Most Effective Anti-adrenaline Supplements?

ddjd

id like to put a list together so any suggestions appreciated

lvysaur

Standing outside in the sun in a dry temperate climate

Pet Peeve

Have you tried clonidine yourself, how did you find it? Clonidine made me feel really weird not sure how to describe it, just felt like i needed it out of my system.

To me it was relaxing in a very comfortable way as well as slightly euphoric. Reminded me a little of opioids. The problem for me is irritability the day after and I felt it messed with blood pressure, though I didn't measure this. I take an eight of a 150 mcg pill once in a while.

Elize

Adrenaline as I understand can be due to low or high cortisol. Most supplements are for high cortisol that makes me more shaky as it lowers my cortisol and then I have even more adrenaline.

Elize

theLaw

71Oaxb9GKAL._SY679_.jpg

Or just make your own:

41XbNpYXJIL.jpg

+
61l6WrJ5ycL._SX522_.jpg

jitsmonkey

Sugar
Salt
(some could arguably include starch in this short list)
other non food supplements simply support these two basic fundamental foods.

jitsmonkey

Adrenaline as I understand can be due to low or high cortisol. Most supplements are for high cortisol that makes me more shaky as it lowers my cortisol and then I have even more adrenaline.

Elize

Elize most foods and supplements that say they will lower cortisol will not lower cortisol below physiologic levels.
Meaning if your cortisol is high it will come down. If your cortisol is pathologically low it will not go lower.
ie. someone with low cortisol who eats sugar will not get even lower cortisol. Its a misunderstanding of context.
Yes there are drugs that will in fact wipe out cortisol levels but most safe/effective supps & foods will not lower cortisol in a person with already low cortisol

mistermr

Vitamin D is an extremely important nutrient that should be checked through labs. I feel this site overlooks the value of vitamin D for lowering adrenaline.

stressucks

Vitamin D is an extremely important nutrient that should be checked through labs. I feel this site overlooks the value of vitamin D for lowering adrenaline.
I don't think this is true. Light is mentioned constantly on here as a way to lower adrenaline. Also, I thought there are issues with the lab tests for vitamin D?

stressucks

Inosine had a huge effect for me recently on an adrenaline issue that salt & sugar couldn't fix.

raypeatclips

I don't think this is true. Light is mentioned constantly on here as a way to lower adrenaline. Also, I thought there are issues with the lab tests for vitamin D?

I can see the plausibility behind Vit D controlling adrenaline actually. Peat often mentions thyroid to control and lower high adrenaline, and he has often made comments about Vit D being like thyroid, or acting in a similar to way thyroid.

stressucks

I can see the plausibility behind Vit D controlling adrenaline actually. Peat often mentions thyroid to control and lower high adrenaline, and he has often made comments about Vit D being like thyroid, or acting in a similar to way thyroid.

I didn't say it couldn't help with adrenaline.