Mortality Rate Of COVID-19 Is 0.5%, Much Lower Than CDC / WHO Claims

tankasnowgod

Yes, I've been wondering if the CDC, the WHO and all the other health bodies and their media amplifiers are going to get away with this. There's obviously no shortage of bad ideas in medicine that have hung around for years that we can point to and be pessimistic about the prospect that this mass incompetence will be exposed.

I think there is only so many times that these kind of stuff ups can be made though before the weight of criticism becomes too much to ignore. It's no surprise that a lot of the critics of this latest alleged pandemic have come from the German medical and scientific communities. They've had investigations into the WHO's abysmal track record so many must have had their bull**** detectors at the ready.

I don't think the powers that be in medicine have ever tried to pull off a stunt this big. Honestly, I can't remember anything this massive in scale. Yes, 9/11 was a huge event, but most people didn't feel a direct impact. This time, it's a direct impact on 95% of the population, some obviously feeling a lot more than others.

It took quite a while for people to start questioning 9/11 and the official story, and even today, you will see many people who raise questions about it immediately called conspiracy theorists, or such. But with COVID, while you still get that from many for questioning anything about it (even from members on this forum), there are many already speaking out, from the medical and science professions, to independent media, and even some in big media.

Will elected officials hold people accountable? No clue. I'd like to think Trump will, and saying things like he will suspend funding to the WHO is encouraging, but he seems to be playing both sides of the fence in this. I suspect this will the be the event that reveals whether he was the outsider than most of his supporters hoped, or simply another member of "The Club." Most other elected officials of both parties seem to be 100% on board with everything, so I'm not sure they would do much..... unless the people hold them accountable.

And there are indications that is happening. I've heard of many lawsuits being launched, based on 1st and 2nd amendment rights in America, to lawsuits in Germany, and others. There's certainly backlash that has been brewing, and I'm not convinced all (or even most) people will act like sheeple this time. For the first few weeks, it seemed like most of the populace was in a trance, hypnotized or mind controlled, if you will. But with some harsh realities starting to hit, I don't think that trance can be continued much longer.

EDIT- I've also read interviews that suggest many elected officials (especially in Africa) know about the WHO's real agenda, and privately oppose them, but can't do so publicly, as they have massive power behind them. It's quite possible that we will see a massive shift in health policies and awareness (for the better) because of this event.

Last edited:

Inaut

I don't think the powers that be in medicine have ever tried to pull off a stunt this big. Honestly, I can't remember anything this massive in scale. Yes, 9/11 was a huge event, but most people didn't feel a direct impact. This time, it's a direct impact on 95% of the population, some obviously feeling a lot more than others.

It took quite a while for people to start questioning 9/11 and the official story, and even today, you will see many people who raise questions about it immediately called conspiracy theorists, or such. But with COVID, while you still get that from many for questioning anything about it (even from members on this forum), there are many already speaking out, from the medical and science professions, to independent media, and even some in big media.

Will elected officials hold people accountable? No clue. I'd like to think Trump will, and saying things like he will suspend funding to the WHO is encouraging, but he seems to be playing both sides of the fence in this. I suspect this will the be the event that reveals whether he was the outsider than most of his supporters hoped, or simply another member of "The Club." Most other elected officials of both parties seem to be 100% on board with everything, so I'm not sure they would do much..... unless the people hold them accountable.

And there are indications that is happening. I've heard of many lawsuits being launched, based on 1st and 2nd amendment rights in America, to lawsuits in Germany, and others. There's certainly backlash that has been brewing, and I'm not convinced all (or even most) people will act like sheeple this time. For the first few weeks, it seemed like most of the populace was in a trance, hypnotized or mind controlled, if you will. But with some harsh realities starting to hit, I don't think that trance can be continued much longer.

EDIT- I've also read interviews that suggest many elected officials (especially in Africa) know about the WHO's real agenda, and privately oppose them, but can't do so publicly, as they have massive power behind them. It's quite possible that we will see a massive shift in health policies and awareness (for the better) because of this event.

Good post amigo

Peatogenic

Yeah, in Houston the roads are almost back to full capacity, even though there are stay at home orders. It feels like people taking things back into their own hands. On our local reddit, medical professionals have shared that COVID units are practically desolate.

Regina

I actually felt Major Lori Lightfoot's heart in wanting to shine light on this disparity:

I guess there will be task forces and commissions to figure it out. I'm not hopeful that their conclusions will be helpful.
(since sugar causes diabetes. Need more exercise and raw kale drinks. Choose salads and vegetarianism. More marathon-halfs in the ghetto).

Instead of testing for COVID, test for Vitamin D status in darker skinned community members.
The low Vit D alone would cause insulin resistance, et al.
It's so cold in Chicago and everybody's skin is covered up.
We aren't getting nearly enough sun.

I feel like I could make some contribution here in talking about the issue(s) with the Chicago black community.
But we also have a huge Indian immigrant population that are vegetarians. They are brain-drain out of southern india.
and do make up many professionals: doctors, dentists, IT.
They are rushing (well-meaning) deep-fried dosas and fried curried potato in pufa oil to poorer areas here.

Why would any one believe the pale northern european woman who is not a doctor?

Anyway, I would love to get the word out for the black community specifically. For godsake's, they should not feel defective and/or causative on top of all this stress.

:(

LeeLemonoil

Germany’s 'Wuhan' has 15 per cent infection rate and low death toll

A German State mandated a thorough investigation of the effects of Covid-19 in on of the most and earliest affected places in the entire country (a town called Heinsberg)

The leading scientist, Professor Streeck, presented the diese results yesterday.

Death Rate in the town and surrounding villages is 0.37%

80% of the dead were over 70 ys of age.

Antibody tests showed that at least 15% of the inhabitants of the area were infected before the shutdown and social distancing
That’s a „conservative“ result, Streeck said, could be more.

Virus survives days on different surfaces.

Severity of illness might be connected to the quantity of viruses one is exposed too when getting infected. Meaning: Some sick Personen coughing you in the face and infecting you might make Covid more severe than you touching a handle and rubbing some particles into your eyes.

0.37%
0.37% according to one of the better research operations

Germany’s 'Wuhan' has 15 per cent infection rate and low death toll

S.Seneff

Wow ! Except that to make all the headlines of all the mainstream media !

LeeLemonoil

Wow ! Except that to make all the headlines of all the mainstream media !

It’s been headline news in Germany yesterday. Today, the results are already under attack.
This was and is a state mandated research and Streeck seems like a very capable Virologe with good credentials. He was also in the media a few times and seems a decent guy - he is for loosening the shutdown in steps immediately.
Other scientists as said now begin to attac the results

IMG-20200407-WA0031.jpg

InChristAlone

And still the vast majority are over 50 yrs old. Out of 614,000 deaths in the US 114,000 were in nursing homes. And also the vast majority died in inpatient care in the hospital which means ventilators and pneumonia.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals