MORE WEIGHT LOSS TALK

OP
Rinse & rePeat
UPDATE:

I have been eating artichoke hearts often. I even steamed one a couple of nights ago to have with drawn butter. This morning I had my coffees with sugar and nonfat milk and now it am having a couple of artichoke hearts packed in water and fresh mozzarella, both rinsed, and drizzled with a teaspoon of good olive oil & salt. I think I will have a drizzle of my homemade organic balsamic syrup on it tomorrow ?

Attachments

• 7F06D458-AA09-44F3-A9DB-6C2DF2DD0D98.jpeg
    7F06D458-AA09-44F3-A9DB-6C2DF2DD0D98.jpeg
    496 KB · Views: 20
  • 4F252B50-1F2B-4958-83D3-CA7E81B66FFC.jpeg
    4F252B50-1F2B-4958-83D3-CA7E81B66FFC.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 21
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am having some fruit now and I will wash it down am with some raw milk. I made a jello with a can of tart cherries, with their juices, and almost a cup of organic orange marmalade and a couple of heaping spoonful of organic lingonberry jam. I am having the jello with a canned organic pear half :)

Attachments

• CB3B38A7-DDD3-4D72-BF76-9031F264ABC1.jpeg
    CB3B38A7-DDD3-4D72-BF76-9031F264ABC1.jpeg
    445.4 KB · Views: 18
  • EFBE1A30-F5AB-4E8E-B36C-73490E0A41D0.jpeg
    EFBE1A30-F5AB-4E8E-B36C-73490E0A41D0.jpeg
    820.7 KB · Views: 17

Philomath

Here is some easy math to remember:

Sugar + Fat = Fat (remember starches get converted to sugar so this equals baked potato with butter)

Sugar + Starch = Fat (this is sugar on top of sugar, aka cupcakes, and how diabetes happens)

To keep excess fat away, you want to stick to this formula.

Sugar + LEAN Protein = Fat Loss (this is the pairing fats with nonfats idea, example: nonfat milk with honey, fish or cheese with fruit, lean steak with Coke)

So let's get busy and get that extra fat gone!
@Rinse & rePeat
I am expanding on your post for a couple of reasons...

First, to better understand your interpretation of Dr. Peats work as it pertains to weight loss and second, to be able to break it down for my family.
To understand the "why's" behind your recommendations, I go back to your “Big Muscles Little Fat - Lose fat the Ray Peat way”, "Lose fat not pounds - seeing is believing”, and “Starch, the delicious devil” posts. Let me know if I’m on track here.

Important Peat Axioms:

1. In the Resting State, muscles consume mainly fats, so maintaining large muscles is important for preventing the accumulation of fats*

2. Keeping Fat intake low can force muscles to seek out the fat they need from our body - let your muscles take fat from your body's existing fat stores*. If the muscles have fat from each meal circulating around and available, the fat in your your hips, gut and thighs will remain untouched.

3. Make sure you get sufficient Protein every day (roughly 80-100g). Protein deficiency creates an inflammatory state, and since stress causes tissue proteins to be destroyed and converted into sugars and fats, it's common to underestimate the amount of protein needed*. One of the functions of sucrose(sugar) in the diet is to reduce the production of cortisol, which is what the body uses to break down tissue proteins (not fat stores) for its necessary sugars and fats.

a. If you don't have much muscle, your body will not release stored fat because it has entered a starvation/survival mode.
By limiting sugar or overexercising, you lose muscle first and then fat, but the last fat to go will be the "stubborn" areas,
and by the time you're body releases those, the ever growing inflammatory state has likely created secondary issues like
joint pain, lethargy, skin issues and more.

b. Muscle is a large contributor to daily metabolic rate. And losses of lean body mass are a primary determinant of how
someone's metabolism slows throughout the years.

4. Sugar is critical and not a toxin. Sucrose (sugar) is made of both Fructose and Glucose. Fructose has very little effect on increasing blood sugar and insulin levels. Raw honey and natural fruit sugars are amazingly nourishing to the metabolism. Sugar is the preferred energy source for the body and is essential to increase metabolism. It also plays a vital role in thyroid conversion (T4-T3 in liver). Fructose, limits insulin secretion, but intensifies metabolism, burning calories faster.*

5. Over exercising, limiting calories, avoiding sugar, and the consumption of PUFA all lead to being what could be aptly described as "skinny fat" - a state where lack of sugar and proper protein creates an inflammatory state and high cortisol. You lose weight but it's mostly water, muscle and some fat. The end result is a gaunt, skin-on-bones look.

6. Starch particles are small enough to persorb, or travel through the intestines into the blood stream where it can block arterioles in every organ throughout the body. Grains and starches have also been implicated in degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and immunological complications.

7. Starch (glucose) stimulates insulin secretion, which accelerate the utilization of glucose, activating it’s conversion to glycogen and fat. Fructose limits the stimulation of insulin by glucose, so this means the the consumption of ordinary sugar (glucose and fructose), in place of starch, will reduce the tendency to store fat. Eating “complex carbohydrates” rather than sugars, is a reasonable way to promote obesity. Eating starch, by increasing insulin and lowering blood sugar, stimulates the appetite, causing a person to eat more, so the effect of fat production becomes much larger than when equal amounts of sugar and starch or eaten.

From your post “More Weight Loss Talk” here are the “guidelines” you’ve been using to positively transform you’re body mass. These guidelines would likely reduce body fat, but they may also increase muscle mass as well as metabolism in general.

Sugar + Fat = Fat (remember starches get converted to sugar so this equals baked potato with butter)

- Is this specific to PUFA or any fats?
-Clearly, many proteins have fats as part of their makeup; eggs, meats, milk… does that mean sugars should not be eaten with
those types of proteins?

Examples of Sugar+Fat combinations: Baked potato & butter, pasta and cream/oil sauce, sandwich with mayo, gluten free bread with avocado, Rice with Sesame Oil or anything breaded and deep fried, ice creams with starchy thickeners or syrups with starchy thickeners, Burger with soda (even without bun), fatty cut of meat with Mexican coke or sweet drink, beer with fatty meats or corn chips.

Sugar + Starch = Fat (this is sugar on top of sugar, aka cupcakes, and how diabetes happens)

Examples of Sugar+Starch – Donuts, cupcakes, Powdered Sugar, rice pudding, Soft drinks with high fructose corn syrup (HFCS is high in starch), gluten free cookies (most gluten free flours have starch as a significant ingredient), Candies with corn syrup or HFCS, Pancake Syrup with Corn Syrup, non-alcoholic beer, high gravity beers (Coors light has 5 grams of carbs and 1 gram of sugar)

To keep excess fat away, you want to stick to this formula

Sugar + LEAN Protein = Fat Loss (this is the pairing fats with nonfats idea, example: nonfat milk with honey, fish or cheese with fruit, lean steak with Coke)

To elaborate:
- Most, if not all of your recipes here in the forum fit this formula
- Lean Proteins: Steak, Bison Elk, Lamb, Venison, Gelatin, Plain Greek Yogurt, Eggs(?), low-fat milk, shrimp, scallops, tuna, low
fat fish \
PAIRED WITH:
A Starchless Carb, sugar based syrups, Honey, Fruit, Sugar based sauces like sweet and sour, Thai sweet chili, BBQ sauce,
Ketchup, Marmalades, jams, Honey Mustard and any other sugary side.

A well cooked vegetable is not a bad side, neither are most spirits, since they don't contain carbs (just watch the mixers)'
coffee (tea) with sugar or honey, and skim milk isn't a bad drink option here too.

I think that sums it up. If you have other suggestions or feedback, please let me know. If anyone else has recipes based on these principals, please link them here.

Thank you!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat
I am expanding on your post for a couple of reasons...

First, to better understand your interpretation of Dr. Peats work as it pertains to weight loss and second, to be able to break it down for my family.
To understand the "why's" behind your recommendations, I go back to your “Big Muscles Little Fat - Lose fat the Ray Peat way”, "Lose fat not pounds - seeing is believing”, and “Starch, the delicious devil” posts. Let me know if I’m on track here.

Important Peat Axioms:

1. In the Resting State, muscles consume mainly fats, so maintaining large muscles is important for preventing the accumulation of fats*

2. Keeping Fat intake low can force muscles to seek out the fat they need from our body - let your muscles take fat from your body's existing fat stores*. If the muscles have fat from each meal circulating around and available, the fat in your your hips, gut and thighs will remain untouched.

3. Make sure you get sufficient Protein every day (roughly 80-100g). Protein deficiency creates an inflammatory state, and since stress causes tissue proteins to be destroyed and converted into sugars and fats, it's common to underestimate the amount of protein needed*. One of the functions of sucrose(sugar) in the diet is to reduce the production of cortisol, which is what the body uses to break down tissue proteins (not fat stores) for its necessary sugars and fats.

a. If you don't have much muscle, your body will not release stored fat because it has entered a starvation/survival mode.
By limiting sugar or overexercising, you lose muscle first and then fat, but the last fat to go will be the "stubborn" areas,
and by the time you're body releases those, the ever growing inflammatory state has likely created secondary issues like
joint pain, lethargy, skin issues and more.

b. Muscle is a large contributor to daily metabolic rate. And losses of lean body mass are a primary determinant of how
someone's metabolism slows throughout the years.

4. Sugar is critical and not a toxin. Sucrose (sugar) is made of both Fructose and Glucose. Fructose has very little effect on increasing blood sugar and insulin levels. Raw honey and natural fruit sugars are amazingly nourishing to the metabolism. Sugar is the preferred energy source for the body and is essential to increase metabolism. It also plays a vital role in thyroid conversion (T4-T3 in liver). Fructose, limits insulin secretion, but intensifies metabolism, burning calories faster.*

5. Over exercising, limiting calories, avoiding sugar, and the consumption of PUFA all lead to being what could be aptly described as "skinny fat" - a state where lack of sugar and proper protein creates an inflammatory state and high cortisol. You lose weight but it's mostly water, muscle and some fat. The end result is a gaunt, skin-on-bones look.

6. Starch particles are small enough to persorb, or travel through the intestines into the blood stream where it can block arterioles in every organ throughout the body. Grains and starches have also been implicated in degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and immunological complications.

7. Starch (glucose) stimulates insulin secretion, which accelerate the utilization of glucose, activating it’s conversion to glycogen and fat. Fructose limits the stimulation of insulin by glucose, so this means the the consumption of ordinary sugar (glucose and fructose), in place of starch, will reduce the tendency to store fat. Eating “complex carbohydrates” rather than sugars, is a reasonable way to promote obesity. Eating starch, by increasing insulin and lowering blood sugar, stimulates the appetite, causing a person to eat more, so the effect of fat production becomes much larger than when equal amounts of sugar and starch or eaten.

From your post “More Weight Loss Talk” here are the “guidelines” you’ve been using to positively transform you’re body mass. These guidelines would likely reduce body fat, but they may also increase muscle mass as well as metabolism in general.

- Is this specific to PUFA or any fats?
-Clearly, many proteins have fats as part of their makeup; eggs, meats, milk… does that mean sugars should not be eaten with
those types of proteins?

Examples of Sugar+Fat combinations: Baked potato & butter, pasta and cream/oil sauce, sandwich with mayo, gluten free bread with avocado, Rice with Sesame Oil or anything breaded and deep fried, ice creams with starchy thickeners or syrups with starchy thickeners, Burger with soda (even without bun), fatty cut of meat with Mexican coke or sweet drink, beer with fatty meats or corn chips.

Examples of Sugar+Starch – Donuts, cupcakes, Powdered Sugar, rice pudding, Soft drinks with high fructose corn syrup (HFCS is high in starch), gluten free cookies (most gluten free flours have starch as a significant ingredient), Candies with corn syrup or HFCS, Pancake Syrup with Corn Syrup, non-alcoholic beer, high gravity beers (Coors light has 5 grams of carbs and 1 gram of sugar)

To keep excess fat away, you want to stick to this formula

To elaborate:
- Most, if not all of your recipes here in the forum fit this formula
- Lean Proteins: Steak, Bison Elk, Lamb, Venison, Gelatin, Plain Greek Yogurt, Eggs(?), low-fat milk, shrimp, scallops, tuna, low
fat fish \
PAIRED WITH:
A Starchless Carb, sugar based syrups, Honey, Fruit, Sugar based sauces like sweet and sour, Thai sweet chili, BBQ sauce,
Ketchup, Marmalades, jams, Honey Mustard and any other sugary side.

A well cooked vegetable is not a bad side, neither are most spirits, since they don't contain carbs (just watch the mixers)'
coffee (tea) with sugar or honey, and skim milk isn't a bad drink option here too.

I think that sums it up. If you have other suggestions or feedback, please let me know. If anyone else has recipes based on these principals, please link them here.

Thank you!
Philomath I got got a tear in my eye reading your summation! It was beautiful!! You really took everything I have written and condensed it well in this one place.

I would like to point that people that are eating protein and not balancing it with a sugar source are doing themselves no favors because the body MUST HAVE sugar for energy, so if you don’t conveniently just give it what it needs, it will take that protein and convert it itself, probably slowing things slowing things down too I imagine, so you may as well save onself some money on all that extra protein, and the blood sugar crash, a give your body something sweet.

I am with you about the well cooked vegetables, as I have added in some broccoli and artichoke lately in my weekly routines. I would rather get that vitamin K naturally.

I have lost weight every which way and sideways, and with each way my body, my skin and hair and my heath was very different at the same exact weight, so where people say, “I am losing weight just fine eating my rice and oatmeal,” I can’t emphasize how much better my teeth and hair look without it.

Thank you again Philomath for such an interesting read! You need to write a book!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here is yesterdays updated pic.

Attachments

• 3CFDDB2D-86A2-49B8-93C8-DAB53412DB79.png
    3CFDDB2D-86A2-49B8-93C8-DAB53412DB79.png
    408.7 KB · Views: 97
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Can you give an update on what you’re eating these days?
Sure! I eat a half ounce of liver everyday that I make into a ground beef taco mix and usually pair it with a little cheese pupusa fried in a little grass fed ghee(only 14 carbs). I have nonfat milk (in coffee mostly), raw whole milk in my cold iced coffees with collagen powder and sweetened with raw white honey, I eat artichoke hearts, very often, with rinsed cottage cheese or rinsed buffalo mozzarella drizzled with a teaspoon of very flavorful EVOO. For fruit I mostly eat cut up sugared oranges (sometimes with sweet organic blueberries). I eat corn and soy feee chicken wings a couple of times a week (with the PUFA’s boiled out, and then broiled crispy) paired with lingonberry jam. Sometimes I make a broccoli soup with a gelatinous chicken broth for dinner. For a quick fix m, which is often, I will mix a scoop of collagen powder in a half cup of water, drink it down and follow it with a glass of milk and then a big spoonful of raw honey (the kind with the “cappings” on top. I eat shellfish once a week, usually cold shrimp or crab. I put the zest of organic oranges in my tea, in my iced coffee or on my homemade (no cream or yolks) ice cream, I go through a lot of organic marmalade too. Eggs are kind of hit or miss, I try to remember to have one in the evening, or I will just eat a boiled egg yolk and have it with some gelatin and some honey. This is my usual this month until I feel like I need to switch it up again for variety. A few months ago I was on a sprouted brown rice cereal and milk kick and now I haven’t had a bowl for more than a month. I freeze my half ounce liver taco meat into 2 ounce portions so it is easy to have lunch ready in 10 minutes. Here is a pic of the pupusas I have been enjoying.

Attachments

• DAFBF41D-20C5-4BA8-A2DC-BB179A9FA129.jpeg
    DAFBF41D-20C5-4BA8-A2DC-BB179A9FA129.jpeg
    464.3 KB · Views: 32
  • A4B56C19-D4F3-45C0-8103-020B5B9075F7.jpeg
    A4B56C19-D4F3-45C0-8103-020B5B9075F7.jpeg
    804.5 KB · Views: 31
  • AA3BAF96-4686-43EA-A87F-D7E6D1238381.jpeg
    AA3BAF96-4686-43EA-A87F-D7E6D1238381.jpeg
    418.2 KB · Views: 34
  • EFC93ED5-ACC6-4512-B1EA-39D5FF1D1812.jpeg
    EFC93ED5-ACC6-4512-B1EA-39D5FF1D1812.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 8AE286E5-9542-4175-B2AB-F3FAE279867B.jpeg
    8AE286E5-9542-4175-B2AB-F3FAE279867B.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 35
  • E915285E-C252-4099-8EDE-EDF8823A6761.jpeg
    E915285E-C252-4099-8EDE-EDF8823A6761.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 32

Philomath

Here is yesterdays updated pic.
Did you ever see the movie "The curious case of Benjamin Button" you seem to be getting physically younger as you get older! Also, your hair looks fantastic in that pic!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Did you ever see the movie "The curious case of Benjamin Button" you seem to be getting physically younger as you get older! Also, your hair looks fantastic in that pic!

I have not seen it, but thank you! That made my day! Here was todays pic. I got some gams, go liver! I have been using raw honey on my hair once a month and it has really made a health difference! No hair coloring necessary!

Attachments

• E1D6ACE4-4A52-4566-B78A-DA49E10CA075.jpeg
    E1D6ACE4-4A52-4566-B78A-DA49E10CA075.jpeg
    391 KB · Views: 92
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here was todays lunch, and oh my gosh it was so good! I can’t believe how wonderful I get to eat to be healthy! This seemed like a tapas I would have ordered at a nice Spanish restaurant! I just fried up my little Chile cheese masa pupusa in some grass fed ghee and topped it with my leftover can of mussels in “sofrito” sauce, for 500+% of my vitamin B-12! I paired it with an iced coffee with half nonfat milk, raw white honey and a couple of scoops of collagen powder. I am still sipping on that three cups of that goodness two hours later. I can’t wait to do this again!

Attachments

• C4BFBC1A-263C-42BE-A39A-6D4ADF9A339B.jpeg
    C4BFBC1A-263C-42BE-A39A-6D4ADF9A339B.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 9C1F8D8E-AE9D-4E2E-9C7D-A930F4ACBEB4.jpeg
    9C1F8D8E-AE9D-4E2E-9C7D-A930F4ACBEB4.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 42498189-ED20-44C7-9D87-84CA36F4C030.jpeg
    42498189-ED20-44C7-9D87-84CA36F4C030.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 43EE4356-6242-4584-B028-F8ABF8AD1E7A.jpeg
    43EE4356-6242-4584-B028-F8ABF8AD1E7A.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 25
  • BF5363BA-3EB8-42E7-A74B-EA10FCBE2B63.jpeg
    BF5363BA-3EB8-42E7-A74B-EA10FCBE2B63.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 34
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am loving fresh juicy sweet nectarines, and I have been having peach smoothies made with organic frozen peaches, organic white grape juice and white whipped honey….

“Nectarines may aid weight loss in several ways.

First, they’re a good source of fiber, which supports feelings of fullness. If you’re already feeling full, you’re unlikely to overeat or consume too many calories.

What’s more, this fruit is naturally low in calories and fat. Eating plenty of low calorie fruits and veggies may naturally support weight loss when consumed in place of high calorie, low nutrient snacks.

A 4-year study in 73,737 women with a normal body mass index (BMI) — a common health metric — linked each daily fruit serving to an average weight loss of 0.6 pounds (0.27 kg). Notably, the study associated starchy foods and low fiber foods with weight gain.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Excessive Estrogen Can Cause Belly Fat

Let’s just look at the dairy industry for a second. Traditional dairy farmers will pump their cows full of estrogen for the simple task of fattening them up (yikes, right?!). A workaround to this system is to purchase milk and meat locally or organically, however, keep in mind that a cow’s milk is also designed to grow a calf. Yet, to make matters worse, fat cells in the body produce estrogen, so with excess fat, you may find yourself in a vicious fat/estrogen cycle and unable to keep hormones balanced and lose that layer of fat in your mid-section. In some women, it can even cause more weight gain. An obvious solution to this is to limit excess estrogen consumption as much as possible but to balance the estrogen in the body, it may also be necessary to supplement with natural, bio-identical progesterone (remember… the key is to have the two hormones balanced).“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
UPDATE:

I started back hoola hooping today! I used a 5# weighted hoola hoop for 20+ years with great results, until menopause kicked in. The 5 pounder was now hurting me. Researching the internet it turned out a 5 pounder was too heavy for my build and size. I bought other lighter hoola hoops and they just were not as effective as this one, that has the inner ridges, so I gave it up this past years, until today when I got 4 pounder! It’s perfect! 20 minutes while watching is all you need to get stubborn belly fat off and show those stomach muscles. I missed hoola hooping, and am so happy to get back to it today!

Attachments

• 51EF27EA-5F7C-4DC2-AAE1-D68B4013DB09.jpeg
    51EF27EA-5F7C-4DC2-AAE1-D68B4013DB09.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 20
OP
Rinse & rePeat
UPDATE:

I am still going strong keeping my weight in check, while eating for my skin and sleep. It is definitely a balancing act. I get everything in sync and then stop thinking about my health, and onto other things, and then I start going backwards again. It is way too easy to do when I get to stressing or go out with friends to restaurants too often. A couple of weeks ago I had to say ”enough of that” to myself. I allow myself some rope to splurge, when I go out, and next thing I know I am out too much and eating too many destructive foods and it starts showing quick and I don’t feel too good mentally or physically as it accumulates.. At my age I really can’t afford to splurge period. I realize my health has to be like religion, you can’t compromise thinking that Jesus and Black Magic goes together. I’ve spent my life, doing like I always have, undoing what I have done, taking two step steps forward and just as many backwards. It just isn’t gonna be part of my life anymore. I watched a video that Peatness posted a few days ago (linked below) and I have been rereading Ray Peat articles, and those splurges just don’t sound too appealing again. So I am happy to report I am back on track again and feeling good, My skin looks good and I like getting dressed again. Getting dressed when nothing looks as good as you know it can and should look is no fun.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/arYwSQgVlhZh/

Attachments

• 5D2FCD91-1F4A-453E-9ACB-DF20A8E0C576.jpeg
    5D2FCD91-1F4A-453E-9ACB-DF20A8E0C576.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
UPDATE:
I am focusing on butyric acid now. I wasn’t caring for myself too well earlier this year, with no time or desire to cook, eating croissants and pizza often, and though my skin and hair didn’t look so well for months of that business, my stomach got got pretty flat. So with the new resolution to cut out the fried foods and bad oils when I go to restaurants, I ordered a carne asada plate yesterday with a side of chipotle butter, which was intended for the rib eye steak. It was fantastic and made me feel so much better than how I usually feel after a restaurant visit. I am thinking tomorrow to give my coffee a blend with some unsweetened butter like I use to and see how I feel about it….

“Butyric acid is what’s known as a short-chain fatty acid (SCFA). It’s one of the three most common SCFAs in your gut, along with acetic acid and propionic acid.

These three fatty acids make up between 90 and 95 percentTrusted Source of the SCFAs in your gut.

SCFAs are saturated fatty acids that are created when friendly bacteria break down dietary fiber.

The primary health benefits of butyric acid and other SCFAs are their ability to provide your colon cells with energy. Butyric acid provides your colon cells with about 70 percentTrusted Source of their total energy needs.

Butyric acid goes by several other names, including butyrate and butanoic acid.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“While more data is needed, some studies suggest a link between white rice consumption and metabolic syndrome risk," says Manaker.

According to the Mayo Clinic, "metabolic syndrome is a cluster of conditions that occur together, increasing your risk of heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes." The conditions include high blood sugar, excess body fat around the waist, increased blood pressure, and abnormal cholesterol or triglyceride levels.

One study published in the Heart Asia journal suggested that those who consumed the most white rice were associated with a 30% higher risk of metabolic syndrome. Although not severe, it's still significant enough. So if you're at risk of any of these conditions, consider switching out the white rice for something else.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am feeling fantastic today, starting my day out with my butter coffee, then I had a corn and soy free butter fried egg with ketchup and now this! I peeled and seeded a yellow summer squash and sautéed it in butter and 2.5 ounces of braunschweiger, which is equivalent to ounce of beef liver, pretty yummy stuff!

Attachments

• FABE1469-025F-437D-8E11-F6748C73460C.jpeg
    FABE1469-025F-437D-8E11-F6748C73460C.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 26
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals