Mortality Rate Of COVID-19 Is 0.5%, Much Lower Than CDC / WHO Claims

LUH 3417

That hasn't been the case for quite a while. There are too many parasites feeding off its system. The host is too weakened, saddled with enormous debt and a high cost structure. There is a lack of political will to address serious issues.

The US dollar will lose its status when the empire falls. In a faux democracy, there is no empire to fall. No emperor. If at all, the emperor is decentralized into various centers of power: the military, backed by publicly traded defense contractors, and the American investing public , and by the American lower class, whom the military employs for wars; the lawmaking body, Congress, backed by lobbyists and PACS, backed by AIPAC and by various industrial lobby groups ranked from profitability- war-making and defense, disease and drugs, thought and fear manipulation and social media, pyramid schemes and wealth building, protection rackets and the legal profession etc. Ditto with the executive branch and the judicial branch.

Under this system, anything that is true is marginalized. To work hard is not enough. Working hard at lying, or perpetuating the lie, is key.

Aligning the American center, its middle class to the interest of these power centers keeps the enpire stable, just like a large ship - immovable and when it moves, is slow to change direction. Their nest egg is precious. It must be secure, and the security is ensured when they resist any attempt to rock the boat. Rocking the boat diminishes and weakens this empire. To that end, middle Anerica votes for its nest egg, tied in with the highly bloated stock market, cheap money enabled by the Fed printing of fake money, and perpetual wars that ensure control of strategic resources as well as the containment of threats to its hegemony.

The dollar's strength lies in the invisible power structure that allows the full spectrum of American society to bless and indirectly participate in the use of power to perpetuate false narratives. The US dollar is strong. While it holds no intrinsic value, it is propped up by the sense that there is no better alternative. Made possible by an empire that is hard to bring down.

However hard China tries, it has already lost. It is winning on the US' terms. It is merely replicating the US model. It's building a bubble just as bad as that of the US. The dictum "If you can't beat them, join them" aptly applies here. In this way, China perpetuates US empire, just as the vassal states do.

It's a world of magic, interlopers, wannabes and vassals. Take your pick.
The length of high-speed railway lines in China hit 25,000 km as of the end of last year, accounting for two-thirds of the world's total. More than 4,000 bullet trains run in China, carrying 4 million passengers every day, according to the China Railway Corp.
But the U.S. has no true high-speed trains, aside from sections of Amtrak's Acela line in the Northeast Corridor. The Acela can reach 150 mph for only 34 miles of its 457-mile span. Its average speed between New York and Boston is about 65 mph.

China has
more than 400,000 electric buses, about 99% of the world's total. That's because a decade ago, China began prioritizing electrification of its public transit with subsidies and national regulations.
The U.S. Has a Fleet of 300 Electric Buses.

yerrag

The length of high-speed railway lines in China hit 25,000 km as of the end of last year, accounting for two-thirds of the world's total. More than 4,000 bullet trains run in China, carrying 4 million passengers every day, according to the China Railway Corp.
But the U.S. has no true high-speed trains, aside from sections of Amtrak's Acela line in the Northeast Corridor. The Acela can reach 150 mph for only 34 miles of its 457-mile span. Its average speed between New York and Boston is about 65 mph.

China has
more than 400,000 electric buses, about 99% of the world's total. That's because a decade ago, China began prioritizing electrification of its public transit with subsidies and national regulations.

That is true about China. It's just hardware. Where's the software? I'm not talking Silicon Valley. I'm talking mindset. It's a copycat mindset. Copying the US. Not a brave new world it's building. Just a new whitewashed facade.

LUH 3417

That is true about China. It's just hardware. Where's the software? I'm not talking Silicon Valley. I'm talking mindset. It's a copycat mindset. Copying the US. Not a brave new world it's building. Just a new whitewashed facade.
Well for one thing it’s not following the United States infrastructure. Or incarceration rate for that matter. 698/100,000 vs 118/100,000

yerrag

Well for one thing it’s not following the United States infrastructure. Or incarceration rate for that matter. 698/100,000 vs 118/100,000
Yeah, if you want to argue the present and not where it's headed. What I'm saying is China is headed towards the same precipice as the US.

We're in a virtual reality now. When the nest egg turns into vapor, who's going to be hungry? What job will a fund manager have? He'll find himself like a Cambodian sent by Pol Pot to the fields. He'll just kill himself.

Runenight201

Why not quarantine the sick, elderly, and compromised, and the rest of us can get on with our lives without such a drastic impact on day to day activities. I’m sure the majority of us aren’t worried about getting a viral infection or flu.

LUH 3417

Yeah, if you want to argue the present and not where it's headed. What I'm saying is China is headed towards the same precipice as the US.

We're in a virtual reality now. When the nest egg turns into vapor, who's going to be hungry? What job will a fund manager have? He'll find himself like a Cambodian sent by Pol Pot to the fields. He'll just kill himself.
Until I am an avatar that can pick how I want to look, I will appeal to reality.

yerrag

Until I am an avatar that can pick how I want to look, I will appeal to reality.
You know what the reality is. Live 2020 but 2021 it's also reality.

Steve

Why not quarantine the sick, elderly, and compromised, and the rest of us can get on with our lives without such a drastic impact on day to day activities. I’m sure the majority of us aren’t worried about getting a viral infection or flu.
I was just telling my friends this exact thing yesterday. If you are young & healthy or just aren't worried then get back to it & stay away from anyone who is vulnerable. This ridiculous panic over a corona virus is doing way more harm than the virus itself. People's lives are going to be devastated by this insanity. I wish we could get everyone together at the same time & say screw you government we're going back to our normal lives, but I guess that's not going to happen.

InChristAlone

There's a number of Ray Peat fans who believe this shut down justified. I'm face palming all of 2020. :facepalm:

tankasnowgod

I was just telling my friends this exact thing yesterday. If you are young & healthy or just aren't worried then get back to it & stay away from anyone who is vulnerable. This ridiculous panic over a corona virus is doing way more harm than the virus itself. People's lives are going to be devastated by this insanity. I wish we could get everyone together at the same time & say screw you government we're going back to our normal lives, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Agree, this is a direct attack on our economy, carried out (at least in part) by all levels of government, and elected officials at all levels.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

That is exactly what I asked on Reddit and HackerNews and got downvoted into oblivion. And it was posed simply as a question, just like yours, not as "hey, don't you think it is strange that this is happening, etc, etc...". Not a single answer, only nastiness along the lines of "you idiot, we need to be united, not rock the boat".
I also made a separate post on those websites with the same numbers I posted in this thread, and got immediately flagged and when I asked the mods for explanation they said it violates the ToS but could not point out which part specifically.

I then posted this article about Japan having so few cases and deaths despite virtually no shutdown, and got even more downvotes, without ANY comments as to why. No more "you idiot", just downvotes.
Why is Japan still a coronavirus outlier? | The Japan Times

The fact that you have business of all size and from every industry beg the federal government to issue a "stay at home" order and shut the economy down speaks volumes IMO. What profitable business would beg to be shut down??? I think they all smelled an easy bailout and are now joining the insane quorus of "OMG, the sky is falling" in the media to make sure the bailout happens and nobody asks for its money back because "it's the virus, man, not us".

@Steve @tankasnowgod

Kray

Things are not that dark. Because when we return to state-issued currency suddenly there is money for everything as the banking class does not get to live on others. The level of taxation we endure is completely insane compared to standard of living, because we are funding an elite class which does nothing but live on rent and control the world through economic dictatorship. Things are about to get infinitely worse towards a NWO dictatorship, or alternatively as i suspect covid is just a smokescreen for a complete economic reset where nations become sovereign once again.

No matter how we arrived here with COVID, the outcome of the latter scenario seems more likely. However, the former will be the consequence of the NWO dictatorships which will NOT change as needed to survive.

Now reading through page 4 of this thread, I don't recall any mention of the influenza of 2019-20. I just read yesterday that someone (medical doctor?) looking at the cases in Italy says the true numbers of COVID deaths may be conflated because they collect their data differently than other countries. While apparently all of the patients had COVID who have died/continue to die, they lump the cause of death as COVID, even if not confirmed. If you read word-search online articles dating back to Nov '19, Italy had an enormous outbreak of flu and thousands of deaths, well before the announcement of bad-actor COVID. How many of the current COVID mortality numbers are wrongly given?

I'm no scientist, but at first news of COVID, my first thought was that whomever decided to name this (I'll leave it to your guess as to who, why, when, where), "they" purposely dropped data and following of seasonal flu. How many of the current cases anywhere in the world, other than globally where it first sprouted "hot spots", had any testing for influenza strain(s)? The COVID test was only apparently recently developed. And as we know, in Italy, as well as any other country, yearly flu runs high, death tolls high in vulnerable groups, we even have vaccines, and people still die in much greater number than COVID. But we're to believe we stopped a bullet or it would have been higher than flu. How do the experts know the contagion factor? Where are the control groups?

Marcine

I try very hard to stay away from politically charged discussions but thought I'd share the studies below, which are arguably more reliable than the countless "professional opinions" thrown left and right by health "experts" all over mainstream media. The fact that WHO and CDC chose to fuel the panic from the very beginning without having much hard evidence is very much in line with the incompetence (corruption?) we have been seeing from them in regards to other conditions such as CVD, cancer, diabetes, etc.

Estimating the infection and case fatality ratio for COVID-19 using age-adjusted data from the outbreak on the Diamond Princess cruise ship
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-outbreak-diamond-princess-cruise-ship-death-rate

"...Infections and deaths onboard suggest that the disease’s true fatality ratio in China is about 0.5 percent, though that number may vary from place to place, researchers report March 9 in a paper posted at MedRxiv.org. That 0.5 percent is far less than the 3.4 percent of confirmed cases that end in death cited by the World Health Organization, but troubling nonetheless. The WHO’s number has come under fire because the true number of people infected with the virus worldwide is not known."

And here is another study that found even lower mortality rate (see attachment).
"...We also found that 51 most recent crude infection fatality ratio (IFR) and time–delay adjusted IFR is estimated 52 to be 0.04% (95% CrI: 0.03%–0.06%) and 0.12% (95%CrI: 0.08–0.17%), which is 53 several orders of magnitude smaller than the crude CFR estimated at 4.19%."

"...These findings indicate that the death risk in Wuhan is estimated to be much higher than those in other areas, which is likely explained by hospital-based transmission [32]. Indeed, past nosocomial outbreaks have been reported to elevate the CFR associated with MERS and SARS outbreaks, where inpatients affected by underlying disease or seniors infected in the hospital setting have raised the CFR to values as high as 20% for a MERS outbreak [33-34]. Public health authorities are interested in quantifying R and CFR to measure the transmission potential and virulence of an infectious disease, especially when emerging/re emerging epidemics occur in order to decide the intensity of the public health response. In the context of a substantial fraction of unobserved infections due to COVID-19, R estimates derived from the trajectory of infections 280 and the IFR are more realistic indicators compared to estimates derived from observed cases alone [18,35-36]."
I try very hard to stay away from politically charged discussions but thought I'd share the studies below, which are arguably more reliable than the countless "professional opinions" thrown left and right by health "experts" all over mainstream media. The fact that WHO and CDC chose to fuel the panic from the very beginning without having much hard evidence is very much in line with the incompetence (corruption?) we have been seeing from them in regards to other conditions such as CVD, cancer, diabetes, etc.

Estimating the infection and case fatality ratio for COVID-19 using age-adjusted data from the outbreak on the Diamond Princess cruise ship
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-outbreak-diamond-princess-cruise-ship-death-rate

"...Infections and deaths onboard suggest that the disease’s true fatality ratio in China is about 0.5 percent, though that number may vary from place to place, researchers report March 9 in a paper posted at MedRxiv.org. That 0.5 percent is far less than the 3.4 percent of confirmed cases that end in death cited by the World Health Organization, but troubling nonetheless. The WHO’s number has come under fire because the true number of people infected with the virus worldwide is not known."

And here is another study that found even lower mortality rate (see attachment).
"...We also found that 51 most recent crude infection fatality ratio (IFR) and time–delay adjusted IFR is estimated 52 to be 0.04% (95% CrI: 0.03%–0.06%) and 0.12% (95%CrI: 0.08–0.17%), which is 53 several orders of magnitude smaller than the crude CFR estimated at 4.19%."

"...These findings indicate that the death risk in Wuhan is estimated to be much higher than those in other areas, which is likely explained by hospital-based transmission [32]. Indeed, past nosocomial outbreaks have been reported to elevate the CFR associated with MERS and SARS outbreaks, where inpatients affected by underlying disease or seniors infected in the hospital setting have raised the CFR to values as high as 20% for a MERS outbreak [33-34]. Public health authorities are interested in quantifying R and CFR to measure the transmission potential and virulence of an infectious disease, especially when emerging/re emerging epidemics occur in order to decide the intensity of the public health response. In the context of a substantial fraction of unobserved infections due to COVID-19, R estimates derived from the trajectory of infections 280 and the IFR are more realistic indicators compared to estimates derived from observed cases alone [18,35-36]."
be aware of the 5G implications. Wuhan, Italy and Seattle are already blanketed in 5G and explains why more deaths occured in those places. Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt

schultz

Apparently the US used to have a quite a large percentage of electric vehicles and buses.

28% of vehicles in the 1900 according to -> Timeline: History of the Electric Car . NOW on PBS

... and according to William Engdahl
“By the end of the 1940s, GM had bought and scrapped over one hundred municipal electric transit systems in 45 cities and put gas-burning GM buses on the streets in their place. By 1955 almost 90% of the electric streetcar lines in the United States had been ripped out or otherwise eliminated.”

I asked my family the same thing, mainly to bug my mom. I threw some 'boomer' bashing into it. Let's shut down the entire economy and screw everybody over in order to keep the boomer population from getting sick instead of just telling old people not to leave their house if they are sickly. Once again the boomer generation screws everybody else.

tankasnowgod

be aware of the 5G implications. Wuhan, Italy and Seattle are already blanketed in 5G and explains why more deaths occured in those places. Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt

It could be a factor, but in Seattle, almost all the deaths occurred in patients that were in nursing homes. People in nursing homes died at a very high rate long before anyone even heard of 5G.

LeeLemonoil

It's simpler and less conspiratorial than that. All over the world governments and corporate elites spent the last 25 years building up unsustainable debt, because it kept working out very well at the time for those involved. This includes your unionized American school teacher and German teacher with a totally unpayable pension, just as much as JP Morgan executives and CCP elites.

There was a hiccup in 2008, but they choked the engine and got the debt spigot spewing again. Now the bill is really coming due. And it can't be paid. The bond and currency market action right now is showing all the old patterns breaking down. No way can the 2008/2009 fiscal and monetary restart be done again. All the national governments are flat broke. China/Japan/USA/EU all broke. They're going to be forced to massively cut budgets in the face of a bad recession.

In exactly the same way these people acted similarly in running up insane debts, they're all acting the same way now to use the virus as an excuse and smokescreen. It's not a conspiracy. It's emergent correlated behavior that makes perfect sense and requires no coordination. It's what I would do, wouldn't you?

China's debt collapse is the most dangerous situation. I worry that as things spiral out of control there they'll do something stupid like invade Taiwan to distract their population from the domestic crises. Technically the USA is on the hook to defend Taiwan. But even if we did nothing there's a real chance Japan would spring to action. Either way it's a total global shitshow.

Seems probable. Wonderfully cynical. All these multi-billion packages many states now set up to bail out corporations, businesses and individuals leave the impression of a caring state and politics, when those multi-billions now spent will in the not so far future be the excuse to completely eradicate welfare and wealth.

"Remember Corona? We had to spend to save people. No choice, not our fault all goes bust"

The fund manager can retreat to their fortified compound with hydro generators and self sustaining food supply. Your average wageslave can’t afford goats.

Anyways,
It’s just a small group of people trying to force desert cult end time prophecies. It’s pretty pathetic.

I’m not joining in with the doom and gloom crowd. I think things are actually looking up.

T

TheBeard

That is exactly what I asked on Reddit and HackerNews and got downvoted into oblivion. And it was posed simply as a question, just like yours, not as "hey, don't you think it is strange that this is happening, etc, etc...". Not a single answer, only nastiness along the lines of "you idiot, we need to be united, not rock the boat".
I also made a separate post on those websites with the same numbers I posted in this thread, and got immediately flagged and when I asked the mods for explanation they said it violates the ToS but could not point out which part specifically.

I then posted this article about Japan having so few cases and deaths despite virtually no shutdown, and got even more downvotes, without ANY comments as to why. No more "you idiot", just downvotes.

The fact that you have business of all size and from every industry beg the federal government to issue a "stay at home" order and shut the economy down speaks volumes IMO. What profitable business would beg to be shut down??? I think they all smelled an easy bailout and are now joining the insane quorus of "OMG, the sky is falling" in the media to make sure the bailout happens and nobody asks for its money back because "it's the virus, man, not us".

@Steve @tankasnowgod

Do you believe in "viruses" and that they are contagious?
Or do you agree with the view that viruses are an internal process of the cells saponifying exogenous toxins?

J

jb116

@TheBeard
I know you are asking G directly, but wanted to put in my two cents. I think it could be a little of the contagion idea but predominantly an internal process.
In general I'd say both however contribute to disease states when the primary thing is down: the organism's energy status.

Runenight201

@Steve @tankasnowgod

It is frustrating when people aren’t willing to seriously consider alternative discussion of the events at hand. It is good to keep an open mind with a developed discerning sense.

I haven’t seen a more in depth analysis of the events in Japan until now, but it is refreshing to read and then contrast to Italy’s situation. Most people who are panicking over the virus point to Italy’s situation and comment on how, “we don’t want that to happen here.” A thorough understanding of the affairs allows us to make rational emotional responses to the events at hand. But such an understanding requires experts who are intellectually honest, with a thorough understanding of the complexity present in our world and are able to view events and effects as a web of interrelated factors all subject to a large amount of nuance. They would also be the ones disseminating the information and leading the masses. If only the make up of our leaders resembled philosopher kings...

I believe the severity of the physical effects of the virus will vary nation to nation, state to state, city to city, and will range anywhere in danger from completely tame to a particularly bad flu season.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals