More Than 6.19 Billion Shots Given

miquelangeles

6.19.jpg

and

1.2.jpg

So that's 7.4 billion doses.
Is this even realistic?
What does the production capacity need to be?
Let's say it has been in production for 12 months straight.
That means on average 616,000,000 doses and vials have been produced every month.
Which is more than 20,000,000 doses and vials produced every single day.
Who has this capacity?

Birdie

It's just incredible.
And here the entire state is requiring DOCUMENTS for entry and working there:

VATICAN'S NEW VAX POLICY A new decree from Vatican Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin announced that personnel without required COVID-19 documents will not be allowed to come to work, and will also receive no further pay. Parolin wrote the decree in reference to an earlier announcement of restrictions, including the establishment of a “green card” requirement for entry into the Vatican State. Personnel without green passes “may, as an alternative, present a certificate of negativity” issued in Italy, but they must pay for the tests themselves. The Loop from CatholicVote <[email protected]>

P

Peatness

Mass delivery of saline injections, just to enforce covid pass and surveillance.
Actually does not sound too far off

P

Peatness

There is nothing saline about this

There is nothing saline about this

I understand your point, but what if their capacity is much lower than claimed and just fill up most boxes with primarily saline injections?

TheCalciumCad

Is this even realistic?
That means on average 616,000,000 doses and vials have been produced every month.
Who has this capacity?
Imo the numbers are massively inflated to encourage uptake and on top of that doses vary and a bulk of the very early doses (hence obsession over a 2nd shot) were salines. Also vaccine uptake has long peak as skepticism is growing by the day hence they are getting more aggressive over tactics which will only reinforce peoples skepticism.

tankasnowgod

View attachment 28338

and

View attachment 28339

Is this even realistic?
Who has this capacity?

I don't think the "capacity" thing is an issue, as it's not like they are all being manufacturers in one single factory. These are multi-national corps that likely have plants and distribution centers and additional contractors around the globe. It's certainly possible, although I don't know if they did it. If you could find some unique ingredient, determine how much was in each dose, and then figured out how much was purchased by the company, that would be one possible way to ballpark figures.

Even having said the above...... I don't buy it. The entities reporting these numbers have every reason to inflate them. I'm sure a more accurate headline would be something like "Somewhere between 1.5 Billion and 7 Billion doses have been administered." If you don't know how they are compiling their data, you don't know what they are reporting.

Is it deliveries? Shots in arms? Insurance company claims? Canvasing an area, and then multiplying it by a larger area and running with that? Government claims? Some big honkin mess of all of the above, with no checking to see if doses have been reported twice, three times, five times, or more?

They can't tell you if Thriller (the best selling album of all time) sold 60 million or 100 million copies. They can't get an accurate count of the world's population. Why would you believe them on Demonvax numbers, when they have every incentive to lie and exaggerate?

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I understand your point, but what if their capacity is much lower than claimed and just fill up most boxes with primarily saline injections?

Could be. Might be why a lot of people feel fine, and others get seriously ill. It's lucky saline people vs. true demonvaxers.

It's already been acknowledged in a couple places, people "accidentally" using Pfizer Diluent as the shot, and some angelic anti-vax nurses deliberately giving saline. If there are warring factions of "The Elite," its quite possible 80-90% of deliveries are getting something relatively or totally innocuous, while some are getting sacrificed in this war.

While I do think this is a good possibility, I still won't be risking getting shot under any circumstances.

Inaut

I believe that much of the doses are saline. Not for any other reason than God is still in control and behind the scenes. There’s tons of good people out there, working in all walks of life. If it was this easy for the devil to take over, he would have done so long ago. There’s rules to the war and as tankasnow stated, we still have angels working to save humanity. Have faith and avoid the jab. God bless all humanity

Inaut

View attachment 28338

and

View attachment 28339

Is this even realistic?
Who has this capacity?
I like your logic here @miquelangeles . They have been lying the whole time. We can’t trust any of the numbers

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Well, I guess it's possible after all, because “operation warp speed” and considering the numbers include China and Russia as well.
But the quality control seems poor given the number of batches that have been recalled so far.
Probably the early batches were part of the dose exploration studies, because I have the impression that recently it has actually become “safer”.

DaikonRadish

I believe that much of the doses are saline
This. If the whole world got the real poison clot shot version of the vaccine, we would all be dead by now from starvation as no one would be healthy enough to grow food and deliver goods worldwide. 5 of my family members got vaccinated, and only one of them has a bad side effect of arthritis. Consequently, that person is low income and on govermernment assistance. The other members all make a high income. So I think the vaccine is just another eugenics experiment killing off the old, weak and poor.

This. If the whole world got the real poison clot shot version of the vaccine, we would all be dead by now from starvation as no one would be healthy enough to grow food and deliver goods worldwide. 5 of my family members got vaccinated, and only one of them has a bad side effect of arthritis. Consequently, that person is low income and on govermernment assistance. The other members all make a high income. So I think the vaccine is just another eugenics experiment killing off the old, weak and poor.
Maybe we can test by sticking a magnet to injection site, if the true vaccines reqlly contain graphene oxide

Jon2547

Most folks don't have a way to test whether or not some of the vials are filled with saline. And this works out well for the companies making them.
When it comes to other products, the consumer can obtain a sample and have it test in an independent lab. Not so with these shots.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

I believe that much of the doses are saline. Not for any other reason than God is still in control and behind the scenes. There’s tons of good people out there, working in all walks of life. If it was this easy for the devil to take over, he would have done so long ago. There’s rules to the war and as tankasnow stated, we still have angels working to save humanity. Have faith and avoid the jab. God bless all humanity

The placebo arm is usually maintained all the way from Phase I to Phase IV.
We are now supposedly in Phase IV because the shots were officially approved.
Phase IV studies the side effects caused over time by a new treatment after it has been approved and is on the market.
There have been debates on whether it is ethical to continue having a placebo arm in a Phase IV trial of covid shots but I haven't seen any official confirmation that it has been removed.
Also, each certificate has a unique identifier and the batch number. And parts of the supply agreements are secret.

From Wikipedia:
A Phase IV trial is also known as a postmarketing surveillance trial or drug monitoring trial to assure long-term safety and effectiveness of the drug, vaccine, device or diagnostic test.[1] Phase IV trials involve the safety surveillance (pharmacovigilance) and ongoing technical support of a drug after it receives regulatory approval to be sold.[7] Phase IV studies may be required by regulatory authorities or may be undertaken by the sponsoring company for competitive (finding a new market for the drug) or other reasons (for example, the drug may not have been tested for interactions with other drugs, or on certain population groups such as pregnant women, who are unlikely to subject themselves to trials).[2][7] The safety surveillance is designed to detect any rare or long-term adverse effects over a much larger patient population and longer time period than was possible during the Phase I-III clinical trials.[7] Harmful effects discovered by Phase IV trials may result in a drug being withdrawn from the market or restricted to certain uses; examples include cerivastatin (brand names Baycol and Lipobay), troglitazone (Rezulin) and rofecoxib (Vioxx).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals