown to have any health benefit
-Moderna has NEVER brought a single product to market before, and still have never had a single product FDA approved.
There is little truth on main stream news only manipulation of the masses. They are being paid to frighten everyone. These vaccines are too experimental. I have not had a vaccine since I had a tetanus shot after cutting a finger many years ago and now they add all sorts of other junk. My husband and I had the Swine Flu in 2009, were very sick for about 3 days and have not been sick since. I avoid all vaccines.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

it is making everyone tired of manipulation and rebelling. The media here repeats the same things over and over no matter the channel
Yeah but the number of people brainwashed exceeds th

Perry Staltic

Nearly 40% of US Marines are declining Covid-19 vaccinations, according to data provided to CNN by the service, the first branch to disclose service-wide numbers on acceptance and declination

OP
Mito

Mito

26975164-38B6-48C8-AE9D-9961C0C3A437.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals