Morning Sickness In Early Pregnancy And K3?

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
I've read that progresterone production lags until the placenta is formed, causing morning sickness.

I'm using Progest-E, a line on my wrist a few times per day, but I'm still super nauseous (especially upon waking).

Someone recently told me about using k3 and vitamin C at the same time curing morning sickness (The Compounder - Morning Sickness: Vitamins C & K)... But I can't get k3 is the US. I have been taking k2 for a while... Can I get a similar result?

I'm 4.5 weeks pregnant!

Fidelio

Increase choline consumption (eggs, fish, etc) and normalise blood sugar. It’s likely your going hypo during the night, keep a glass of orange juice next to your bed to sip on when you wake.

Korven

I am pretty sure K3 gets converted to K2 in the body. Taking K2 should have the same beneficial effects.

OP
PeatInspired

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
I am pretty sure K3 gets converted to K2 in the body. Taking K2 should have the same beneficial effects.

Ok, cool, I was thinking that too. I wonder how the dose converts... They say 5 mg k3 and 25 mg C...

RealNeat

any updates on what ended up helping? is cypro safe and effective for morning sickness? Kim Kardashian- FDA Slams Morning Sickness Endorsement (Doxylamine Succinate)

also this:

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals