Mortality Rate Of COVID-19 Is 0.5%, Much Lower Than CDC / WHO Claims

Kray

It is frustrating when people aren’t willing to seriously consider alternative discussion of the events at hand. It is good to keep an open mind with a developed discerning sense.

I haven’t seen a more in depth analysis of the events in Japan until now, but it is refreshing to read and then contrast to Italy’s situation. Most people who are panicking over the virus point to Italy’s situation and comment on how, “we don’t want that to happen here.” A thorough understanding of the affairs allows us to make rational emotional responses to the events at hand. But such an understanding requires experts who are intellectually honest, with a thorough understanding of the complexity present in our world and are able to view events and effects as a web of interrelated factors all subject to a large amount of nuance. They would also be the ones disseminating the information and leading the masses. If only the make up of our leaders resembled philosopher kings...

I believe the severity of the physical effects of the virus will vary nation to nation, state to state, city to city, and will range anywhere in danger from completely tame to a particularly bad flu season.

Kray

Good points- no two places are alike, nor their hosts, in environment, internal or external.

Runenight201

Good points- no two places are alike, nor their hosts, in environment, internal or external.

In a medium article which was taken down, it showed how the virus thrived in certain temperature and humidity ranges, which correlated with specific latitude zones across the globe. The closer to the equator one reaches the less severe the viral outbreak.

tankasnowgod

The article was removed by Medium, not Aaron Ginn, the author.

Really interesting to see the biologist who "refuted" Aaron Ginn's article state-

"I hate to invest precious time on taking apart the atrocious @aginnt article pictured below, but it is getting too much traction here and even in traditional media."

Man, he really does hate the idea of Freedom of Speech, yeah? Good for Zero Hedge to keep it posted, regardless (even if they were forced to put that nonsense at the top).

theLaw

Really interesting to see the biologist who "refuted" Aaron Ginn's article state-

"I hate to invest precious time on taking apart the atrocious @aginnt article pictured below, but it is getting too much traction here and even in traditional media."

Man, he really does hate the idea of Freedom of Speech, yeah? Good for Zero Hedge to keep it posted, regardless (even if they were forced to put that nonsense at the top).

Agreed. Put out the info, and let people debate it.:darts:

Seems pretty obvious to me that Asians have a very decent diet that isn’t based on western trash that is pro-leaky gut causing exaggerated immune response to a virus (that may or may not be more lethal than seasonal flu)

that said, we’re on exponential growth, and deaths are counted after weeks of incubation. Percentage could be much higher, we don’t know yet.

T

TheBeard

It is frustrating when people aren’t willing to seriously consider alternative discussion of the events at hand. It is good to keep an open mind with a developed discerning sense.

I haven’t seen a more in depth analysis of the events in Japan until now, but it is refreshing to read and then contrast to Italy’s situation. Most people who are panicking over the virus point to Italy’s situation and comment on how, “we don’t want that to happen here.” A thorough understanding of the affairs allows us to make rational emotional responses to the events at hand. But such an understanding requires experts who are intellectually honest, with a thorough understanding of the complexity present in our world and are able to view events and effects as a web of interrelated factors all subject to a large amount of nuance. They would also be the ones disseminating the information and leading the masses. If only the make up of our leaders resembled philosopher kings...

I believe the severity of the physical effects of the virus will vary nation to nation, state to state, city to city, and will range anywhere in danger from completely tame to a particularly bad flu season.

There is no "virus".

Just a handful of symptoms we label with a common name now rather than flu, bronchitis, pneumonia before.

Everytime someone shows up at a hospital, is positively tested with the current faulty tests and labeled as carrier of the "coronavirus", we add his symptoms to the already existing list of symptoms.

So that even more people will then be labeled as coronavirus carriers, as the symptoms get more and more diverse.

It's a self perpetuating craze we are witnessing.

In Italy, 20,000-45,000 die flu-related deaths each flu season. 2015-2016 was bad, with 45,000 flu-related deaths. Yet we didn’t even hear about it.

I believe far fewer deaths will happen this year from flu-related (COVID-19 and otherwise) deaths. The politicians will say it’s because of their valiant efforts. This is how we get continual tightening of the totalitarian screws, elimination of cash, etc.

Steve

Articles like this kind of freak me out although I have no idea who the guy is telling the story & I don't know anyone with any serious issues.
But this is the 2nd time I've heard of a young healthy person with a complete whiteout of their lungs as Peter Attia mentioned an associate he knew in the UK I think sending him a picture of a 34-year old's lungs in the same condition.
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/ho...s-terrifying-lung-failure-covid-19-even-young

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Articles like this kind of freak me out although I have no idea who the guy is telling the story & I don't know anyone with any serious issues.
But this is the 2nd time I've heard of a young healthy person with a complete whiteout of their lungs as Peter Attia mentioned an associate he knew in the UK I think sending him a picture of a 34-year old's lungs in the same condition.
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/ho...s-terrifying-lung-failure-covid-19-even-young

From the article:
"...This is knocking out what should be perfectly fit, healthy people."

Except many of them are not really healthy or "young" (biologically). If I had to venture a guess, on average a 34-year old person today has the health of a person 20+ years older. We have discussed this several times in the past on the forum and the evidence keeps accumulating.
The "Young" Have Now Become The Old

That is probably the main reason this whole panic scam over COVID-19 has not yet collapsed - i.e. the "young" are much more vulnerable nowadays than they were a generation ago and the vulnerability among people in the 18-49 years age group is high enough to concern health authorities and provide fuel for the media to spread even more panic.

yerrag

The fund manager can retreat to their fortified compound with hydro generators and self sustaining food supply. Your average wageslave can’t afford goats.

Anyways,
It’s just a small group of people trying to force desert cult end time prophecies. It’s pretty pathetic.

I’m not joining in with the doom and gloom crowd. I think things are actually looking up.
C'est La Vie!

Steve

From the article:
"...This is knocking out what should be perfectly fit, healthy people."

Except many of them are not really healthy or "young" (biologically). If I had to venture a guess, on average a 34-year old person today has the health of a person 20+ years older. We have discussed this several times in the past on the forum and the evidence keeps accumulating.
The "Young" Have Now Become The Old

That is probably the main reason this whole panic scam over COVID-19 has not yet collapsed - i.e. the "young" are much more vulnerable nowadays than they were a generation ago and the vulnerability among people in the 18-49 years age group is high enough to concern health authorities and provide fuel for the media to spread even more panic.
I was just thinking about this today. My girlfriend & I rode our bikes to the grocery story, and I waited outside with the bikes for about 30 minutes while she got some groceries. The people-watching did not present the most favorable view of humanity in Portland, Oregon. Not to be mean but people look really messed up nowadays in various ways. When you look at pictures of people during the Great Depression for instance they look normal & healthy, but you look at people nowadays & it seems things went very wrong somewhere along the line. Just walk around a WalMart to see what I'm talking about.

At 0.12-0.50 % IFR. The Covid-19 seems like just another flu. The panic is raising the CFR by people going to hospital and also by stress. The real legacy of this scam would be a depressed world economy.

Whichway?

At 0.12-0.50 % IFR. The Covid-19 seems like just another flu. The panic is raising the CFR by people going to hospital and also by stress. The real legacy of this scam would be a depressed world economy.

What is your source for that IFR? Its the lowest I've seen.

LeeLemonoil

Looks like Chinese realize that most kids are infected without any serious symptoms, but are still transmitters. It’s clear that lethality is not especially high and spreading of the disease advanced already

Hundreds of severe pediatric COVID-19 infections in Wuhan prior to the lockdown
Zhanwei Du, Ciara Nugent, Benjamin J Cowling, View ORCID ProfileLauren Ancel Meyers
doi: Hundreds of severe pediatric COVID-19 infections in Wuhan prior to the lockdown
This article is a preprint and has not been certified by peer review [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

Before January 22, 2020, only one pediatric case of COVID-19 was reported in mainland China. However, a retrospective surveillance study identified six children who had been hospitalized for COVID-19 in one of three central Wuhan hospitals between January 7th and January 15th. Given that Wuhan has over 395 other hospitals, there may have been far more severe pediatric cases than reported. There were six and 43 children out of 336 who tested positive for COVID-19 and influenza, respectively among all pediatric admissions during the 9-day period. By using this ratio in a detailed analysis of influenza surveillance data and COVID-19 epidemic dynamics (see Appendix), we estimate that there were 313 [95% CI: 171-520] children hospitalized for COVID-19 in Wuhan during January 7-15, 2020 (Figure). Under an epidemic doubling time of 7.31 days4, we estimate that there were 1105 [95% CI: 592, 1829] cumulative pediatric COVID-19 hospitalizations prior to the January 23rd lockdown, which far surpasses the 425 confirmed cases reported across all age groups, none of which were children under age 15. Children are strikingly absent from COVID-19 reports and limited data suggest that pediatric infections are overwhelmingly mild5. Thus, our estimates for hundreds of severe pediatric cases likely translates to thousands or even tens of thousands of mildly infected children, suggesting that the force of infection from children may be grossly underestimated and the infection fatality rate overestimated from confirmed case counts alone. This highlights the urgent need for more robust surveillance to gauge the true extent and severity of COVID-19 in all ages.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals