More Raw Goat Milk = Lower Temps, Even Though I Feel Good?

Vileplume

I've recently become suspicious that muscle meat might be causing me some problems (headaches, feeling of having rocks in my gut, fatigue), so I've started an experiment where I consume no muscle meat, substituting about 10-12 cups of raw goat milk a day. I also try to consume daily liver, about 60g of gelatin, and lots of fruits and sugar. Also added in a magnesium bicarbonate mix, which seems to help digestion.

So basically, the changes over the past few days have been more raw goat milk, less muscle meat, adding magnesium bicarbonate. I've felt happy, hornier, sleep has been good, I've felt very calm, non-anxious, non-irritable, but also I've lacked a euphoria I had before, and my temperatures cannot seem to get past 98.6 at any point in the day, whereas before (with the meat) they would jump to 99, even though my digestion was poor at the time. I find it odd that I'm calmer and seem to have stronger libido, despite the fact that my temps are lower than they were. Does anybody have a guess as to what might be going on here?

I'm wondering if the higher fat diet, and the increase in PUFA accompanying it, could be a cause.

edit: also wanted to add that often, when I drink milk, it will immediately lower my temps, only for them to gradually rise over the next hour. Needless to say, fruits, sugar, and coffee have the opposite effect.

Last edited:

Maljam

Is the milk drank straight from the fridge? That is a lot of cold liquid to drink in a day.

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

Is the milk drank straight from the fridge? That is a lot of cold liquid to drink in a day.

It is. Do you think allowing the milk to reach room temp first might make a difference? In terms of the increased liquid in general, one positive is that I'm still not peeing that often and don't feel dehydrated. However, I am probably losing more sodium and other electrolytes than I've accounted for.

JKX

Might just be lowering stress? If you feel good on it, I'd continue. Give it a few weeks and keep an eye on temps.

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

Might just be lowering stress? If you feel good on it, I'd continue. Give it a few weeks and keep an eye on temps.

I will. I also have only been consuming about 1600 calories via milk with the 2/3 gallon... thought it was more calories. Even with 20 tbsp of sugar and 2 pounds of fruit, I’m still at 3000 give or take. Maybe low calorie intake

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

I will. I also have only been consuming about 1600 calories via milk with the 2/3 gallon... thought it was more calories. Even with 20 tbsp of sugar and 2 pounds of fruit, I’m still at 3000 give or take. Maybe low calorie intake

update: ate some liver and a small amount of meat last night, few eggs this morning, lowered milk a tiny bit (just 8 cups a day or so), kept magnesium bicarbonate.... temps improved very quickly, back up to 98.8.

meat or liver provided some nourishment that seems to be helping me at this point, in addition to the milk and mag bicarbonate

Idea: the mag bicarbonate might be the trick behind fixing the symptoms that meat seemed to give me previously

boris

Lots of cold milk straight from the fridge makes me hypothyroid, especially in the winter. I always leave it out now to reach room temp or warm it up a bit and have no problems with drinking large amounts anymore.

GreekDemiGod

If both your temp and pulse come down 30m after drinking the milk, then your temp was sustained partially by your adrenal system.

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

If both your temp and pulse come down 30m after drinking the milk, then your temp was sustained partially by your adrenal system.

couldn’t it also be that the food had a detrimental effect on your body’s energy systems?