Most Important Parts of Fixing Hair Loss/Libido

Words can't describe how incredibly, excuse my language, ****88 I feel every day when my hair keeps falling out. My libido is low as well and I'm not sure what to do, so I thought I could make this thread for people to talk specifically about fixing hair loss and libido as I feel these go hand in hand with each other.

I think red light has a lot to do with it.

Lowering prolactin is probably important. When I started taking b6, my voice started getting very deep and my nipples weren't as large and got smaller (I'm a male), so I'm guessing it is doing good things, but I'm not sure.

What else do you think can help?

James_001

The only thing that helps me is phenibut before bed, but unfortunately you can't take it that many days in a row as it is highly addictive.

Brian

mayweatherking said:
post 111340 Words can't describe how incredibly, excuse my language, f***ed I feel every day when my hair keeps falling out. My libido is low as well and I'm not sure what to do, so I thought I could make this thread for people to talk specifically about fixing hair loss and libido as I feel these go hand in hand with each other.

Lowering prolactin is probably important. When I started taking b6, my voice started getting very deep and my nipples weren't as large and got smaller (I'm a male), so I'm guessing it is doing good things, but I'm not sure.

B6 is just a bandaid or at best a supporter of an already balanced body. It's best to get at the root of why hormones are not optimal.

These are the some of the things that in my experience were my root issues:

Low vitamin A: No vitamin A == no youth hormones, but lots of stress hormones to compensate.

Cholesterol intake: Dietary cholesterol is a simple way to increase more pregnenolone production.

Poor calcium metabolism(High PTH, soft tissue calcification): This was a huge one for me. It was directly related low magnesium/calcium ratio in serum and soft tissue and the other fat solubles. Vitamin A and K were the most important, I'm undecided whether supplemental D is always a good idea in cases of high tissue calcium.

Transdermal (baths and spray) + some oral magnesium: No magnesium in the cell == very sub par energy production == very poor hormone production in the cells.

Low sodium to potassium ratio: About 3 teaspoons of salt spread throughout the day mixed and dissolved in food helped me get my ratio back to normal again.

Liver health: The liver is where a lot of important hormonal processes take place. I'm not sure how much of an issue this was for me, but taurine, K2, and caffeine didn't seem to hurt and probably helped. Since I was taking them for other reasons as well it's hard to say how much, but I do seem to be able to process refined sugar much better now, when before I didn't seem to be getting much energy from it--just peed it out.

Low protein intake or digestible protein: Taurine with protein meals definitely helped utilization, when my metabolism was low.

Digestible carbs and fats: Excessive whole fruit or complex starches(beans, whole grains) don't seem to provide me much net energy. I notice better hormone production on mostly fruit juice, and refined starches, as well as dairy fat and coconut oil.

Lots of morning sun and just being outside in general: Bright light entering the eye is one of the main signals to the brain to stimulate progesterone synthesis in tissues. Progesterone is the main opposition to estrogen and prolactin. I definitely notice much better balanced hormones when I am consistently outside for as much of the day as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Derek

Simple sugars like honey and white sugar cause my hair to shed. I mentioned this in another thread. I can eat super high carb, sometimes 700g daily from refined starch and hair is thick. When I start adding in white sugar and honey, even small amounts, my hair starts falling. I remember you mentioned in another thread that you were eating high white sugar/honey!

OP
mayweatherking
Brian said:
post 111419
mayweatherking said:
post 111340 Words can't describe how incredibly, excuse my language, f***ed I feel every day when my hair keeps falling out. My libido is low as well and I'm not sure what to do, so I thought I could make this thread for people to talk specifically about fixing hair loss and libido as I feel these go hand in hand with each other.

B6 is just a bandaid or at best a supporter of an already balanced body. It's best to get at the root of why hormones are not optimal.

These are the some of the things that in my experience were my root issues:

Low vitamin A: No vitamin A == no youth hormones, but lots of stress hormones to compensate.

Cholesterol intake: Dietary cholesterol is a simple way to increase more pregnenolone production.

Poor calcium metabolism(High PTH, soft tissue calcification): This was a huge one for me. It was directly related low magnesium/calcium ratio in serum and soft tissue and the other fat solubles. Vitamin A and K were the most important, I'm undecided whether supplemental D is always a good idea in cases of high tissue calcium.

Transdermal (baths and spray) + some oral magnesium: No magnesium in the cell == very sub par energy production == very poor hormone production in the cells.

Low sodium to potassium ratio: About 3 teaspoons of salt spread throughout the day mixed and dissolved in food helped me get my ratio back to normal again.

Liver health: The liver is where a lot of important hormonal processes take place. I'm not sure how much of an issue this was for me, but taurine, K2, and caffeine didn't seem to hurt and probably helped. Since I was taking them for other reasons as well it's hard to say how much, but I do seem to be able to process refined sugar much better now, when before I didn't seem to be getting much energy from it--just peed it out.

Low protein intake or digestible protein: Taurine with protein meals definitely helped utilization, when my metabolism was low.

Digestible carbs and fats: Excessive whole fruit or complex starches(beans, whole grains) don't seem to provide me much net energy. I notice better hormone production on mostly fruit juice, and refined starches, as well as dairy fat and coconut oil.

Lots of morning sun and just being outside in general: Bright light entering the eye is one of the main signals to the brain to stimulate progesterone synthesis in tissues. Progesterone is the main opposition to estrogen and prolactin. I definitely notice much better balanced hormones when I am consistently outside for as much of the day as possible.

thanks. is it OK to take vitamin A and K and that is it? I was taking D as well, but accidently boosted it over the range. Then I stopped taking A because I thought I needed D as well.

Do you take the salt with food? Sometimes I will take salt by itself, and I will feel pro estrogen symtpoms and my nipples will start stinging in pain and my hair will get itchy, it's really weird.

OP
mayweatherking
Derek said:
post 111422 Simple sugars like honey and white sugar cause my hair to shed. I mentioned this in another thread. I can eat super high carb, sometimes 700g daily from refined starch and hair is thick. When I start adding in white sugar and honey, even small amounts, my hair starts falling. I remember you mentioned in another thread that you were eating high white sugar/honey!

Yes, all I eat is honey and white sugar. What starches do you eat? From that list you made for me? Potatoes, etc? Potatoes actually boosts my temperature a lot. It makes it go to 99+

dude 700g of starch, that is crazy.

D

Derek

mayweatherking said:
post 111463
Derek said:
post 111422 Simple sugars like honey and white sugar cause my hair to shed. I mentioned this in another thread. I can eat super high carb, sometimes 700g daily from refined starch and hair is thick. When I start adding in white sugar and honey, even small amounts, my hair starts falling. I remember you mentioned in another thread that you were eating high white sugar/honey!

Yes, all I eat is honey and white sugar. What starches do you eat? From that list you made for me? Potatoes, etc? Potatoes actually boosts my temperature a lot. It makes it go to 99+

Usually it's only about 400-500g starch, but some days it's 700g. The day I got 700g I ate a whole loaf of white french bread, 2 big bowls of rice, and about 4-6 boiled potatoes. But don't try that. If you aren't accustomed to eating large amounts of starch that will make you very bloated and sick.

So I'd recommend potatoes, white rice, and white flour products (free of PUFA). But again eat what you tolerate well, you can't eat wheat if you don't tolerate it! BTW, the sugar in milk or fruit juice doesn't cause my hair to fall out, it's only processed/refined simple sugars (honey, white sugar, all syrups, candy, etc...)

OP
mayweatherking
Derek said:
post 111470
mayweatherking said:
post 111463
Derek said:

Usually it's only about 400-500g starch, but some days it's 700g. The day I got 700g I ate a whole loaf of white french bread, 2 big bowls of rice, and about 4-6 boiled potatoes. But don't try that. If you aren't accustomed to eating large amounts of starch that will make you very bloated and sick.

So I'd recommend potatoes, white rice, and white flour products (free of PUFA). But again eat what you tolerate well, you can't eat wheat if you don't tolerate it! BTW, the sugar in milk or fruit juice doesn't cause my hair to fall out, it's only processed/refined simple sugars (honey, white sugar, all syrups, candy, etc...)

Interesting. Okay thanks Derek, I will try that route. Why do you think that is for you? If your hormones are straight, shouldn't your body be able to use that sugar?

D

Derek

mayweatherking said:
post 111472
Derek said:
post 111470
mayweatherking said:
post 111463
Derek said:

Interesting. Okay thanks Derek, I will try that route. Why do you think that is for you? If your hormones are straight, shouldn't your body be able to use that sugar?

I don't need to know why I can't tolerate refined sugars. I feel good eating what I eat and I am happy with that. Sometimes you don't need to know the reasons for everything. How many people do you know that can utilize white sugar/refined sugars well? I don't know many. Even a lot of people on the forum are having issues with refined sugars, including yourself?

I guess you could try to take the substances recommended here to make your body tolerate sugar better. Like caffeine, K2, thyroid; but I'm sure you've tried all of those things by now anyways. I also intellectually have a hard time accepting the notion that in order to take something (refined sugar) I need to take other chemicals/supplements to "make my body" utilize/tolerate it better.

Also, ray has never recommended consuming white sugar/refined sugars on a continual basis. He recommended it as a therapeutic tool when good fruit and milk aren't available.

Brian

mayweatherking said:
thanks. is it OK to take vitamin A and K and that is it? I was taking D as well, but accidently boosted it over the range. Then I stopped taking A because I thought I needed D as well.

Yeah it should be safe to just take A and K, especially with a little vitamin E to ensure none of it oxidizes before it is utilized. I don't know for sure that supplemental D is problematic in all situations, but should definitely always be taken with A and K together. Lately I've been taking my A and K with taurine and it seems to be absorbing better orally now.

mayweatherking said:
Do you take the salt with food? Sometimes I will take salt by itself, and I will feel pro estrogen symtpoms and my nipples will start stinging in pain and my hair will get itchy, it's really weird.

Yes, always with solid food. Salt by itself can irritate the stomach. I have to space it out through the day, because even 1 teaspoon in a meal is usually not palatable. Dissolved in large amounts of liquids seems more likely to cause water retention in me.

OP
mayweatherking
Derek said:
post 111481
mayweatherking said:
post 111472
Derek said:
post 111470
mayweatherking said:
post 111463
Derek said:

I don't need to know why I can't tolerate refined sugars. I feel good eating what I eat and I am happy with that. Sometimes you don't need to know the reasons for everything. How many people do you know that can utilize white sugar/refined sugars well? I don't know many. Even a lot of people on the forum are having issues with refined sugars, including yourself?

I guess you could try to take the substances recommended here to make your body tolerate sugar better. Like caffeine, K2, thyroid; but I'm sure you've tried all of those things by now anyways. I also intellectually have a hard time accepting the notion that in order to take something (refined sugar) I need to take other chemicals/supplements to "make my body" utilize/tolerate it better.

Also, ray has never recommended consuming white sugar/refined sugars on a continual basis. He recommended it as a therapeutic tool when good fruit and milk aren't available.

True. I actually can better utilize things using coffee, but I almost feel too good with coffee, like no cares. I'm worried it's causing some other problems, like high stress or something. My temperature seems to be really good, so I'm not sure if it's true or not.

Danny Roddy actually recommended the sugared milk thing. Maybe because he is taking thyroid as you say. I was taking thyroid for a little, but I was too many other supplements that were causing issues. Liek when I take vitamin E, it makes my teeth ache. So I dropped thyroid, but I think I will start it again soon and in isolation, not with other things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals