More On Exemestane (Aromasin)

TreasureVibe

Androsterone is almost identical to exemestane, but is a metabolite naturally occuring in the human body, while exemestane is a pharmaceutical drug.

By ground do you mean grinded very well into a powder? Is there benefit to this over just well cooked button mushrooms?

you have to grind them into little tiny pieces IMHO. Before or after cooking. The high surface area I think is beneficial. Big pieces can cause me indigestion.

cyclops

you have to grind them into little tiny pieces IMHO. Before or after cooking. The high surface area I think is beneficial. Big pieces can cause me indigestion.

Oh I see, its for the increased surface area. Makes sense.

RisingSun

i wonder why is nobody reports increase in T from Androsterone.

Because Exemestane and Androsterone are structurally related but not identical.
The additional covalence bonds and hydrogen molecule in the structure of Exemestane gives it a bigger afinity to aromatase enzyme than androgen receptors.

cyclops

Seems like Exemestane may be a better choice to Androsterone for men because you get both higher T and decreased E.

Mauritio

Seems like Exemestane may be a better choice to Androsterone for men because you get both higher T and decreased E.
Agreed.
With EXE you have the E and T -paths covered and if you add Preg/DHEA you might get more of the DHT conversion and generally more safety for the whole regimen. This is what I am doing right now.
And I have to tell you: I tried 11-ketto, Andro and EXE . And EXE feels so much gentler , you can get away with much more. DHT does not feel so forgiving it feels kind of harsh on the body like it can go only one direction ,which is pretty much what it does. So far I really like EXE. It made me able to use more thyroid and for the first time I am able to use DHEA !

I would really like to know how Andro would stack with EXE + preg + dhea... It might push this regimen more in the DHT direction and since Exe's aromatase inhibition isnt super strong in lower doses you might pretty good get away with it ...

Mauritio

i wonder why is nobody reports increase in T from Androsterone.
Some people have even reported suppression of T from it. Which is to be expected since several people had these results from DHT (higher doses/ longer time period) and Andro converts to DHT so thats why Andro might be stacked nicely with Exemestane since it raises T even more so than it lowers Estrogen ,which Andro also takes care of.

ddjd

Androsterone is almost identical to exemestane, but is a metabolite naturally occuring in the human body, while exemestane is a pharmaceutical drug.
It would be interesting to hear from someone who's actually used both. I tried Androsterone and I'm pretty sure it caused high liver enzymes and I got quite chubby around the same time and I'm wondering if it's connected

A.R

It would be interesting to hear from someone who's actually used both. I tried Androsterone and I'm pretty sure it caused high liver enzymes and I got quite chubby around the same time and I'm wondering if it's connected
What was the max dosage that you used androsterone?

Mauritio

They feel pretty different in my opinion.

cats

Agreed.
With EXE you have the E and T -paths covered and if you add Preg/DHEA you might get more of the DHT conversion and generally more safety for the whole regimen. This is what I am doing right now.
And I have to tell you: I tried 11-ketto, Andro and EXE . And EXE feels so much gentler , you can get away with much more. DHT does not feel so forgiving it feels kind of harsh on the body like it can go only one direction ,which is pretty much what it does. So far I really like EXE. It made me able to use more thyroid and for the first time I am able to use DHEA !

I would really like to know how Andro would stack with EXE + preg + dhea... It might push this regimen more in the DHT direction and since Exe's aromatase inhibition isnt super strong in lower doses you might pretty good get away with it ...

What's your dose of exe?

guapeat

I am on 6,25 mg exe every 2 days for the last 2 weeks, and combine it with 70 mg pregnenolone and 5 mg DHEA. I also take Preg and DHEA on the days I don't use exe because the anti aromatase function still works. in the past without exe even the lowest dose of preg en DHEA feld estogenic to me (water retention) and gave me hairloss.

The positive effects so far:
- Waking up early.
- More sense of calm.
- No need for mastrubation, but when I do:
- Stronger erections/semen quality improved.

The negative:
- Woke up gasping for air ( sleep apnea), which I have read could be because of low estrogen
- Tired during the day.

Maybe it's lowering estrogen to much so I continued with 6,25 mg every 3 days and it feels better allready.

Anyone else still experimenting with exemestane?

3mg a day most days
5mg DHEA and 8 or 10mg progesterone
100mg pregnenolone maybe 4 times a week

very helpful in many ways. Sexually, libido, erections, better easier urination.

A.R

I am on 6,25 mg exe every 2 days for the last 2 weeks, and combine it with 70 mg pregnenolone and 5 mg DHEA. I also take Preg and DHEA on the days I don't use exe because the anti aromatase function still works. in the past without exe even the lowest dose of preg en DHEA feld estogenic to me (water retention) and gave me hairloss.

- Waking up early.
- More sense of calm.

The negative:
- Woke up gasping for air ( sleep apnea), which I have read could be because of low estrogen
- Tired during the day.

Maybe it's lowering estrogen to much so I continued with 6,25 mg every 3 days and it feels better allready.

Imo the sleep apnea is more linked with Prolactin rising from personal experience

A.R

- Waking up early.
- More sense of calm.

The negative:
- Tired during the day.

Have you experienced any positive/negative effect on muscle tone?

guapeat

3mg a day most days
5mg DHEA and 8 or 10mg progesterone
100mg pregnenolone maybe 4 times a week

very helpful in many ways. Sexually, libido, erections, better easier urination.

How long are you using it now? Did you ever lowered your estrogen to much? Not an easy job to cut the pills in 3 mg pieces:)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals