More vascularity in one arm than in the other?

OccamzRazer

Hi all, I'm fairly new here and couldn't find a more specific place to post this - so hope here's okay!

Question is this: has anyone else noticed way more vascularity in one of their arms than in the other?

My left bicep has lots of veins, sort of Frank Zane-esque (tho my arms aren't as big lol). My right bicep, on the other hand, has much less pronounced veins, even tho I'm right-handed. This has been a persistent thing.

FYI I'm a 26 y.o. guy, quite healthy, 177 pounds @ ~10% bodyfat...so I'm already pretty vascular.

Just wondering if this difference implies some sort of circulatory issue. And/or what could be causing it.

Thanks in advance!

equipoise

Same thing. my right hand has bicep vein prominent, the sexy one , that bulges right through the bicep and left hand has sort of a crescend looking vein

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Same thing. my right hand has bicep vein prominent, the sexy one , that bulges right through the bicep and left hand has sort of a crescend looking vein
Huh! Interesting...surely part of it is genetic, but I wonder if part is epigenetic too.

To be more specific, the veins in my left arm are almost always vasodilated and therefore much more visible, while the ones in my right arm are not.

equipoise

Huh! Interesting...surely part of it is genetic, but I wonder if part is epigenetic too.

To be more specific, the veins in my left arm are almost always vasodilated and therefore much more visible, while the ones in my right arm are not.
Yeah as far as forearms, it's the same thing. But my dad is like that aswell, exactly the same

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Yeah as far as forearms, it's the same thing. But my dad is like that aswell, exactly the same
Has he developed any kind of circulatory problems, or is he healthy?

If you don't mind me asking.

Hgreen56

because you have uneven shoulders.
Than enters more blood in one side that the other
39959741819da2b322ae3ac67190d0dd.jpg

JK

equipoise

because you have uneven shoulders.
Than enters more blood in one side that the other
39959741819da2b322ae3ac67190d0dd.jpg

JK
Did you notice the phenomenon of angling to one side and great posture in guys? Of the guys whom I've came across that had amazing posture all angled to the right (ironically)

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

He's healthy, good immune system and still strong as an ox. Balding runs in the family but he is quite a brain
Ah good!

Yeah balding runs in my family too. That being said, my Dad is still as strong as me, in his 50's, despite not working out anymore. So maybe there are more important things to be concerned about...

Elize

Did you notice the phenomenon of angling to one side and great posture in guys? Of the guys whom I've came across that had amazing posture all angled to the right (ironically)
How does one correct this? Should both not be at the same level?

Nomane Euger

Banded face pulls are amaazing and safe exercise for deltoid health!
i had a significant imbalance that i developed almost 10 years ago,it improved alot,i think it can also be due to nerves as i have way less feeling in the left part of my body,nutrition as when i started eating organs it improved,and it might be wise to also to exercices each side one by one when you train,as the strengh difference was so huge that i couldnt do a push up with out using almost 70% of my strengh from the dominant side,then i started training one arm pull and it improved a lot to the point where my past weak side(the left one),became stronger and the right side on certains postures and moovements.now both are strong and way more balance even if there is some strengh differences

equipoise

i had a significant imbalance that i developed almost 10 years ago,it improved alot,i think it can also be due to nerves as i have way less feeling in the left part of my body,nutrition as when i started eating organs it improved,and it might be wise to also to exercices each side one by one when you train,as the strengh difference was so huge that i couldnt do a push up with out using almost 70% of my strengh from the dominant side,then i started training one arm pull and it improved a lot to the point where my past weak side(the left one),became stronger and the right side on certains postures and moovements.now both are strong and way more balance even if there is some strengh differences
always focus on unilateral movements. they are crucial. you always have a dominant side to the body and you won't ever notice imbalances until you get them (that's not even mentioning any pre-injuries).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals