• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Morning light for circadian rhythm entrainment?

ReSTART

does anyone use a light for the morning to entrain their circadian rhythm?

Nomane Euger

is daybreak light really bright enough?
Yes 1000%,even in winter I wake up 10 minutes around sunrise every morning,basically arround 9pm 10pm,i go in my bedroom,i close the shutters from my windows,I turn on my small lamp with a red bulb,sit thee 10 minutes with a boxer only as a cloth,then I put blue/green light blocking glasses and I wear full
CLoths,and I watch some ***t on either my bedroom tv/phone/computer with light filter on,once I yawn a lot and start to loose focus I go
To sleep in total dark and I wake up the day after at sunrise with out alarm or anything