Mortality Rate Of COVID-19 Is 0.5%, Much Lower Than CDC / WHO Claims

aquaman

It is rough when the good guys are always trying to stay politically neutral - unfortunate that social shame has been used from the other side to control the narrative. I'll come out and say it: Corona is 100% hoax. Go test year-old blood with your beloved test kits and you'll see some of it tests positive for so-called COVID-19.

This is the single most stupid comment I’ve seen on this forum. You’re literally just making stuff up. “Go year year old blood...”. Even if that was possible for someone to show, it still wouldn’t show that “Corona” is 100% hoax :)

This topic is why America will have it much worse than Europe or Asian countries “iT’s a ScAm” “GoV LiEs To Y’aLL dYoR” “Do yOu KnOw SoMeOnE wHo TeStEd pOsiTiVe” “FoLLow ThE mOnEy” “RoChE BenEfiTs fRoM tHiS”

typed on my way to work in a semi crowded NYC subway because my employer is dubious...

The pandemic is secretly a cover for enforcing new temperature taking stations all over the country to easily identify hyper metabolic high IQ peaty people.

Are you starting soy oil to stay under radar?

tankasnowgod

can you not get it into your head that this is the beginning, not the middle or end?

the numbers in the US are going to sky rocket when proper testing begins.

Three problems with your statement.

1. You are predicting the future. So unless your real name is Miss Cleo, I highly doubt your track record.

2. Even if you multiply the US numbers by 1,000 (certainly within the definition of "skyrocket"), you are only left with numbers that are on par with the Seasonal Flu.

3. What is "proper testing" anyway? Four months isn't enough to develop an accurate test that can test for this, and only this, virus.

What can't you get into your head that we are heading into spring and summer months, when literally every disease, contagious or non-contagious, becomes much more mild? I think you are being incredibly ignorant, and certainly not basing any of your arguments based on available, or even probable, information.

tankasnowgod

Oh come on, are you blind, have you watched any of the news of Italy? The main problem is not even the deaths but more that 15% of the infected people get severe lung inflammation and can not breathe without medical intervention.

No, I haven't watched the news from Italy, but if pneumonia is the issue, that could have several causes, including air pollution, a completely non-viral cause, and well over 90% of serious cases in Italy are in the Po Valley, which has terrible air pollution.

tankasnowgod

Go test year-old blood with your beloved test kits and you'll see some of it tests positive for so-called COVID-19.

Of course this is a great point. It would either prove that this virus that was discovered on December 1st, 2019 had been circulating in the population long before it's discovery (quite probable, if that story has any truth), or show the frequency of false positives. Regardless, whose tested the test?

rei

I don't believe any peer-reviewed studies have been done on the accuracy of the test, so why they are using it is a mystery. It's like the healthcare doctor suddenly started using voodoo when they are out of ideas. Evidence based medicine? Not when there is billions to be made.

thomas00

Probably the mortality rate will also go up quite a bit if hospital resources are overwhelmed and many serious cases go untreated.

Yep. A lot of people died in Italy due to overwhelmed hospitals who lacked enough respirators. No country seems to have enough resources to deal with this, or is adequately prepared. Others just don't care and are clearly adopting a survival of the fittest approach in keeping with their austerity culture.

Of course this place was going to go off the deep end with Illuminati stories. People think Ray's counter culture message has given them license to believe every zany conspiracy theory going.

Dave Clark

InChristAlone

Yep. A lot of people died in Italy due to overwhelmed hospitals who lacked enough of respirators. No country seems to have enough resources to deal with this. Others don't care and are clearly adopting a survival of the fittest approach in line with their austerity culture.

Of course this place was going to go off the deep end Illuminati stories. People think Ray's counter culture message has given them license to believe every zany conspiracy theory going.
There has been intelligent discourse. Hospitals SUCK. Absolutely SUCK. Human beings should not be so reliant on a messed up system. They have forgotten remedies that were passed down through the generations. They just expect that if they got too ill that the medical system will take care of them. Well how about learning how to take care of yourself?? Learning how to get through a bad illness instead of rushing the ERs at any sign of a cough and fever?? They are giving patients a cocktail of antivirals because they don't know what else to do. We should be asking why so many elderly die of pneumonia EVERY year. Not just this year. Could it be these elderly had been smokers their entire lives? Air pollution? Asbestos? Ray Peat said VITAMIN D, are people living their entire lives holed up in their houses? Yeah they are. I mean we really should be asking these questions instead of panicking about a virus. We are surrounded by viruses all around us and inside of us. Until we ask the deeper questions every year people will freak out about the flu and the cold viruses. And this sort of hysteria about viruses is only going to get worse as we do have an aging population.

Waynish

Of course this is a great point. It would either prove that this virus that was discovered on December 1st, 2019 had been circulating in the population long before it's discovery (quite probable, if that story has any truth), or show the frequency of false positives. Regardless, whose tested the test?

I can guarantee it because I've seen it so many times. Their tests are all non-specific and they're clueless.

yerrag

I can guarantee it because I've seen it so many times. Their tests are all non-specific and they're clueless.
This is the same complaint against HIV tests. Redux

Whichway?

Oh come on, are you blind, have you watched any of the news of Italy? The main problem is not even the deaths but more that 15% of the infected people get severe lung inflammation and can not breathe without medical intervention.

Yes! You seem like one of the few in this thread who gets it. Plus in Italy it is apparently just as severe in the 30-50s ages as it is in the elderly. These people are only surviving because of the availability of ICU beds and ventilators. As they become scarce, doctors have to decide who gets one and who doesn’t.

Australia only has 2,000 ICU beds in the entire country. They are normally occupied by elderly, sick, cancer patients, severe trauma and accidents, and some post-op patients. Once they become saturated, if you have Covid-19 and can’t breath, you are done.

Using the cruise ship in a Japan to calculate it is not representative of countries as you are only dealing with a small population (that of the ship), and no bottleneck of ICU beds.

InChristAlone

Yep. A lot of people died in Italy due to overwhelmed hospitals who lacked enough respirators. No country seems to have enough resources to deal with this, or is adequately prepared. Others just don't care and are clearly adopting a survival of the fittest approach in keeping with their austerity culture.

Of course this place was going to go off the deep end with Illuminati stories. People think Ray's counter culture message has given them license to believe every zany conspiracy theory going.
Ray Peat is on the air right now talking about the hysteria

He is talking about Big Pharma trying to raise their stocks by promoting the hysteria and claiming to be getting a vaccine ready for it. He doesn't seem too concerned at all. He says inflammation is behind the risk of pneumonia.

"The people dieing at a very high rate of the virus are already suffering from circulatory disease, heart disease, hypertension and stroke, they already have an active angiotensin system and the virus finds an environment already going in that direction. It happens that the ace angiotensin converting enzyme #2 its a dereceptor for the virus the virus attaches to that and in the process entering the cell and becoming infective and ace2 is the enzyme that undoes the work of ace in the cells and ace produce angiotensin and ace2 then destroys angiotensin so what the virus does in binding to ace2 seems to be inactivating the inactivator of angiotensin that leaves ace free to make angiotensin which then doesn't have any way out and it accumulates causing all of the dry cough high fever and increased hypertension and stroke and so on. "

"American soldiers left exactly 14 days before the outbreak in Wuhan. Viroligists have traced the gene pattern back in the US there are 5 different strains of coronavirus the Wuhan strain is just one of those. They say logically that you can derive one of the Wuhan from those preexisting strains but you wouldn't have at this time 5 descendants, the inheritance goes the other way the Wuhan strain is like a branch on the tree and the preceeding varieties were already existing in the US. The CDC patented the coronavirus 17 yrs ago. Research was being done at Fort Detrich. They are creating vaccines to counter them so they are saying there was an accidental release of that. " It's possible it was a bioweapon.

I transcribed that in real time so sorry if there are missing words.

So people on this Forum need to stop calling us conspiracy theorists. Ray Peat himself believes there is more to the story.

Listen to this interview!! He is now talking about retrovirsues and how they only come out when we are STRESSED. The RNA explodes into the bloodstream when we are stressed. He said AIDS is caused by drug use. In particular poppers.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Ray says aspirin will help prevent shingles. Once it starts it has to play out. But vitamin D lots of milk and OJ some aspirin, vitamin K has some anti-inflammatory effects and protects blood vessels. Aspirin has antiviral properties.

thomas00

There has been intelligent discourse. Hospitals SUCK. Absolutely SUCK. Human beings should not be so reliant on a messed up system. They have forgotten remedies that were passed down through the generations. They just expect that if they got too ill that the medical system will take care of them. Well how about learning how to take care of yourself?? Learning how to get through a bad illness instead of rushing the ERs at any sign of a cough and fever?? They are giving patients a cocktail of antivirals because they don't know what else to do. We should be asking why so many elderly die of pneumonia EVERY year. Not just this year. Could it be these elderly had been smokers their entire lives? Air pollution? Asbestos? Ray Peat said VITAMIN D, are people living their entire lives holed up in their houses? Yeah they are. I mean we really should be asking these questions instead of panicking about a virus. We are surrounded by viruses all around us and inside of us. Until we ask the deeper questions every year people will freak out about the flu and the cold viruses. And this sort of hysteria about viruses is only going to get worse as we do have an aging population.

Those are all certainly important points for people to be asking and are a contrast to the more far reaching and wildly creative posts and threads on the topic that I've seen....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals