Morons Or Evil People At The Helm?

Birdie

I found this JP Sears video refreshing and an interesting change from the normal silly satire…Why I change my mind about evil (I WAS WRONG!)
Thank you so much Lollipop. I've sent it to my daughter and a few others. She loves JP or at least she tells me so. ❤️

AlaskaJono

Are these the brightest minds we have?

The problem with the economy is that it is whatever the elite/government wants it to be, it is a political tool, and that's the problem. They don't care about or even understand the underlying nature of things.

Why so many economic "theories" after thousands of years of experience?

Nature comes and goes, nothing stays the same, so you must have a flexible system without dogmas.

These economic "theories" are an excuse to justify whatever the elite wants to push onto us. Don't expect the government to stick to them when it comes to decision making.

And then you get these blunders from incompetent "experts". The whole system is corrupt, or simply wrong.

Human nature is emotional and not logical.

All the Fed can do is raise interest rates to show it is doing something to fight inflation (saving their skin), but this inflation has nothing to do with burrowing or the cost of money, and everything to do with shortages (supply).

Short Supply (lockdowns - supply chain - worldwide) + Existing Demand = Inflation

And even if the Fed raises interest rates that won't stop the biggest burrower in the economy, the government, which will continue spending until it can no longer service the national debt (at a higher cost because of higher interest rates).

On the other hand, if interest rates are not enough for savers to earn interest on their savings, and pension funds can't earn enough from their investments then we have a monumental crisis.

High Interest Rates (Fed) + Small Businesses Costs + Product Shortages = Recession

"Markets believed and applauded Chairman Powell’s resolve to fight rising inflationary pressures," said Quincy Krosby, chief equity strategist for LPL Financial in a note Thursday. "And that’s the problem." Investors are now concerned that the Fed is hitting the gas too hard and might be headed towards a policy mistake.
HOW did I miss this thread? Oh yeah, lots going on....

At this point I really do not think there are that many 'bright minds' in positions of power, banking, or government, or even that many in the sciences.
Just simply look at how many people did not use (very much) critical thinking when agreeing to take an Experimental Carrot. (Oh and the company that makes said Carrots are immune from prosecution because of health issues or Death from said carrots, AND the ingredients are secret. Shhhhhhh).

If there are bright minds relatively speaking they are most probably and unfortunately in the finance sector. (Make Money, wa hoooooo....). And then the Evil and intelligent brained peeple who are the Eugenicists that we know of and of course their 'unknown and unnamed' high level Board Member Masters. Yes team Evil.

Using the example of modern "Science": To excel in the Today's world culture of science, or medicine today, one must adopt the basic premises of biology. If that is flawed, or incorrect, then.... building knowledge on top of this 'base' is ridiculous. As we all are here because of Ray Peat's life work of describing more accurately how our bodies function, we know or should know that great minds who tried to go against the science hegemony got smashed with cease of funding, loss of job, discrediting, professional isolation, etc.. . Gilbert Ling/ Harold Hillman come to mind. And so it is in the world of finance.

It seems that even in Allen Greenspan's day, Fed Head for about 20 years (20-30 years ago for those young-uns), that he probably wrecked the economy BIg -Time because he kept lowering rates, to stimulate the economy. All false, but the banksters and others in the know like it for the almost free money aspect. As what happened for the last 15 years. If the cost of borrowing money (Huge amounts, not for the likes of us paeans) is 0.5% or 0% (or Negative as it has been in Europe) Then that free money is turned into financial instruments/Stocks/options etc, and no real economy is grown. So the folks who are knowing this are in the private sector, and the government workers are just doing their job, either blindly OR they are of the revolving door type of Banker working for the Gov't.

I personally think that Richard Werner's idea that interest rates follow the GDP, not precede the economy, is on the money. (PUN Intended!) They teach a lot of BS in schools, colleges, Universities, especially those which are famous for producing leaders (of governments/think tanks/industry etc.). So not only science but economics is taught that will confound normally intelligent people's minds, mainly because it is false. Inflation is a way to tax the poor and working class. Period. And the 'fake' inflation numbers do not contain the cost of energy or food. This of course makes the numbers artificially low, not the 19 or 25% inflation that it really is.

Not many peeps in the Western world can fathom the results of the very real De-industrialization process (that is part of the Reset Plan) with the resulting chaos that will come of it. As you stated originally @fico the inflation increase was the result of the almost world wide lockdowns, supply/demand etc,
BUT ''''
so important the 2019 BlackRock going direct plan (QE basically which was distributed by BlackRock to other financial giants) and then the Mega printing (digital of course) of USD to bailout with 2020 Pandemic Big Biz Stimulus ....

From Internet: Since January 2020, the US has printed nearly 80% of all US dollars in existence.
To understand the magnitude of the Fed’s money printing, we need to go back 22 months ago. At the start of 2020, there was $4.0192 trillion in circulation. On January 4, 2021, the number increased to $6.7 trillion dollars. Then the Fed went into overdrive. By October 2021, that number climbed to $20.0831 trillion dollars in circulation.

then the Atlantic Council says only $11 Trillion. ... regardless.... back to our story:

Total agreement here with the (Great Plan) required Subjugation of individuals and countries so they can create their WORLD gov't. As was clear as a bell to me since mid-2020 > This is an all out attack agains individual Sovereignty and national Sovereignty. Full Stop. This is in many ways an attempt by the same Sociopathic powers proceeding and causing and benefitting from WW1 and WW2.

I believe that the adoption or infiltration of the education system by Rockefeller/Carnegie/Rhodes thinktanks have done such a great job of creating curriculum that is dismissive of actual creative thought that the 'MasterClass' cannot find too many competent upper level managers. Too bad for them. Good for us. Be creative people, it is what we DO have going for us. Our Humanity, our real Nature, and our power of appreciation for Truth Beauty and Freedom.

Birdie

I just got this from the son of a friend. It sounds so familiar as if I've already seen it on the forum or somewhere...
"Covid-19 vaccination is going to lead to mass depopulation.

This is a pretty bold claim to make. ‘Your Government is trying to kill you’ is even bolder.

But unfortunately, these bold claims are now backed up with a mountain of evidence, and most of that evidence can be found in the confidential Pfizer documents that the U.S. Food & Drug Administration has been forced to publish by court order."

Birdie

The "Your government is trying to kill you" is dated Oct 15, 2022 though.

Birdie

Conclusion of above essay is...

"But with –

• Confidential Pfizer documents showing a miscarriage rate between 82% and 97%,
  • The only animal study performed to prove the safety of administering the Pfizer vaccine during pregnancy indicating an increased risk of infertility and birth defects,
  • Further confidential Pfizer documents revealing the vaccine accumulates in the ovaries, data from Scotland revealing cases of Ovarian cancer are at an all time high,
  • Further data from Scotland revealing deaths of new born babies have hit critical levels for the second time in seven months,
  • and CDC VAERS data showing Covid-19 vaccination increases the risk of suffering a miscarriage by at least 1,517%,
It looks like we already have more than enough evidence to make the claim that Covid-19 vaccination is going to lead to depopulation."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom